PDA

View Full Version : I have an extra baby Corgi in the nursery..

rpadi
10-16-12, 05:18 PM
The other day I completed the pug family and I already had the welsh corgi and the fuzzy lop rabbit family complete to get the box turtle, but for some reason, after I completed the pug family, a baby corgi disappeared, and it said I needed one more to complete a collection. I was furious! So I had to breed another one. A couple hours later, it appeared again.. Now I have an extra baby Corgi in the nursery and no where to place it. I wanted to wait til it got sick so I could abandon it, but nothing has happened! It's still there and I can't get rid of it! It's been 2 days!! I want to move on and breed another dog so I can complete the rest of the goals.. what do I do?! :(

ButterPanda
10-16-12, 05:40 PM
Try uninstalling and reinstalling the game from the app store then restart your device. If it is still appearing this way, please let us know.

CharmingRhino
10-18-12, 04:06 PM
Hi rpadi,

Sorry to hear you're having an issue with this. We tested and mimicked your pet breeding order (corgi, lop, then pug) and couldn't reproduce your results (disappearing/reappearing corgi orphan... poor little guy :/). Are you still having an issue with this? If so, please send us a support request at support@teamlava.com. Let us know!

p.s.: shop looks great!