Cat-O-Lantern 10,000 coins

Candy corn
1 day

Ghost Berry
12 hours

Fruit Bat Tree
2 days

http://media-cache-ec3.pinterest.com/upload/281123201711214234_9O88h1zq_c.jpg

Let the Nightmare run and spread fear around in Farm Story (http://www.facebook.com/farmstory).

http://media-cache-lt0.pinterest.com/upload/281123201711205843_MLgUGN7e_c.jpg

Say hello to your new friends hanging around in the Fruit Bat Tree in Farm Story (http://www.facebook.com/farmstory)!

pinkster73
10-16-12, 03:03 PM
Bats are soooo cute! They're like hamsters with wings.

cast1532
10-16-12, 03:07 PM
I love this. Can't wait for Thursday. Now I need to get a teaser for Monster Story and I'm all set.

WendingWanderer
10-16-12, 04:56 PM
Like the bats. Still hoping for grave stones as well.

MamaMini
10-16-12, 05:28 PM
It's called a "fruit" bat tree. Does this mean it has to be mastered? I hope it's a decoration only. Its cute, but I'm not in to Halloween like that and it's bad enough that I have to mater those spider web apple trees. Team Lava, I understand the themes but they shouldn't be forced on people like this. These should be DECORATIVE items not mastery items.

WendingWanderer
10-16-12, 05:34 PM
There is a kind of bat called a fruit bat.

However, I'd prefer it to be a tree rather than a decoration. Decorations don't give me any coins, trees do - even such idiotic things as pretzel trees.

(I wonder what the flower of a bat tree would look like?)

pinkster73
10-16-12, 06:31 PM
There is a kind of bat called a fruit bat.

However, I'd prefer it to be a tree rather than a decoration. Decorations don't give me any coins, trees do - even such idiotic things as pretzel trees.

(I wonder what the flower of a bat tree would look like?)

Guano splats?

queentina3
10-16-12, 06:36 PM
I'll take the bats over those creepy spiders any day of the week!

MamaMini
10-16-12, 06:40 PM
LOL. I know there is such a thing at fruit bats, I'm just hoping I don't have to master it.

zoom27
10-17-12, 11:00 PM
So do we get to "harvest" the bats? kinda weird but I like it...

bbieprnc
10-18-12, 05:22 AM
Love the horse!!! Well I love horses, bet it will be for gems only.

cltucker0
10-18-12, 08:50 AM
we had the horse, nightmare, in last years Halloween stuff. if they're gonna bring stuff back it needs to be the Halloween house.

mel7123
10-18-12, 09:13 AM
Yay so excited for nightmare didn't get him last year but will today.

kooky panda
10-18-12, 10:45 AM
Its here!!!
Oldies but goodies are back.
Nightmare 65 gems
Frankenduck 23 Gems
Haunted Feast 45 gems
Mini Ghost 35 gems
Crypt Entrance 45 gems
Dracula gnome 25 gems
Cat-O-Lantern 10,000 coins

Candy corn
1 day

Ghost Berry
12 hours

Fruit Bat Tree
2 days

yanochka
10-18-12, 10:49 AM
I am happy for new players - they get a chance to get more Halloween items!

WendingWanderer
10-18-12, 11:45 AM
I'm delighted with this week's offerings. Bringing back previous year's items is a very good thing - I'm much happier with these (and spent FAR more coins and gems) than with last week's new items. I even (gasp!) BOUGHT GEMS!

Now, all I need is a few grave stones and I'll be completely content.

sourlicorice5
10-18-12, 11:56 AM
Bummed about this weeks update. I don't mind oldies brought back but at least give us some new items as well. Love the bat tree though. Candy corn crop I mastered already and Unfortunetly came back mastered still so can't get gems from it. No point in planting it.

Only two new items this week which are nice but would have been nice to have a couple new decorations.

nmishii
10-18-12, 12:14 PM
I like the Bat Tree and Ghost Berries, although I wish the tree had a shorter harvest time.

I have a lot of cat-o-lanterns from last year as they were gifts, and probably declined more than I have. I'm glad they didn't release them as gifts this year.

Well, this shows there's a chance we might get Rhubarb back for Valentines next year.

savage_mel
10-18-12, 12:23 PM
I think this update is great! a little expensive though so im only going to pick one or two things that I really want. And too bad about the candy corn! It should have come back as a new crop. Oh well, at least ppl who didnt get a chance to master it last year can do so now. I like the ghostberries!

misteedance
10-18-12, 12:46 PM
I love that they are bringing back the old things I just started playing around Halloween last year so I didn't have a chance to master anything or buy decor. Keep them coming the old and the new.

thatgirl444
10-18-12, 12:50 PM
I love the stuff although gem items are really expensive....is the haunted barn a new item or from last year?

thatgirl444
10-18-12, 12:56 PM
I wasn't here last Halloween...would like to get an item or two from last year....what would you guys recommend from what's available....I can't get them all obviously....so pricey....but if you were to choose a couple...what would you get?

bbieprnc
10-18-12, 01:10 PM
Are the Ghost Berries and Fruit Bat Trees here to stay or only for the season? So we can plant and master accordingly - especially since the tree is 2 days.

bbieprnc
10-18-12, 01:13 PM
Are the Ghost Berries and Fruit Bat Trees here to stay or only for the season? So we can plant and master accordingly - especially since the tree is 2 days.

LOL ... never mind about the tree - forgot I can buy it and place in in the inventory - ups. :-)

MamaMini
10-18-12, 01:26 PM
Hey ThatGirl. I wasn't able to get Halloween stuff last year either. I just got the haunted barn, 2 cat-o-lanterns and 2 ghosts because they look like trick or treaters. The other stuff is really great but being someone who is not that in to the holiday I decided to keep it simple. It was really great of TL to make all this available again. I hope it stays in the listings permanently this time so you can add to your inventory throughout the year.

pinkster73
10-18-12, 01:59 PM
I have a pop up for 'orange roses' but there's no orange roses. ???

nmishii
10-18-12, 02:14 PM
The Orange Roses are in the Store under Decorations, between the Dracula Gnome and Haunted Barn. 15 gems. They're roses in a vase, not a crop.

pinkster73
10-18-12, 02:18 PM
The Orange Roses are in the Store under Decorations, between the Dracula Gnome and Haunted Barn. 15 gems. They're roses in a vase, not a crop.

Oh right. Silly me thinking we'd get a flower as a crop :p

bbieprnc
10-18-12, 04:50 PM
Oh right. Silly me thinking we'd get a flower as a crop :p

Yeay and you got onion ring that act as flower - don't witter!!!

thatgirl444
10-18-12, 04:51 PM
Thank you mamamini....I personally love Halloween :) I got the barn already and 3 cat pumpkins :) I'm more concerned with the gem items....does anyone else have any suggestions?

savage_mel
10-18-12, 07:05 PM
I love the stuff although gem items are really expensive....is the haunted barn a new item or from last year?
The haunted barn was from last year

savage_mel
10-18-12, 07:06 PM
Thank you mamamini....I personally love Halloween :) I got the barn already and 3 cat pumpkins :) I'm more concerned with the gem items....does anyone else have any suggestions?
I've been saving my gems for a long time so I splurged and got the crypt entrance and nightmare. Im also debating on the ghost but that will pretty much break me

queentina3
10-19-12, 02:38 AM
I'm so glad that the Haunted Barn was one of the offers, as I've really wanted that. I do feel bad for those that already had most of these items from last year, and they didn't really get anything new this week, but considering many weeks TL only offers 1 new crop and 1 new tree, having an offer even if it does include items which they offered in the past is still something I'm happy about as I never had the chance at these items before.

pinkster73
10-19-12, 05:25 AM
Are the blue ghost flowers going to be removed as seasonal? They are gorgeous. They are not too small!

pinkster73
10-19-12, 05:32 AM
Oh nevermind, they're fruit.

Its too early.

nmishii
10-19-12, 08:36 AM
I'm so glad that the Haunted Barn was one of the offers, as I've really wanted that. I do feel bad for those that already had most of these items from last year, and they didn't really get anything new this week, but considering many weeks TL only offers 1 new crop and 1 new tree, having an offer even if it does include items which they offered in the past is still something I'm happy about as I never had the chance at these items before.

Are the blue ghost flowers going to be removed as seasonal? They are gorgeous. They are not too small!

Yeah, I like the ghost berries also. The rare occurrance of the release of a non-flower and I wish they were flowers so I could keep them if they remove them. I still have 3 white poinsettias.

Notice how they didn't re-release the small and ugly black roses and ghost flowers?

bbieprnc
10-19-12, 09:24 AM

That would be good to know - I've asked but no answer...are they seasonal??

pinkster73
10-19-12, 11:03 AM
Yeah, I like the ghost berries also. The rare occurrance of the release of a non-flower and I wish they were flowers so I could keep them if they remove them. I still have 3 white poinsettias.

Notice how they didn't re-release the small and ugly black roses and ghost flowers?

Oh great, now you reminded them.

I accidentally harvested my last white pointsetta a little while ago :mad:

Lljd64
10-21-12, 09:28 AM
I'm thrilled to get a chance at last year's Halloween goodies. And i finally figured out how to post on here...i think.