PDA

View Full Version : Where is the sun room?

laurelsail
10-16-12, 03:16 PM
The only goal I have left is to place a sun room and it is nowhere to be found! Please advise me on where to find it!!!!

I play on an iPad 1
My ID is: laurelsail
Name of Hotel is Pet Place

Thanks!

totaltechno
10-16-12, 03:29 PM
It's at the end of the Pet Room tab in All and Fancy.

laurelsail
10-16-12, 05:50 PM
It is not there. The Sauna is the last room I have under the fancy tab...

DaojinWildfire
10-18-12, 02:06 PM
Check the goal again. You may have already completed the goal that asks you to place a Sun Room. If you're on Woolly Sunbather, then you need to add a Soulmate and Baby to complete the goal.

laurelsail
10-18-12, 09:49 PM
check the goal again. You may have already completed the goal that asks you to place a sun room. If you're on woolly sunbather, then you need to add a soulmate and baby to complete the goal.

i am on the woolly sunbather goal that asks to add a soulmate & baby to the sun room but i can't because i have no sun room to place! Is it called something else? I have a sunny farm... Can you post a picture of what the sun room looks like? This is so frustrating!!!

Thanks for your help!

DaojinWildfire
10-22-12, 11:35 AM
i am on the woolly sunbather goal that asks to add a soulmate & baby to the sun room but i can't because i have no sun room to place! Is it called something else? I have a sunny farm... Can you post a picture of what the sun room looks like? This is so frustrating!!!

Thanks for your help!
You already have a Sun Room. Check the top-left area of your hotel.

http://i.imgur.com/k3MXg.png