PDA

View Full Version : LARGE notification pictures

emergRN
10-17-12, 09:24 AM
I have an android tablet. I have BS RS and FS. The notifcation icons that usually apears are small pictures at the bottom of the screen. Since the new halloween editions to RS and BS have come out i have been receiving huge pictures that take up my whole screen. I use this tabletnfor work purposes. I cannot be showing something to clients and have these huge pictures show up blocking my work. Pleae do something about this TL!!

emergRN
10-17-12, 09:40 AM
These are the notification pictures i am talking about

kooky panda
10-17-12, 12:55 PM
I will report over.
Thanks for the photos!!

Now that is one big piece of cake.!!!

FrozenTurtle
10-17-12, 01:49 PM
I have an android tablet. I have BS RS and FS. The notifcation icons that usually apears are small pictures at the bottom of the screen. Since the new halloween editions to RS and BS have come out i have been receiving huge pictures that take up my whole screen. I use this tabletnfor work purposes. I cannot be showing something to clients and have these huge pictures show up blocking my work. Pleae do something about this TL!!

Thanks for reporting this! Can you let us know the Storm8 ID of the device which this occurred on? Or did this occur on your emergRN Storm8 ID? Thanks!

robind30
10-17-12, 04:32 PM
This is happening on my phone, too. Even if I'm not in the game, it'll come across my screen and block my texts or whatever I'm doing at the time.

OrdinaryJoe
10-17-12, 04:39 PM
I get these same, big, ugly notifications on my Asus tablet too -- both Bakery Story and Restaurant Story.

FrozenTurtle
10-18-12, 02:35 PM
This should be fixed on Bakery Story 1.5.5.5 which was released on Google Play today (Restaurant Story will still require an update). Please update to this version and let us know if you continue to experience this issue. Thanks!

mattyboo1
10-18-12, 02:41 PM
These are the notification pictures i am talking about

Those things are huge

emergRN
11-03-12, 04:09 PM
Ok so the large notifications pictures have stopped for bs but continue with rs. Yes, it is my storm id "emergRN" that is connected to this device. Any other thoughts to fix this problem? Much appreciated :-)

karfor
11-03-12, 04:54 PM
I have the same problem on my android phone. My id is karfor. This happens for BS and RS.

kooky panda
11-03-12, 06:36 PM
Ok so the large notifications pictures have stopped for bs but continue with rs. Yes, it is my storm id "emergRN" that is connected to this device. Any other thoughts to fix this problem? Much appreciated :-)

On BS update to the most current version of the game. version 1.5.5.5

I have the same problem on my android phone. My id is karfor. This happens for BS and RS.

As per Post 7, RS should have this fix in a future version update.