PDA

View Full Version : Fashion Weekly Update 10-18-12

kooky panda
10-16-12, 02:59 PM
Teasers:

http://media-cache-ec2.pinterest.com/upload/281123201711214227_wI4rfcA1_c.jpg

Let the Ghost Balloons float around while your customers shop in Fashion Story (http://www.facebook.com/fashionstory).

http://media-cache-ec4.pinterest.com/upload/281123201711205887_sgBy8pBf_c.jpg

The Disco Purse will be available shortly in Fashion Story (http://www.facebook.com/fashionstory)!

laceylaine
10-16-12, 03:02 PM
Sweetness, 70s costume?

greatday2bealive
10-16-12, 03:22 PM
No more Halloween stuff? 1 costume only? I was right..FS isn't getting Halloween version :(. This game is officially going downhill

FarmerTrunte
10-16-12, 03:22 PM
How will it be placed??? Wall? Floor?

greatday2bealive
10-16-12, 03:25 PM
(I don't consider that to be with a costume...more like the fairy time and Olympics..just ugly clothing...not many people dress up as hippies for Halloween...and yuck...could have chosen something a lot better..and something that actually looked Halloween costume like)

leaable
10-16-12, 03:25 PM
A year later and you would think that this game would improve lol instead it's done the opposite

FarmerTrunte
10-16-12, 03:38 PM
How will it be placed??? Wall? Floor?

Ups!! I was thinking of something else, sorry never mind :(

sunkissed92
10-16-12, 03:45 PM
It's cute. I'm wondering what the rest of the outfit will look like? I hope we get some halloween themed flooring becuase my floors look pretty bad lol!!

greatday2bealive
10-16-12, 03:45 PM
Farmer it doesn't hang or go on the floor. Actually it does~it hangs from your hand...just a purse that supposed to be part of a 'costume'. Could have done teacher..police officer...accountant... mermaid (not a mermaid dress like we have though)...pumpkin...homeless person...zombie...Frankenstein...a witch...that girl from that one Halloween movie (with jack and has the This Is Halloween song)...princess...(our fairy dress really belongs as a costume and not an outfit)...a wizard (though I don't believe in magic)...gorilla...pippi longstocking...butterfly....cruela devil (if that's how it's spelled)...a mummy, Marge Simpson,..., I can keep going...all of which would have been better than the historical clothing...not a costume...clothing from the past...bit of a difference there.

FarmerTrunte
10-16-12, 03:47 PM
Year, I got it :)

greatday2bealive
10-16-12, 03:59 PM
uh huh...a pirate too :)

dalula
10-16-12, 05:04 PM
uh huh...a pirate too :)

there was a pirate outfit last year. i loved it! hope it's coming back along with the masquerade dress. in the meantime let's wait for tomorrow's teaser to get a better idea of the complete update.

greatday2bealive
10-16-12, 05:30 PM
I unfortunately wasn't playing this until after x-mas of last year...never seen a pirate outfit in anyone boutique (though some have the nurses costume)...would be nice to have the pirate again then. I hold no hopes for tomorrow as this teaser already tells me I'm going to hate the 'costume'...hope the decor is good at least (Halloween floor tiles please..preferably not gray in color). Seems th Halloween stuff from last year is better so far...though I really like the ghost counters and appreciate the dressing room for coins..even though it's a bit expensive and personally not the prettiest thing I've ever seen. I don't know what kind of Halloween items they got to gift last year but would be nice to have it again this year...instead of 4 items to gift...2 of which we can order in either 2 or 15 minutes...feel free to discontinue and replace those gift items anytime soon

greatday2bealive
10-16-12, 05:33 PM
Does anyone have pictures of the pirate costume or the masquerade costume? Would really like to see what they looked like.

kooky panda
10-16-12, 05:54 PM
http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad218/NormantheFarmer/fashion_tease_pirate.png

kooky panda
10-16-12, 05:56 PM
http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad218/NormantheFarmer/fashion_halloween_marie.png

dalula
10-16-12, 06:10 PM
lol, i got excited because i thought they were for this week. :p

queentina3
10-16-12, 06:35 PM
http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad218/NormantheFarmer/fashion_tease_pirate.png

This was last year? Ahhhhh, I want that so bad. Remove the hat and put on a santa jacket and santa hat and you can use that outfit for MONTHS! :p

kooky panda
10-16-12, 08:10 PM
lol, i got excited because i thought they were for this week. :p

sorry about that, I did not even think that when I grabbed these off the old update threads. lol.

greatday2bealive
10-16-12, 08:58 PM
Thanks kooky!
That pirate costume reminds me of Santa Claus. I was expecting to see an eyepatch. That skirt, looks a little like one we already have, minus the stuff on the bottom. I like the hair on the masquerade costume..other stuff is okay. Can't help but notice the shortness of both those items...and the costume and clothes we already have...egh...:/

Dreamer691
10-16-12, 10:12 PM
Farmer it doesn't hang or go on the floor. Actually it does~it hangs from your hand...just a purse that supposed to be part of a 'costume'. Could have done teacher..police officer...accountant... mermaid (not a mermaid dress like we have though)...pumpkin...homeless person...zombie...Frankenstein...a witch...that girl from that one Halloween movie (with jack and has the This Is Halloween song)...princess...(our fairy dress really belongs as a costume and not an outfit)...a wizard (though I don't believe in magic)...gorilla...pippi longstocking...butterfly....cruela devil (if that's how it's spelled)...a mummy, Marge Simpson,..., I can keep going...all of which would have been better than the historical clothing...not a costume...clothing from the past...bit of a difference there.

The movie you're thinking of there is Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas, and the character is Sally. It's one of my favorite movies :)

pumpkita
10-16-12, 11:02 PM
http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad218/NormantheFarmer/fashion_halloween_marie.png

I want this back.
About the teaser.... Seriously TL? What a disappointment.i hope you update more halloween things more than that costume,i have been waiting for halloween for so long to be this disappointed now...

Ic3e
10-17-12, 03:07 AM
No more Halloween stuff? 1 costume only? I was right..FS isn't getting Halloween version :(. This game is officially going downhill

Well aren't you an optimist... And "not many"? Actually people DO dress up in clothing from the past as Halloween costumes. Some people consider Flapper Fab to be a costume, much to my objection. I also saw your costume ideas. How is gorilla, accountant, pumpkin, and homeless person going to appeal to others? To Marge Simpson and *Cruella Deville and *Sally from *The Nightmare Before Christmas, copyright's go to their respective owners, TL may get sued if they put up a similar looking outfit. Zombie, Frankenstein, etc are thing's I'll actually go for only because I want more "frightening" apparel in the game. I already suggested some catalogs back in September.

Clown Crazy:
Polka Dot Tank
Polka Dot Flare Pants
Clown Shoes
Psycho Mask

Bloody Mary:
Stained Lace Dress
Stained Mary Janes
Creepy Wig
Ghost Make-up

cityfan
10-17-12, 08:55 AM
I never did get the pirate or masquerade costume last year, only the nurse and the vampire
.....but I was a newbie then.

But both are really good costumes, and I also hope we can get them back.

pumpkita
10-17-12, 02:54 PM
I really hope team lava hear us and take them back, at least only as a special offer for the 31th October ... I really miss more halloween stuff, since the costumes released this year are not dark or spooky at all....and I still have hope for a FS halloween version, though it's getting late since we are already in the middle of October. Well, les't cross fingers.

queentina3
10-17-12, 03:11 PM
I really hope team lava hear us and take them back, at least only as a special offer for the 31th October ... I really miss more halloween stuff, since the costumes released this year are not dark or spooky at all....and I still have hope for a FS halloween version, though it's getting late since we are already in the middle of October. Well, les't cross fingers.

I lost hope on that already. At this point I couldn't even care less about having a Halloween version, I'd just like the regular Fashion to be updated so I can delete the World Games. It's old, and looks off now that the Olympics are well and truly over. TL takes way too long in updating its Apps, IMO.

sweetbeginings003
10-17-12, 03:14 PM
I just got this from Facebook :)

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h111/sexy_kitten003/D208EA73-9BCA-4A12-A70C-5185218B2344-3921-000003D434283D01.jpg

sweetbeginings003
10-17-12, 03:19 PM
I can't wait until Christmas though, not so into Halloween stuff. Saving up all my gems and buying them as soon as I get sales so I can splurge for Christmas :)

sweetstuff525
10-17-12, 03:19 PM
I just got this from Facebook :)

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h111/sexy_kitten003/D208EA73-9BCA-4A12-A70C-5185218B2344-3921-000003D434283D01.jpg
That's cute

dalula
10-17-12, 03:57 PM
ooh, that looks cute. it's not the next teaser though, i just saw it and it's balloons.

greatday2bealive
10-17-12, 06:18 PM
Well I don't like most of your ideas either ice. More provocative clothing...hah

Don't like the balloons...balloons for Halloween? Not even creepy looking.

redheadmb33
10-17-12, 07:31 PM
I come to these forums to see the new stuff that is coming out, but all I read is a bunch of people complaining about Fashion Story! I think TL does a great job with updates, not many games get new things weekly! If your so unhappy with the game then stop playing and stop spewing your negativity here! I so want to become more involved in these forums, but it's just full of people saying how ugly this and that is, UGH! Get over it, move on to something else! Thank you Team Lava for Fashion Story!

greatday2bealive
10-17-12, 08:15 PM
You're expecting too much. Way the world is so you gotta change with it and adapt.

greatday2bealive
10-17-12, 08:17 PM
If this game never got weekly update then I am pretty sure people would lose interest and stop playing...losing business...keep that in mind too :)

redheadmb33
10-17-12, 09:49 PM
You're expecting too much. Way the world is so you gotta change with it and adapt.
Are you serious? It is NOT the way of my world. In MY world games are meant to be fun. If they are not fun I simply choose not to play. I understand that the weekly updates generates more revenue for Team Lava, and I am always excited for Thursdays. I say the solution is simple for those that complain constantly (and that's what most posts are...complaints), just stop playing the GAME! That's how people in MY world change and adapt.

zoom27
10-17-12, 10:58 PM
There's gotta be more than these two for halloween updates... Are we not getting the halloween version for fashion?
Well, that would be dissapointing...

xoxoBabyGirl
10-18-12, 12:10 AM
There's gotta be more than these two for halloween updates... Are we not getting the halloween version for fashion?
Well, that would be dissapointing...

I think there's still hope for a Halloween version for Fashion in this week's update. Last year's Halloween app came out at this time, so maybe we will get it? :) Also, I just want to add that personally I've liked a lot of the decorations offered for this Halloween season but I do hope that we can get a white rack to go along with the ghost counters.

Ic3e
10-18-12, 02:14 AM
Well I don't like most of your ideas either ice. More provocative clothing...hah

Don't like the balloons...balloons for Halloween? Not even creepy looking.

I'll give you points for honesty. And did you not see my suggestions for conservative clothing after your post? Seriously... And again, said catalogs in the game right now are not very provactive. I'll only accept it if it has a plunging neck, high-cut skirt, corseted, etc.

lizzygee23
10-18-12, 07:23 AM

Kooky, are we getting these costumes again or did you just post them to show people what we had last year? I hope we're getting them again, and maybe they'll give us a chance to get some of last years stuff for coins! (Hey, I'm a dreamer lol)

I hope we also get the outfit that had the red lace corset with the thigh-highs and shoes with the red bows... I loved that outfit, and would spend gems this time to have it!

kooky panda
10-18-12, 07:26 AM
Kooky, are we getting these costumes again or did you just post them to show people what we had last year? I hope we're getting them again, and maybe they'll give us a chance to get some of last years stuff for coins! (Hey, I'm a dreamer lol)

I hope we also get the outfit that had the red lace corset with the thigh-highs and shoes with the red bows... I loved that outfit, and would spend gems this time to have it!

I just posted these because someone asked for pictures.

lizzygee23
10-18-12, 07:32 AM
Does anyone have pictures of the pirate costume or the masquerade costume? Would really like to see what they looked like.

Ugh. Shame on me for not reading more closely! Sorry kooky, I now know that you posted them to show people what they looked like! My bad...

maggieyyli
10-18-12, 11:19 AM
Knowing BS/RS and Farm got last year Halloween Item, really finger crossing to see if it happens to fashion! Hopefully all last year avatar items coming back in a few hours!

sweetstuff525
10-18-12, 11:32 AM
Knowing BS/RS and Farm got last year Halloween Item, really finger crossing to see if it happens to fashion! Hopefully all last year avatar items coming back in a few hours!

Yeah tl is going green... Recycling lol but must be bad for those who already have the items and aren't getting new ones

greatday2bealive
10-18-12, 11:54 AM
Since there is Halloween version of homedesign...I'm doubting FS is getting one since usually TL only does 1 a week. Really hope I'm wrong

LCAHEARTS
10-18-12, 01:38 PM
Since there is Halloween version of homedesign...I'm doubting FS is getting one since usually TL only does 1 a week. Really hope I'm wrong

I agree on that they already did one this week, and seem to release a version per week. I'm still holding out hope for an FS version. What I find ridiculous is how a new game gets that version but not a vet/fan-favorite.

there was a pirate outfit last year. i loved it! hope it's coming back along with the masquerade dress. in the meantime let's wait for tomorrow's teaser to get a better idea of the complete update.

Am I crazy? I thought the pirate outfit was a free gift from TL last year. I personally don't recall ever paying for it, it was just in my closet. The sword was the free gift with gem purchase, wasn't it? I thought everyone had the pirate outfit in their closet. I was the only one we couldnt display in stores.

Vampire Queen or something like that. I LOVED THAT ONE ALSO! I displayed it [along with nurse costume] for months til it finally sold out. I miss it!

Roxie_
10-18-12, 01:44 PM
Just got the update, and the vampire queen outfit is back!!

LCAHEARTS
10-18-12, 01:44 PM
VAMPIRE QUEEN IS BACK!!!!
4 HOURS - If you didn't master it, you can still master it.

LIMITED TIME OFFER - 40 GEMS

HALLOWEEN 2011 ITEMS
Halloween Roses - 20,000
Fashionable Jack? I don't remember - 25 gems

New catalog DISCO QUEEN
8 HOURS

DECOR
Ghost Balloons - 25,000

*My tables/racks, dressing rooms, wall sections are currently not showing for me? I'll have to check later*

Roxie_
10-18-12, 01:46 PM
http://i1260.photobucket.com/albums/ii571/Roxiee_/th_844c87eac8b5d5984f79b9f5d92688a0.jpg (http://s1260.photobucket.com/albums/ii571/Roxiee_/?action=view&current=844c87eac8b5d5984f79b9f5d92688a0.jpg)

New stuff!

Roxie_
10-18-12, 01:48 PM
Glitter skull 30.000
Hanted mirror 30.000
Ghost balloons 25.000
Fashion pumpkin 16.000
Halloween roses 20.000

LCAHEARTS
10-18-12, 01:49 PM
Glitter skull 30.000
Hanted mirror 30.000
Fashion pumpkin 16.000

These are from last weeks update :)

Roxie_
10-18-12, 01:50 PM
http://i1260.photobucket.com/albums/ii571/Roxiee_/th_6d0f100ecc0ff73f2bb16423f8d94793.jpg (http://s1260.photobucket.com/albums/ii571/Roxiee_/?action=view&current=6d0f100ecc0ff73f2bb16423f8d94793.jpg)

Disco queen catalog

Roxie_
10-18-12, 01:51 PM
These are from last weeks update :)

Didnt see them last week, thought they were from the box :)

pumpkita
10-18-12, 01:57 PM
Update is here!!!
Boho...T_T why ..why bring back ONLY the vampire queen...the most wanted were the pirate and masquerade clothes ....V_V
Anyway, thanks for the rest of the things, except for the disco clothes, they are terribly horrible.

cityfan
10-18-12, 02:00 PM
The Vampire Queen catalog - shows at level 4 for all items, since I already mastered it last year :(

mademani
10-18-12, 02:01 PM
40 gems for the LTO! So expensive since this is only to display for a couple of weeks!

mareewat
I love the disco clothes... Mind u I lived the era so....

There are new black and white spiral tiles for coins
Black flower wall decorations for coins
New haunted house tables. Small for gems, large for coins

pumpkita
Erm....now i cheked out....they are all last year stuff :S except for the ballons and cauldron and that ugly disco dress...?? I don't understand team lava..I don't mean to pester but I'm really disappointed :( sorry but it's the truth.

LCAHEARTS
10-18-12, 02:02 PM
FROM LAST YEAR
http://i50.tinypic.com/wgutg.png

NEW
http://i48.tinypic.com/28wgdcp.png

LTO - 40 Gems, Placed
http://i47.tinypic.com/2jg343p.png

pumpkita
10-18-12, 02:07 PM
sorry, I can understand that you like it if you lived the 70's, but i think most people won't like it....not because it's old fashioned, but because of the design

meme1098
10-18-12, 02:11 PM
Wow. The Halloween catalogs are scattered all over the place. Why aren't they all one after the other in the line-up? Would make more sense but I guess that's just me.

jojopeanut
10-18-12, 02:12 PM
This news is GREAT!!!!!! If they are bringing back this catalog I didn't play till January but point being is they just might bring back some of the Valentine ones we liked so much like the nighty one with slippers and perfume :) :) yes please TL... Anyway I like the catalogs well enough for this update.

jojopeanut
10-18-12, 02:14 PM
Oh and one more thing to bad they didn't bring back the gifts they had last year I think it was nurses costume..Oh well good enough..

LCAHEARTS
10-18-12, 02:24 PM
Oh and one more thing to bad they didn't bring back the gifts they had last year I think it was nurses costume..Oh well good enough..

I agree, I miss the nurse shoes and the bat earrings. Booooooo to that! I also hope they bring back other things in xmas/vday!

Wow. The Halloween catalogs are scattered all over the place. Why aren't they all one after the other in the line-up? Would make more sense but I guess that's just me.

TL has never organized the catalog orders. I've forever hated it, it's so annoying. If they would at least put the new ones a the beginning each week, it's better than what they do naturally.

maggieyyli
10-18-12, 02:40 PM
sorry, I can understand that you like it if you lived the 70's, but i think most people won't like it....not because it's old fashioned, but because of the design

Era shouldn't be a problem -- Audrey Hepburn's 60's dressing style is still pretty much classy today. Agree it is the design problem... I guess TL may want to theme fashion story to be a Halloween Party this year. Ah ha... if I really wear this disco dress to ANY Halloween party, it must be a real scare!

Apart from that catalog, I am quite pleased to this week update, the vampire catalog really rocks forever. Even if you master it, it is still good to order some and block off such that it can be displayed forever in your shop... And there are some new decorations too. I just love the spiral tile! Though the pirate and masquerade closets are not YET released, I hope/guess they will come in the coming releases... I hope the naughty nurse closet will come too but I remember that dress (with red gloves) is a free gift for gem purchase. But sure about pirate closet.

kooky panda
10-18-12, 02:47 PM
I actually like to Disco outfit. LOL

Purse 18 gems
Scarf 40,000 coins
Boots 22,000 coins
Dress 70,000.00 coins
http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/photo-1-1.jpg

Ic3e
10-18-12, 02:51 PM
... AAAAAAAAAAHHH VAMPIRE QUEEN IS BACK!!!! I'm so in love with this week's update! The Disco Queen catalog is really cool too! Especially since a good majority of it is for coins. Thanks TL!

jojopeanut
10-18-12, 02:54 PM

Purse 18 gems
Scarf 40,000 coins
Boots 22,000 coins
Dress 70,000.00 coins

You look absolutly GROOVY Baby..lol

kooky panda
10-18-12, 02:55 PM
You look absolutly GROOVY Baby..lol
Kooky got her Groove on!!

jojopeanut
10-18-12, 02:55 PM
My avi is vamping it out..lol love it :)

dalula
10-18-12, 03:13 PM
Yay!! I can finally buy the vampire skirt!! :) :) I really hope the masquerade one will come back too. Thanks TL!

pumpkita
10-18-12, 03:25 PM
Era shouldn't be a problem -- Audrey Hepburn's 60's dressing style is still pretty much classy today. Agree it is the design problem... I guess TL may want to theme fashion story to be a Halloween Party this year. Ah ha... if I really wear this disco dress to ANY Halloween party, it must be a real scare!

Apart from that catalog, I am quite pleased to this week update, the vampire catalog really rocks forever. Even if you master it, it is still good to order some and block off such that it can be displayed forever in your shop... And there are some new decorations too. I just love the spiral tile! Though the pirate and masquerade closets are not YET released, I hope/guess they will come in the coming releases... I hope the naughty nurse closet will come too but I remember that dress (with red gloves) is a free gift for gem purchase. But sure about pirate closet.

Yes, it is. For example, i lik the 80's, and sure the hippies 70's, so it's just that, the design.

Dalula "I really hope the masquerade one will come back too. Thanks TL! " I hope TL hear us, there's just 1 halloween update left :(

xoxoBabyGirl
10-18-12, 04:50 PM
Does anyone have a picture of the new counters & racks?

Thanks TL for the great catalogs! :)

zoom27
10-18-12, 05:40 PM
http://i1269.photobucket.com/albums/jj581/amedis27/fashion/8B4CEA6F-BFF5-4661-A2E4-260D2CC128F5-1987-000005034EE8AA28.jpg

Dreamer691
10-18-12, 07:33 PM

Purse 18 gems
Scarf 40,000 coins
Boots 22,000 coins
Dress 70,000.00 coins

Kooky, where did you get that adorable pumpkin bag thingy that your avatar is holding?

As for the update, I'm loving it! I played last year so I already had the black roses, but now I can finally buy a second one yay! And I'd never fully mastered the Vampire Queen catalogue so now I can do that too. Or bought any of it. Now I have the corset which I really wanted! And I know 40 gems is expensive, but I couldn't resist buying the Cauldren LTO! It's so pretty!
Wow I'm going a little insane over this update lol

greatday2bealive
10-18-12, 07:39 PM
I knew those flowers and clock and other thingy looked familiar...wasn't imagining. Honestly I don't like this update...disco clothes are ugly, tables are not cute, and the floor tiles I don't like at all (nor do they remind me of Halloween in any kind of way). Also, thanks for the Halloween fashion story version...really wanted new goals like all the othe games got~makes me rather mad. Also the cauldron LTO I like...but it's over-priced. Same goes for those black flowers that hand from the wall (50,000 coins for one? Not even cute!)

greatday2bealive
10-18-12, 08:38 PM
Halloween version for monster story and not fashion? Seriously?

Side note: the disco dress looks good with that semi long skirt we have. No fixing the ugliness of the boots though~not my style at all. Glad we have 2 catalogues though..too much to master though~not even half done with the 16 hr one.

sweetstuff525
10-18-12, 08:48 PM
Halloween version for monster story and not fashion? Seriously?

Side note: the disco dress looks good with that semi long skirt we have. No fixing the ugliness of the boots though~not my style at all. Glad we have 2 catalogues though..too much to master though~not even half done with the 16 hr one.

Wait there is a Halloween version of monster story? Where do you live

kooky panda
10-18-12, 09:19 PM
Kooky, where did you get that adorable pumpkin bag thingy that your avatar is holding?

I think I got this out of last years halloween box.

Ic3e
10-19-12, 01:46 AM
So many queen's in Fashion Story!!! Retro Queen, Fairy Queen, Vampire Queen, Disco Queen! WOOOOOAH!!!

On another note, this update is truly wonderful, I absolutely love Disco Queen and I absolutely love the fact you guys brought back Vamp Queen!!!!! But why not Naughty Nurse and the two avatar catalogs, the pirate and the masquerade.

queentina3
10-19-12, 02:42 AM
I'm very happy with this update as I was so envious of those that had the Vamp Queen avatar items and I like the Disco Queen catalog as well. I do wish Pirate was one of the options as I really want that skirt for my avatar, but I'm happy we at least got Vamp Queen. :)

chuckyface11
10-19-12, 06:36 AM
[QUOTE=greatday2bealive;431122]Halloween version for monster story and not fashion? Seriously?

I saw a FS: Halloween screen and icon pop up in one of my TL games a few hours ago but it disappeared and I don't see it anywhere

esteewhy
10-19-12, 07:38 AM
Sorry world, but I love the Disco outfit too. Too cute! I made it straight away when I got it yesterday. Those white go-go boots are great. I am excited to have the Vampire Queen outfit back too since I didn't master it last year.

LCAHEARTS
10-19-12, 08:53 AM
I'm very happy with this update as I was so envious of those that had the Vamp Queen avatar items and I like the Disco Queen catalog as well. I do wish Pirate was one of the options as I really want that skirt for my avatar, but I'm happy we at least got Vamp Queen. :)

Am I crazy? I thought the pirate outfit was a free gift from TL last year. I personally don't recall ever paying for it, it was just in my closet. The sword was the free gift with gem purchase, wasn't it? I thought everyone had the pirate outfit in their closet!

I'm still wondering this. I'll have to go back in time to the forums to see if it was. But anyway, the pirate costume is a one-piece. I've had it on for two weeks now and my wall is always like YO LCA HEARTS, WHERE'D YA GET THAT? Lol.

I'm super happy about Vamp Queen being back. I'm going to overstock the heavens out of it. I love Disco queen as well, I mostly love how its items display. I hate the boxes, but if the item inside stands out then I love it. I also love when items are not in boxes, or are big [boots] and stand out a lot. Thanks for that TL. I still miss the nurse heels. I'll never get over not having them.

LCAHEARTS
10-19-12, 09:03 AM
I'm still wondering this. I'll have to go back in time to the forums to see if it was.

Mystery solved. It was a Free Gift when you install FS: Halloween offer. Some people got it, some people didn't. Supposedly we were all supposed to have it later on, but obviously that didn't happen :/ explains why I had thought all this time we all had it.

I absolutely love it all. I was lucky enough to get the pirate outfit too! I however, didn't get it through an in-game pop up. I just downloaded the app and on my 5th time going into it or so I got a "Congratulations. Enjoy your free Pirate Girl outfit in your closet" or something like that. So some of you might still get it at some random point of entering the app?

Related thread for the curious ---> HERE (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18897-Fashion-Halloween-New-Download)

xoxoBabyGirl
10-19-12, 09:53 AM
[QUOTE=greatday2bealive;431122]Halloween version for monster story and not fashion? Seriously?

I saw a FS: Halloween screen and icon pop up in one of my TL games a few hours ago but it disappeared and I don't see it anywhere

This has been said by a few people by now, is it possible that TL will still release a Halloween app for fashion? The fact that it showed up as an icon makes me think that there is an app, it just hasn't been released for whatever reason.

LCAHEARTS
10-19-12, 11:02 AM
[QUOTE=chuckyface11;431311]

This has been said by a few people by now, is it possible that TL will still release a Halloween app for fashion? The fact that it showed up as an icon makes me think that there is an app, it just hasn't been released for whatever reason.

It's probably being worked out of kinks and such. Home Design Story: Halloween was released in the UK days before USA got it. But in between that time we all didn't know really why some people had it and some people didn't.

shakiba
10-19-12, 04:51 PM
Oh ya, the pirate costume. I'm so happy I got that :)

I'm glad last year's halloween decor and outfits are back! Waiting for the nurse costume. :)
And I am super happy that the white boots and so many other stuff are for coins. All we're missing are the goals.

sweetstuff525
10-19-12, 04:55 PM
Android users can download fashion story halloween. from google play ... please post pics im curious on what kind of goals you got.. since ios hasnt gotten them... thanks

cherryberry9
10-20-12, 09:11 AM
Android users can download fashion story halloween. from google play ... please post pics im curious on what kind of goals you got.. since ios hasnt gotten them... thanks

Actually I downloaded it and there are no Goals:-(

dalula
10-20-12, 11:12 AM
The FS halloween version is just the same as the regular one. and the pirate dress was available for free last year for those who downloaded FS halloween through the offer in Farm story.

darlinlildeb
10-23-12, 04:23 AM
Fashion story posted on facebook last friday about downloading the Halloween edition. Was this only for android users?

greatday2bealive
10-23-12, 01:21 PM
So far yes...nothing for iOS yet

sweetstuff525
10-23-12, 01:26 PM
Hopefully we get Halloween version with goals this week maybe that's why they pushed Halloween version to android furst

dalula
10-23-12, 02:48 PM
The halloween version has no goals though. really want some goals... it makes playing more fun