PDA

View Full Version : Game Lag

supernovah
10-16-12, 07:31 AM
I am experiencing a lag, particularly when I am sending a request to neighbors or sending gifts to neighbors. When I click in each neighbor's name, there is about a one-second lag before the check mark appears in the box by that person's name.

It may not seem like much, but a one second lag is time that adds up when trying to send a gift to 350 neighbors. I have restarted the app and also uninstalled and reinstalled, but there is no change. This just started for me yesterday.

Please help. Thanks.

CuddlyDragon
10-16-12, 02:31 PM
Hi supernovah!

Please note that apps running in the background may exhaust resources and can cause performance issues in other apps.

Please try closing out applications that are running in the background and let me know if you notice a change.

-CD

supernovah
10-17-12, 05:32 AM
I shut down all other apps and downloaded the Home Design Story update, but I'm still experiencing a lag. I may actually be a bit worse. When I click on the sparkle and the new coin icons that look like they're inside speech bubbles, the game freezes for a fraction of a second every time I click them. Normally, when you click the coins, they bounce, but in my game, everything pauses-including the people walking through my home and then a second later, the coins appear. It's like a hiccup.

supernovah
10-17-12, 05:32 AM
I'm using an iPad2 with iOS6 if that makes any difference.

kooky panda
10-17-12, 07:42 AM
There is a new version update in the app store and also a new halloween version of the game.
Try getting these and see if this helps with your lagging.