PDA

View Full Version : The Dumbest thing i heard all day

Takiofallen
10-15-12, 03:49 PM
Ok So i just found out that we can receive 20 gold a day from gifting. The funny thing about it is that we have a better chance of breeding a diamond dragon using two forest dragons then actually getting 20 gold a day from gifts when we can only give 3 a day. Has any one received 20 gold in one day from gifts?

darkrandy
10-15-12, 03:52 PM
Nope but that would be very good

Nefertekas
10-15-12, 04:01 PM
Ok So i just found out that we can receive 20 gold a day from gifting. The funny thing about it is that we have a better chance of breeding a diamond dragon using two forest dragons then actually getting 20 gold a day from gifts when we can only give 3 a day. Has any one received 20 gold in one day from gifts?

Yeah, I read that too. I actually THINK I might have received like 4 or 5 gold a day, but I usually just discard it as having been a glitch where I got the gold a lot later after it was sent, enough to get it only on the next day.
But maybe I've been receiving more than 3 some days. Which is TERRIBLY unfair! I want to be able to gift back all that I get!

Horntail21
10-15-12, 04:02 PM
I heard someone say they got ten gold a day and I thought that was outlandish. I usually get three a day and its the same people cause I send back to them everyday. I figured that's the best I could hope for.

sweetstuff525
10-15-12, 04:11 PM
Well I remember a while back someone posted they do receive 20 a day.... And of course I ask how.. Lol

And he said that he asks family members just to download game and open it once a day and gift him gold
That could work

Nefertekas
10-15-12, 04:20 PM
Well I remember a while back someone posted they do receive 20 a day.... And of course I ask how.. Lol

And he said that he asks family members just to download game and open it once a day and gift him gold
That could work
I have a friend I could ask, but she doesn't have patience for this. My sis has an ipad too, but she's kinda low on memory...and that's that.

Nefertekas
10-15-12, 04:21 PM
I have a friend I could ask, but she doesn't have patience for this. My sis has an ipad too, but she's kinda low on memory...and that's that.

I mean, sis has an iPhone, gah. Why can't we edit our own posts?? Frustrating.

dotranwumpas
10-15-12, 04:47 PM
I usually get a lot of gold a day... One time I got something like 16 gold (can't remember exact number)

Takiofallen
10-15-12, 04:53 PM
It would take a week to gift back 20 people....... the guilt would **** me.

Lolas_Kryptonite
10-15-12, 04:56 PM
It would take a week to gift back 20 people....... the guilt would **** me.

I usually never accept gold until I can gift back, I had 7 in one day before. But I only accepted 3 and gifted those back.... then the following day accepted the others and gifted back. I'd feel bad otherwise... lol....

totaltechno
10-15-12, 05:01 PM
I always feel guilty about not being able to gift back gold I accept.

MomsHouseofSweets
10-15-12, 05:12 PM
I receive 3 gifts of gold a day. I'm Android, so maybe that's why? I would like to gift my neighbors at least something, but .... this game isn't set up the way BS is.

kwhales
10-15-12, 05:32 PM
I usually get about 5 gold a day. I gift back to the first two, then I go back and gift someone from the day or two before. My gold usually comes from the same neighbors, so if i don't gift same day, they know i will eventually. I do visit everyone at least twice, to make sure I play and leave coins.

justplainlucas
10-15-12, 05:37 PM
I got back close to 10 one day, maybe a bit more. I have a close friend who I gift every day and then the other two go to people who ask for it on my wall in order.

mymummy789
10-16-12, 12:47 AM
I think the one and only time I got near that amount was when the gifting was "accidently" set to enable all neighbours to be gifted. Boy, did they fix that quick!!!

cleodux
10-16-12, 01:13 AM
I received 7-10 yesterday and the day before(probably because i visited all my neighbour) It stinks that we cant return the favor. I always gift my hubby first and another for his friend who plays. Only left 1 to gift to random neighbour who gifted me :(

Some of them even send me 2-3 days in a row.

Sucks!

goughy999
10-16-12, 02:32 AM
I tend to receive about 10 a day but I've got 326 friends :]

freyx378
10-16-12, 04:34 AM
The most I've ever received is 9 gold, that is after I added a few new neighbors. Due to the limitation of gold that we could gift back, then the day after I'm back with 3 gold as usual.

iSleepyPanda
10-16-12, 04:44 AM
The most I've received it two. I have no Idea how to get 20 gold a day.

But I agree, that statement is laughable.

kwhales
10-16-12, 05:21 AM
You can receive 20 gifts per day, and since the only thing we can gift is gold, technically, we can receive 20 gold per day. Will we ever? Probably not. But it is possible.

purplegem611
10-17-12, 01:26 PM
I usually never accept gold until I can gift back, I had 7 in one day before. But I only accepted 3 and gifted those back.... then the following day accepted the others and gifted back. I'd feel bad otherwise... lol....
I receive 3-4 a day... I just rotate gifting back. Every morning I go the bottom of my list and gift the last 3 who gifted working my way up. I also message my neighbors that I repay the favor by rotating who has gifted, but it may take a few days or so! Some gift daily and they get gifted back daily as they are always on the list!

PDAGuppies
10-17-12, 04:52 PM
I accept it when I get it and then gift back as much as I can. I start from the bottom of my list but I get there sooner or later

10-17-12, 09:22 PM
I accept it when I get it and then gift back as much as I can. I start from the bottom of my list but I get there sooner or later

I also aept it when i get it and start at thebottom of my list every day to return it. Some times it takes a ouple of days but my friends understand they will get it back , mot are patient about it. Really is awful i can ot gift back the same day for everyone.

denise253
10-17-12, 09:42 PM
I get up to the max amount gifts received in gold... more than 10pcs ok.....well how many friends do you guys have?? you can only send gold 3x so can they so have as many friends as you can get so that you'll be a 3 in their gifting... if you send the gold back to the ppl on your list that sent to you you'll get more gold. like if I just sent you gold 3hrs ago don't gift me back gold send it to the person on the bottom 24hrs+ ago and they can gift you right back then repeat. think of it like.... accept your gold today, give you gold tomorrow repeat but all the names are there in the news feed so follow it from bottom.

Takiofallen
10-17-12, 10:07 PM
It would take a week to gift back gold to 20 people. I guess you have great friends.
I get up to the max amount gifts received in gold... more than 10pcs ok.....well how many friends do you guys have?? you can only send gold 3x so can they so have as many friends as you can get so that you'll be a 3 in their gifting... if you send the gold back to the ppl on your list that sent to you you'll get more gold. like if I just sent you gold 3hrs ago don't gift me back gold send it to the person on the bottom 24hrs+ ago and they can gift you right back then repeat. think of it like.... accept your gold today, give you gold tomorrow repeat but all the names are there in the news feed so follow it from bottom.

tonguelashing
10-18-12, 07:39 AM
yes it is possible to receive 20 gold a day. If you have 20 neighbors that gift gold to you in a day. It's not difficult. I don't receive 20 gold a day, but my partner has received that a few times from her neighbors. Pretty easy.

iSleepyPanda
10-18-12, 02:53 PM
yes it is possible to receive 20 gold a day. If you have 20 neighbors that gift gold to you in a day. It's not difficult. I don't receive 20 gold a day, but my partner has received that a few times from her neighbors. Pretty easy.

It is difficult when you can only gift gold to three neighbors a day. Not everyone on your neighbor list will receive a gift for that day. If you're one of the lucky ones, great. If not, oh well. Consider your partner lucky.