PDA

View Full Version : cookbook roll back issue

miyukifocus
10-17-12, 12:48 AM
Playing at ipad 2 but both RS & BS also has the problem with the cookbook rolling, it starts at the first item every single time, which means I have to roll over the cook book from the beginning. It used to remember the last cooked item, but now i have to waste time to roll back and forth. Can TL please help to fix this problem? Thanks.

arale_norimaki
10-17-12, 01:00 AM
You should completely close your app then restart it again. It has always helped me, I use the same device as you.

miyukifocus
10-17-12, 01:06 AM
Oh, really? that means i have to reboot my iPad then. okay, will have it a try tonight, as actually it is my mom's device, hope after rebooting, she does not need to roll back and forth again when she cook. Thanks for the advice!

arale_norimaki
10-17-12, 01:16 AM
No, I don't mean to reboot your iPad, just close the app with the mulstitask function:
http://ipad.about.com/od/iPad_Guide/ss/How-To-Close-An-iPad-App.htm
Then just open it again. It always works for me!

miyukifocus
10-17-12, 11:53 PM
Finally last night I tried both way for my mom's iPad 2, it does work for the first time she log in but the "magic" disapper again today when she tried to cook for both BS & RS. Would like to know if it is a known bug or is there any other way to fix it? It used to be much more cooking friendly, but now everytime she has to roll over to the end if she wants to cook the new recipts.

kooky panda
10-18-12, 05:26 AM
I am not experiencing this issue. The Bakery Halloween is the most current version to be playing.
If she is playing the regular bakery or world game bakery, close these out and download the halloween bakery from the app store and she if she still has this issue .

arale_norimaki
10-18-12, 11:31 AM
Sorry, the trick I told you about works fine for me on my iPad2. I just have to do it every day :) and I do play Halloween RS!

arale_norimaki
10-18-12, 11:32 AM
Oh, and by the way, it is always adviced to close the app if you are not going to use it for a while ;)

Baltimore100
10-18-12, 04:28 PM
I have downloaded the Halloween version and had the problem described above for the first time with the new version.

MizCricket
10-20-12, 09:17 PM
Playing at ipad 2 but both RS & BS also has the problem with the cookbook rolling, it starts at the first item every single time, which means I have to roll over the cook book from the beginning. It used to remember the last cooked item, but now i have to waste time to roll back and forth. Can TL please help to fix this problem? Thanks.

The most recent update to the regular version of BS fixed this problem.

marrrina
10-21-12, 07:50 AM
Ever since Thursday's content update I've been having this issue in RS and BS. It happens randomly and I have to keep deleting the app and reinstalling it to solve it. I'm playing the Halloween versions of both.

shakiba
10-21-12, 08:18 AM
I agree. I don't know if it's a bug or it's a new feature, but I don't like it.

marrrina
10-24-12, 08:01 PM
I deleted and reinstalled and its been fine ever since....until 5 minutes ago. Ugh!

LCAHEARTS
10-24-12, 09:35 PM
I'm having this issue in BS only [RS last week but hasn't happened since *fingers crossed*]. Incredibly irritating.

Halloween Version, everything updated.