PDA

View Full Version : Quest Bugged ? - Book of Spells - Help!

tychlona
10-17-12, 09:34 AM
Hey, So I started this quest at about lvl 5 and Im just about lvl 10 now and I havnt found a single page at all yet, Ive been knocking down trees, harvesting and breaking down rocks.

Is their something Im doing wrong or is this a bug in the game ?

Mylly2
10-17-12, 01:48 PM
I still can't turn the Goat into Old Thomas, why isn't anyone from TL helping me to understand why I can't? I don't have the ability to craft the 1st two requirements and I have zero lost pages. I have sent a few emails and written on the forum before. One other player had trouble too and ended up using their precious gems. Why aren't we getting help? Are we being forced to use gems out of frustration? I've already lost 20 gems accidently clicking on the binder button.

kooky panda
10-17-12, 02:11 PM
Here is a thread on the lost pages.
Make sure you have updated to the new version that came out a few days ago.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?35879-Lost-Page&p=402823&viewfull=1#post402823

tychlona
10-17-12, 02:27 PM
I have the new version,

tychlona
10-17-12, 02:28 PM
I have the new version, Im on the quest and Ive been collecting from everything I should be... Its just not dropping

Am I supposed to buy gems to finish the quest or ???

Mylly2
10-18-12, 12:22 AM
I have the latest version. I got the Lost pages in that goal, I made a front cover etc. but now that it comes to putting it all together and making the book of spells, it's all zero. Accept for the one binder I accidently bought. The button to push is still grey, it never becomes highlighted for me to 'craft' the book. I havent been able to construct anything. I can't complete that goal, which stops me from getting Thomas' other stuff, he's still a very frustrated goat, shaking his head.

Mylly2
10-18-12, 12:24 AM
I looked at the thread, one player got their pages, another had to pm, which I have done three times, but haven't had a response to.

FlyingMonkee
10-18-12, 10:59 AM
Go ahead and restart your game, I looked at your account and fixed it.

Mylly2
10-18-12, 01:07 PM
Thank you very much. I will go and restart. I appreciate your help.

tychlona
10-18-12, 01:09 PM
Would you be able to look into mine, as nothing has changed in terms of drops

Mylly2
10-18-12, 01:28 PM
I have the Lost pages. Thank you. I still haven't got the cover and I still don't know how to make the binder. It says the cover and bindings are made in crafting, but I can't find them anywhere. The 'craft' button for the book of spells is still grey and isn't highlighted for me to press.

FlyingMonkee
10-18-12, 02:00 PM
I checked your account out as well and have adjusted your game to reflect on your progress. You are now able to complete the Quest.

FlyingMonkee
10-18-12, 02:04 PM
The Cover and bindings are located in the Workshop section, as you may have already crafted them, but they are under the "Special" Tab if you have not already crafted them

Mylly2
10-18-12, 10:43 PM
I opened the game, went to the goal, went to craft the book, I had all of my requirements, I pressed the highlighted 'craft', waited and nothing....it has now reverted back to no supplies (accept the one purchased binding), the button isn't highlighted and I still have a goat. I am appreciating your help, but I still think I have a problem with this goal.

Mylly2
10-18-12, 11:39 PM
Thank you, it's all worked nicely, I can now get on with the goals that follow. Thanks for your help.

baaszzz
09-04-14, 07:44 AM
Can you look into mine aswell... I crafted all pieces but i am stuck.....