PDA

View Full Version : Tipping stars

mattyboo1
10-15-12, 06:56 PM
I have recently noticed when you tap on stars while tipping it only gives you 5 stars not all six

ButterPanda
10-16-12, 04:31 PM
It appears to be working. I was able to get and keep all 6 every time. Try restarting your device. Also be sure you are currently using the halloween version of the game.

mattyboo1
10-16-12, 04:36 PM
It appears to be working. I was able to get and keep all 6 every time. Try restarting your device. Also be sure you are currently using the halloween version of the game.

Yep I am using Halloween version and have restarted several times it doesn't work also when you collect tip sit only picks up a few now

JohnDede
10-16-12, 09:09 PM
I have recently noticed when you tap on stars while tipping it only gives you 5 stars not all six

I understand what you're saying matty. When tipping neighbors, and tapping on their stars before leaving, you used to be able to free all stars with one tap in the middle of cluster, or string of 6. The Halloween version made all the stars, and taps, stickier than they were in all other versions, and it takes multiple taps.

It's the same in your own restaurant loading or serving, or trying to slide down your counters in rapid succession, to check number of plates on each. You get stuck all over the place, as you're tapping.

mattyboo1
10-23-12, 03:07 PM
I understand what you're saying matty. When tipping neighbors, and tapping on their stars before leaving, you used to be able to free all stars with one tap in the middle of cluster, or string of 6. The Halloween version made all the stars, and taps, stickier than they were in all other versions, and it takes multiple taps.

It's the same in your own restaurant loading or serving, or trying to slide down your counters in rapid succession, to check number of plates on each. You get stuck all over the place, as you're tapping.

You have it right I have that exact problem

JohnDede
10-24-12, 04:49 PM
Don't expect them to fix it. It slows you down, thus slowing the game. I consider anything that slows the game, to not be a mistake, or accidental. They couldn't care less, if it's highly annoying.