PDA

View Full Version : Last years recipies

mattyboo1
10-16-12, 03:00 PM
They are bringing back eyeball stew do you think they should Bring back more of last years Halloween foods I think they should

starstar2
10-16-12, 03:44 PM
Nope. Didn't see any eye ball stew.
You have?

bigbux3
10-16-12, 03:48 PM
Was it Bakery Story that had the Pumpkin Stew? I LOVED cooking it and I was upset when it was gone. :( Plus, I hadn't mastered the gems yet.

mattyboo1
10-16-12, 03:49 PM
Was it Bakery Story that had the Pumpkin Stew? I LOVED cooking it and I was upset when it was gone. :( Plus, I hadn't mastered the gems yet.
No I think it was restaurant anyway teaser
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?37862-It-can-see-that-you-re-hungry...

marrrina
10-16-12, 04:06 PM
I dislike the eyeball stew. I didn't like any of the Halloween recipes for restaurant that I can remember from last year. I like them better this year (although I don't think they needed to do BBQ bats again) and I like last year's bakery items over this year

bigbux3
10-16-12, 04:26 PM
I dislike the eyeball stew. I didn't like any of the Halloween recipes for restaurant that I can remember from last year. I like them better this year (although I don't think they needed to do BBQ bats again) and I like last year's bakery items over this year

I don't like Halloween or celebrate it. I'm on board with you.

kieranyeow
10-18-12, 06:24 AM
That's Tomorrow Update.
Smile :)

cookietyler
10-20-12, 10:46 AM
I'm glad that they brought back the Halloween recipes from last year. I now have the opportunity to master them.

iSleepyPanda
10-20-12, 10:55 AM
I'm glad they brought back the recipes. My favorite is The eyeball stew on display for serving and the witch soup on the stove in the cauldron (sooo cute). I just wish the recipes were permanent. They kept some of the other holiday recipes so I hope the keep a few of the Halloween as well.

bdocc
10-24-12, 09:39 PM
If they're bringing back the Halloween recipes they could bring back the Christmas ones

cookietyler
10-26-12, 11:10 AM
If they're bringing back the Halloween recipes they could bring back the Christmas ones

I agree 100%!