PDA

View Full Version : Bakery Weekly Update Oct 18, 10-18-2012

sehana
10-16-12, 04:30 PM
Black Roses
http://media-cache-ec5.pinterest.com/upload/281123201711205788_Itny4Yot_c.jpg

http://media-cache-ec5.pinterest.com/upload/281123201711214248_FtGDRDpd_c.jpg

Grab these jars from your Specimen Counter in Bakery Story (http://www.facebook.com/bakerystory).

mposey
10-16-12, 05:23 PM
That's from last year!!!! Maybe they will bring out the box from last year for a week!!! Or better they will have limited offers for them instead!

Dreamer691
10-16-12, 05:29 PM
OMG yeah I just saw that it was from last year! Lets hope they do re-release some (or preferably, all) of the items from last year's update!

unosocite
10-16-12, 05:34 PM
That's from last year!!!! Maybe they will bring out the box from last year for a week!!! Or better they will have limited offers for them instead!

Fingers crossed. Hope it's Limited offer

kieranyeow
10-16-12, 08:33 PM
Yes,Finally I Had A Chance To Unlock Last Year Xmas Recipe And Valentine.
Excited !
Thanks Teamlava,
Well Done,
Smile :)

candys2sweet
10-16-12, 08:52 PM
How did you unlock last years xmas recipes? I'd like to unlock mine too.

arale_norimaki
10-17-12, 12:06 AM
Me too, how?

kieranyeow
10-17-12, 06:15 AM
It's From Goal.
Wait Until Xmas 2012.

kooky panda
10-17-12, 08:00 AM
Yes,Finally I Had A Chance To Unlock Last Year Xmas Recipe And Valentine.
Excited !
Thanks Teamlava,
Well Done,

It's From Goal.
Wait Until Xmas 2012.

I am not sure what you are saying??Are you saying you can unlock these old receipes or are you just saying you HOPE you will be able to one day? Can you clarify?

kieranyeow
10-17-12, 06:29 PM
I am not sure what you are saying??Are you saying you can unlock these old receipes or are you just saying you HOPE you will be able to one day? Can you clarify?

I Meant I Just Saw TL Re-release Old Feature,
I Just Think Maybe TL Will Re-release Old Feature For Last Xmas Too,
Do You Know What I Meant? Just Hope.

kooky panda
10-17-12, 07:00 PM
I Meant I Just Saw TL Re-release Old Feature,
I Just Think Maybe TL Will Re-release Old Feature For Last Xmas Too,
Do You Know What I Meant? Just Hope.
Got it.:D

ashrb
10-17-12, 07:36 PM
I was hoping they would release those old items for coins (big dreams, I know) because I haven't wanted to purchase gems since the price stuff blah blah, but I've had gem sales everyday this week so far :/ so most likely these will be for gems. Sigh :(

kdfgato
10-17-12, 08:19 PM
I was hoping they would release those old items for coins (big dreams, I know) because I haven't wanted to purchase gems since the price stuff blah blah, but I've had gem sales everyday this week so far :/ so most likely these will be for gems. Sigh :(

Probably...:( not that it matters, I don't have a lot of money right now since baking is really costing a lot .

babylovesify
10-18-12, 04:23 AM
Hope for new ovens and recipes this week! *fingers crossed*

chewytwix
10-18-12, 07:34 AM
It makes perfect sense to put it in the witch's cauldron.

sweetstuff525
10-18-12, 07:40 AM

yeah but knowing tl they will make a new appliance .. so we can build it and purchase it with alot of coins

chewytwix
10-18-12, 10:12 AM

Oh I totally was thinking about RS's weekly update when I made that comment. Oops!

arale_norimaki
10-18-12, 11:11 AM
Has anyone received the update?

chewytwix
10-18-12, 11:31 AM
I did. They basically readded everything from last year's halloween. All gem items minus the pumpkin table.

hotwingzz
10-18-12, 11:33 AM
We didn't get any of the recipes for bakery :( I really wanted them maybe next week I hope

arale_norimaki
10-18-12, 11:33 AM
I did. They basically readded everything from last year's halloween. All gem items minus the pumpkin table.

Thanks for answering! Still waiting here :) Is there any recipe?

chewytwix
10-18-12, 11:35 AM
Not that I saw..but maybe they're adding it as we speak.

It gives people who haven't mastered them a chance to master them, but for those of us who have mastered them before, we get nothing.

zoom27
10-18-12, 11:35 AM
What about recipes? Are we getting last year's recipes as well just like we did in Restaurant?

arale_norimaki
10-18-12, 11:37 AM
Got it!! Gonna check it out now :) :)

PeppermintZoe
10-18-12, 11:43 AM
No "new" recipe? so disappointed? maybe they readded the recipes for RS becoz android didn't get a chance to do it last year

carrion2342
10-18-12, 11:58 AM
Another week with gem items. Beside the tables nothing for coins... Not to mention the chair/stool for 5 gems. Very nice... At least we can keep our coin account in a steady level. Making money almost impossible anyway. No wonder gems were on sale almost all week...

chewytwix
10-18-12, 12:02 PM
Another week with gem items. Beside the tables nothing for coins... Not to mention the chair/stool for 5 gems. Very nice... At least we can keep our coin account in a steady level. Making money almost impossible anyway. No wonder gems were on sale almost all week...

I have 30% gem sale everyday. When the deal is over, the 30% deal comes back in like an hour.

nmishii
10-18-12, 12:03 PM
No "new" recipe? so disappointed? maybe they readded the recipes for RS becoz android didn't get a chance to do it last year

Android got the Halloween recipes and decorations last year in both RS and BS. And the crops and decorations in Farm.

savage_mel
10-18-12, 12:26 PM
Bummed they didnt bring back last years recipes! I only just started during halloween last year, so did not get a chance to master pumpkin cookies and candy corn coffee. This update is ok, but nothing spectacular

hotwingzz
10-18-12, 12:32 PM
I never master the pumpkin ice cream I wanted to master that I do hope we get all the recipes from last year even thou I mastered them all but that one I still would like to bake them again I like the tombstone brownies and pumpkin cookies I had so many tombstone brownies that I was selling them till I think June lol

misteedance
10-18-12, 12:49 PM
Great update a little disappointed you didn't bring back any of the old recipes for Halloween I would really of liked the chance to finish mastering them. Hopefully next week.

jay1314
10-18-12, 01:10 PM
Well I was excited for this was really hoping for monster kitchen now I am very disappointed not even the old recipes are back

ashrb
10-18-12, 01:41 PM
I like that they brought back those tables & wallpaper because I've always thought they were cute and I never purchased any of it last year, but TL.. You really could have brought out more coin content or at least made the pumpkins for coins and leave just the specimen counter & coffin sofa for gems. Tsk tsk.

lizzygee23
10-18-12, 01:42 PM
Well I was excited for this was really hoping for monster kitchen now I am very disappointed not even the old recipes are back

I know, right?! I'm incredibly disappointed with this weeks update. They didn't bring back any of the coin content from last year except for the wallpaper and pumpkin table. And the table doesn't look good without the pumpkin chair, and they, of course, cost 5 gems a piece. They should have brought back the recipes! I would have loved to have the candy corn coffee and pumpkin ice cream back! This update was a bust. I don't know who favored these items last year, because I sure didn't. And everyone who had this game last year got nothing new this week, so I feel really bad for them.

I keep holding out hope that something will change or something new will come, or maybe they'll at least change the prices back... but I'm just not seeing any reason to continue playing bakery story anymore, which is so sad because, at one point, I truly loved this game.

Maybe TL wants to be done with it and decreasing the quality and purpose of it is their way of slowly moving players away from it, like they did with the original city story...? For me personally, at this point, my neighbors are the only reason I continue to play.

arale_norimaki
10-18-12, 02:02 PM
I join all those who talk about dissapointment. No recipes, almost no items for coins, this is getting boring! Every week the same story again and again...

kima65
10-18-12, 02:08 PM
these are all pretty sucky for some of us who arent decorating halloween

ashrb
10-18-12, 02:13 PM
I know, right?! I'm incredibly disappointed with this weeks update. They didn't bring back any of the coin content from last year except for the wallpaper and pumpkin table. And the table doesn't look good without the pumpkin chair, and they, of course, cost 5 gems a piece. They should have brought back the recipes! I would have loved to have the candy corn coffee and pumpkin ice cream back! This update was a bust. I don't know who favored these items last year, because I sure didn't. And everyone who had this game last year got nothing new this week, so I feel really bad for them.

I keep holding out hope that something will change or something new will come, or maybe they'll at least change the prices back... but I'm just not seeing any reason to continue playing bakery story anymore, which is so sad because, at one point, I truly loved this game.

Maybe TL wants to be done with it and decreasing the quality and purpose of it is their way of slowly moving players away from it, like they did with the original city story...? For me personally, at this point, my neighbors are the only reason I continue to play.

This exactly! I'm right there with you when you say your neighbors are the only reason you continue to play. Just when you think the game can't go any further downhill, it does. If it weren't for my sweet neighbors I would have been gone ages ago! I keep holding out hoping TL will listen to us and make improvements, but so far nothing.

ginrae22
10-18-12, 02:40 PM
No recipes from BS last Halloween????!!!!!!!! :' ( I'm so sad I was thrilled to see the old recipes from Halloween from last years RS but yes this is a let down. yay for old items but boo for no recipes. I want my candy corn coffee and graveyard brownies and oooo the special halloween ice cream on the ice cream machine...and the macaroons and the pumpkin cookies....sigh.

But thank you TL support peeps cus you restored all of my games on my new iphone so THANKS for that!

MommaLouKC
10-18-12, 03:42 PM
Can a Mod find out how long this week decor will be available for purchase? For RS too. Thank you

lambyo
10-18-12, 03:48 PM
Monster Kitchen please!

kieranyeow
10-18-12, 06:39 PM
Checked The Update,
Pumpkin Table-30,000
Pumpkin Stool-5 Gems
Black Roses-15 Gems
Specimen Counter-15 Gems
Coffin Couch-35 Gems
Spooky Wall-10,000

That's All,
No Monster Kitchen.

mposey
10-18-12, 07:59 PM
Still one more week of oct maybe next week! But I won't hold my breath

oinkss
10-18-12, 08:31 PM
Lame, lame, lame update!!! I'm seriously getting tired of this gem only content with each update. Seriously Teamlava? Only two coin items? The only reason I'm still playing this game is because of my neighbors. >:/ getting real tired of this.

kdfgato
10-18-12, 11:06 PM
I am sorry to report thasat some of the last year items like the magic ball,the big pumpkin with a vulture inside, the wizrd baker and some others are inside the cauldron box...of course 24 gems a try :((

xoxjenn
10-19-12, 02:55 AM
I actually like a lot of the stuff from this weeks update, but I'm not buying any of the Halloween stuff because I can't afford to waste my coins or gems when expanding is taking months to save up for! I can't wait for Halloween to be over so we can go back to the regular items!

electrikbarbarella
10-19-12, 06:22 AM
I wasn't around last Halloween, so I am super super happy TL brought back the pumpkin table AND it's available for coin purchase! I've got my fingers crossed they bring back recipes from last year too. I'd love the opportunity to make candy corn coffee, pumpkin cookies, etc. Please bring back the old Halloween recipes for those of us not around last year and some new ones for everyone to have fun making. :)

MidnightAeval
10-19-12, 06:44 PM
The Spooky Wall was a gem item from last year, I believe. So at least that one was made available for coin.

bdocc
10-22-12, 04:27 PM
Thank you TL for bringing back the items from last year,could u also bring back some limited edition items like the barista counter.

mposey
10-22-12, 05:18 PM
I am sorry to report thasat some of the last year items like the magic ball,the big pumpkin with a vulture inside, the wizrd baker and some others are inside the cauldron box...of course 24 gems a try :((

Is this true? If so I might open the box up a few times but how can this be true? That means there's more 2,3 or 4 prizes you might get if you're trying for the haunted house? That's not fair. Oh wait when was TL ever fair right? Hah

kooky panda
10-22-12, 06:19 PM

Is this true? If so I might open the box up a few times but how can this be true? That means there's more 2,3 or 4 prizes you might get if you're trying for the haunted house? That's not fair. Oh wait when was TL ever fair right? Hah

Items from the Cauldron box

Cauldron

Common (4th Prize, 54%)
Spider Floor Lamp
Monster Journal
Cute Bat Baker
Twisted Lamp Post

Uncommon (3rd Prize, 35%)
Carved Pumpkins
Bone Couch

Rare (2nd Prize, 10%)
Haunted Cemetery
Mummy Family

Exceptional (1st Prize, 1%)
Haunted House

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?26550-Bakery-Master-Box-List&p=272224&viewfull=1#post272224

mposey
10-22-12, 07:31 PM
Items from the Cauldron box

Cauldron

Common (4th Prize, 54%)
Spider Floor Lamp
Monster Journal
Cute Bat Baker
Twisted Lamp Post

Uncommon (3rd Prize, 35%)
Carved Pumpkins
Bone Couch

Rare (2nd Prize, 10%)
Haunted Cemetery
Mummy Family

Exceptional (1st Prize, 1%)
Haunted House

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?26550-Bakery-Master-Box-List&p=272224&viewfull=1#post272224

Thanks for clearing this up KP. I figured TL wouldn't modify a box. They never had in the past. And modifying wouldn be really fair if they did. Glad they didnt