PDA

View Full Version : Halloween in App Store but can't load it

meteor7
10-16-12, 10:47 PM
It's here guys, but when I try to install, it says its no longer available. But one of my nbrs got it, she's not in UK. Not sure if she's in US or not.

nymphadora1
10-16-12, 11:00 PM
I've heard only UK players have the Halloween Version. I know some of my neighbors have it and some don't including me. I'm on iPhone and I typed it in my search engine and only HDS pops up but no Halloween Version

meteor7
10-16-12, 11:01 PM
Ok my nbr is in Denmark, I'm in US. So maybe only EU and UK have it for now :(

meteor7
10-16-12, 11:02 PM
If I search TL games in App Store, it pops up. I hit install and it tells me it's no long available. I'm in the US, play on IPad.

nymphadora1
10-16-12, 11:03 PM
Also I didn't get an update last Thursday the last update I got was the Asian Themed Decor. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP US THAT DON'T KNOW! WILL ALL PLAYERS GET THE HALLOWEEN VERSION OF HDS? I also know those players that do have the Halloween Version are getting a lot more "Likes" than those if us who don't have it.

meteor7
10-16-12, 11:05 PM
http://i1063.photobucket.com/albums/t518/misserie1/99ffe584f2f12070ffe7db60d65c30c2_zpsdb52006f.jpg

nymphadora1
10-16-12, 11:11 PM
��I just started about 2 weeks ago I'm at Level 30 and I play daily, and when I asked one of my neighbors about the Halloween Version she said its awesome but to go ahead and get some big rooms because you will run out of space. She said the goals have awesome prizes and I know I have seen black fireplaces with green fire flames, pumpkin rugs, candy corn filled pumpkins, and regular jack I lanterns, big red bed, yard flamingo skeletons, high back goldfish yellow chairs, witch hand sconces with candles in the palms, couches and much more and all I know is I'm 24 years old and almost wanna throw a temper tantrum because I want that stuff too! ����������

nymphadora1
10-16-12, 11:13 PM
Omagosh!!! See I don't even have that! Mine says no results found for Home Design Halloween Story, then I just type in Home Design Story and the only one that comes up is the regular one. See Im so irritated! Almost like giving a kid a lollipop then taking it away!

nymphadora1
10-16-12, 11:18 PM
Meteor7..... If you need a Loyal neighbor I visit and post daily, gift unless you r maxed and full material requests promptly... And I just made cuts because they have not visited since they sent a request, I'm grown so I do not start drama of any sorts, so if you r interested you know my ID or I can send you an invite. We can keep one another in the loop! Lol!

cpebbles73
10-16-12, 11:30 PM
I'm having the same problem I just don't get it, what's taking so long to fix this ... And it doesn't seem like the people who have it are having problems using it.they always say they are fixing problems. I don't see any complaints ...get it together lava team..really

mjbjcb
10-17-12, 03:55 AM
If I search TL games in App Store, it pops up. I hit install and it tells me it's no long available. I'm in the US, play on IPad.

I am having the exact same issue. I am also in the US. It pulls up in the app store but won't install. I have tried installing the regular update, force closing, and resetting my iPad but nothing doing.

caljean
10-17-12, 07:47 PM
Went to iTunes. Says 27 Teamlava games but it only shows 24. What's up with that?

10-18-12, 07:48 AM
that must really suck.

kooky panda
10-18-12, 09:04 AM
Went to iTunes. Says 27 Teamlava games but it only shows 24. What's up with that?
I noticed that too, not sure whats up with this:confused: