PDA

View Full Version : I don't want Halloween version, new updates for normal version please!

Salasana3011
10-15-12, 02:37 PM
I'm not into this whole Halloween-version, I want to keep my city more realistic and I thought I wouldn't load it at all. But game just keeps on pushing and pushing this from left and right and it starts to annoy me. Now I almost reject it out of a protest.

So I wish TL would publish new updates for normal version also, or is normal version without any updates for the whole month? Am I the only player who will skip the Halloween version?

bigbux3
10-15-12, 03:24 PM
I wouldn't reject the requests at all. If I didn't have to download the Halloween version, I wouldn't.

greatday2bealive
10-15-12, 06:06 PM
It will be over soon enough~personally uqie stuff every once in a while is good. I like the halloween stuff

yupiyupigumgum
10-16-12, 06:05 PM
Do you know that the halloween version will give you chance to get amphitheatre for coins and 20 gems free by completing the goals? It will appear on your original version too

bigbux3
10-16-12, 06:18 PM
Do you know that the halloween version will give you chance to get amphitheatre for coins and 20 gems free by completing the goals? It will appear on your original version too

The amphitheatre, or the Rock concert?

benbever
10-17-12, 04:06 AM
I also like the original version better, but this halloween theme is just temporary.
If you play the halloween version for a bit now, you get the goals (free gems) and a lot of halloween buildings and decorations, some look quite nice. And when you are done with it, you can play the normal version again, but with the halloween stuff you bought.
You are free to choose to not play the halloween version, but you'll miss out on some stuff.

yupiyupigumgum
10-18-12, 10:00 PM
The amphitheatre, or the Rock concert?

The amphitheatre with dracula's concert on it. :) you see, It was dark all the time, they looked the same for me ;-P