PDA

View Full Version : 2 months w/ no updates? This game is dying, if not already dead

PDAGuppies
10-13-12, 12:13 PM
This was my favorite TL game in the past but i've left it now. It got boring. I still play but every once or twice a week. I still check on it tho.
I hate how there are almost no more updates

mattyboo1
10-13-12, 12:38 PM
I thought your favorite game was dragon story

gator_jen
10-15-12, 01:31 PM
There have been no updates or anything new for this game in months. I have bought every single room, finished every goal except a couple where I bought the room and let's before I got the goal so I refuse to redo them. If this game is done, it would certainly be a courtesy to players to just let us know.

mylittlelego
10-15-12, 01:52 PM
Don't get me wrong, TL you did a great job coming up with this game and it is very creative I have been playing for months but seriously now it's just boring the lack of updates not to mention the limit for waiting for an expansion and then another room which adds another 2 days!!! TL start taking consideration for your games before people stop buying and you lose money I'm not gonna mention the rest because you already know what happens next.

totaltechno
10-15-12, 02:18 PM
Title pretty much explains my thoughts. Why has there been no updates for 2 months?

CuddlyDragon
10-16-12, 02:24 PM
/merged

Hey everyone!

Let's come up with some ideas. What would you like to see in Pet Hotel Story? :)

I can submit the ideas and we can see what happens.

totaltechno
10-16-12, 02:53 PM
Maybe some sort of tropical pet room?

dalula
10-16-12, 02:54 PM
Halloween pets, Pets with costumes, just stuff to match the fall season and halloween.

gator_jen
10-16-12, 06:44 PM
How come the other games get updates, themes, holiday editions and we get told, "Come up with the ideas on your own?" No offense to CuddlyDragon, but is no one working on this game or what? Who are you passing ideas on to? The holiday rooms are obvious, no? Three major holidays in the next 10 weeks...

mattyboo1
10-16-12, 06:54 PM
How about we get the guest book opened up

coolgamegirl27
10-17-12, 12:46 AM
Cuddly Dragon, I have posted several times as to the life span of this game, Can we please have word if this game is to get updates or not? Can you ask the developers or something? And dont give me the 'I cant speculate' line.

floramina
10-17-12, 04:28 PM
how about a resident ghost who makes very rare appearances (kinda like a pet's thought bubble request)? If we catch sight of the ghost, we get rewarded handsomely (xp, coins or even a gem or two, or even something new). This will encourage players to play more often.

floramina
10-17-12, 04:42 PM
maybe TL should rethink the exorbitant expansions - not only very expensive but takes a long time; players lose interest and motivation. How about making expansions quick and easy, but introduce a regular maintenance/upkeep fee instead? The more floors and rooms we have, the more we have to pay for housekeeping. Rooms would be made unavailable to tip or collect from if fees are no paid. This would be good for newbies in the game but not existing players who have fully expanded. But TL can think up something nice for the old players.

floramina
10-17-12, 04:50 PM
how about making the rooms storable? If players can store rooms, we are more likely to continue buying and renovating our hotels. Lets have seasonal content - spooky house, christmas/new year themes, etc please.

kooky panda
10-17-12, 04:51 PM
how about a resident ghost who makes very rare appearances (kinda like a pet's thought bubble request)? If we catch sight of the ghost, we get rewarded handsomely (xp, coins or even a gem or two, or even something new). This will encourage players to play more often.
I like this one!! Seems like even if not a ghost something that pops up at random times.
I have passed this suggetion over the community managers.

mattyboo1
10-19-12, 02:50 PM
I love this too

Classic70
10-20-12, 11:37 AM
To stay in keeping with the Halloween theme that we have in other games: how about a bat cave room?

ilovedogs95
10-20-12, 11:38 AM
It not dying it awesome and now there is a pumpkin dragon !

ilovedogs95
10-20-12, 11:39 AM
Wait a pet discussion yeah the pet story it is dying not dragon story thou dragon story is AWESOME

flowless
10-23-12, 03:32 AM
iam still hoping for updates

my fav game so far

habanero89
10-25-12, 06:18 AM
Bump! I would really love some kinda response from TL on this issue! I actually really like this game :( The only problem is, as others have mentioned, is the waiting days to save for an expansion and then having to wait days for the expansion to finish THEN having to wait for the rooms to be decorated...so you could wait like weeks when you're at level 50 like me just to gain another room!! Problem is there isn't much else to do while you're waiting and waiting...

habanero89
10-25-12, 06:20 AM
Oh and both making pet rooms storable, introducing shorter waiting times, the resident ghost idea suggested by floramina AND the introduction of regular new content would all help improve the game :)

shellie1520
10-28-12, 11:49 AM
Please add new rooms. Been waiting forever for something new.

nmishii
10-28-12, 12:10 PM
Release to Android.

Three of four games released after Pet Hotel have been released to Android. A release to the Android platform will kind of show the committment to continuing with this game.

thatgirl444
10-28-12, 12:48 PM
i have been playing this game but honestly...its boring...there is nothing to do but click few times a day to collect coins...everything else is just...waiting and waiting for expansions....for rooms to be build...for coins to add up...you cant decorate...you cant do anything besides clicking coins....blaaah

10-30-12, 05:49 AM
Maybe an Ink Factory that has an Octopus in it.

10-30-12, 05:50 AM
I want a Sulfur Vent Room with Yeti Crabs in it.

10-30-12, 05:51 AM
Oh and by the way Yeti Crabs are a kind of crab that live at the very bottom of the ocean.

totaltechno
10-30-12, 03:36 PM
^YES we need more aquatic rooms.

PDAGuppies
11-06-12, 06:11 AM
i have about two hundred gems, and i dont kniow what to do with them.
i think you shoud create some mini games on it. for exmaple, lets say that you buy the monkey suit or the sports room suite or whatever suite you get, it comes along with a mini game. like the sports room with doggies. lets say the mini game is to hit some homeruns with a baseball bat or to race another puppy, or something like that.

this was the first tl game i played and like a lot of ppl said, were starting to loose interest.

bss18974
11-08-12, 10:41 PM
i have been playing this game but honestly...its boring...there is nothing to do but click few times a day to collect coins...everything else is just...waiting and waiting for expansions....for rooms to be build...for coins to add up...you cant decorate...you cant do anything besides clicking coins....blaaah

Agree 100%. And once you have expanded to the max then it is just collecting gifts of gems and waiting until you get enough to build the rooms only available for gems ( I will not buy gems for a dying game ... No advantage)

flowless
11-20-12, 09:45 PM
still playing

and if it was regulary updated i might considered buying gems

but its not

so iam playing till i expand to max and get all rooms

still my fav game

tinamarie1988
01-02-13, 12:00 PM
I agree I now have all of the rooms you can buy with coins and even a couple with gems. Don't really see a point anymore. No more challenges left either.

Bridgette1
02-18-13, 02:04 PM
I'm at full expansions, have added rooms, soul mates and babies that require gems and now just stop by daily to collect coins and gifts from neighbors. I have even sold some of my rooms and taken time to do them all over again, but with over 20 million in coins and an abundance of gems I didn't even buy, what's the fun in it?

I'm about to put a message out to neighbors and friends that I won't be playing anymore as there is no challenge left.

Bridgette1
02-18-13, 02:05 PM
I'm at full expansions, have added rooms, soul mates and babies that require gems and now just stop by daily to collect coins and gifts from neighbors. I have even sold some of my rooms and taken time to do them all over again, but with over 20 million in coins and an abundance of gems I didn't even buy, what's the fun in it?

I'm about to put a message out to neighbors and friends that I won't be playing anymore as there is no challenge left.

Just checked again. I have over 32 million coins and 50 gems. I'm on level 116.

Baraze
02-19-13, 04:40 PM
There will be no updates. If they go ao long with no notice and no reaponse then that means its over. City Story, Zoo Story 1 also went away quietly. Time to play because you like it, as opposed because youre eager for something new.

bss18974
02-19-13, 11:55 PM
I'm on level 134, have over 186 million coins and 52 gems. There is nothing to spend coins on ( I won't buy duplicate pet rooms).

I gain 4 to 8 gems per day and will buy pet rooms that cost gems but will not buy gems.

Nothing really to do.

What a waste....

daisoo
03-04-13, 12:43 AM
It's sad there isn't any update for this game, it's probably the one game that I downloaded on recommendation (in order to get 6 gems for free) that I enjoyed to play. As well, I can't seem to buy new rooms as I click on the room I want to buy, my game shuts off.

ElEhYouAreEh
03-04-13, 05:08 PM
Sooooo.... this game is dead then?

shellie1520
03-15-13, 02:41 PM
Its been almost a year without anything new. They raised the levels and that's it.

leolover123
03-16-13, 01:49 AM
I'm on level 134, have over 186 million coins and 52 gems. There is nothing to spend coins on ( I won't buy duplicate pet rooms).

I gain 4 to 8 gems per day and will buy pet rooms that cost gems but will not buy gems.

Nothing really to do.

What a waste....

I'm with you on that one. I have just two spaces to expand into, but have empty spaces as I can only buy rooms with gems now. I also do not want duplicate rooms. I have about 50 gems, but i am still using coins to expand. I don't know what I will do when fully expanded as I only really get 3 gems per day.

shellie1520
03-16-13, 01:51 PM
Something anything would be nice. New rooms new goals. Anything to show that it is still alive. Other games get updates every week. It has been months.

Tarcisia55
03-18-13, 03:29 PM
I think TL forgot Pet Hotel, there's no comparison with the other games (restaurant, bakery, farm, etc) I have a question, I'm on level 106, but the last GOAL that I received was DO ROOMBOTS DREAM and ask to ADD A BABY, which already did, when I completed the first room, and there's no way to buy a second one, so far, for me this game is getting boring, if TL will not add a new things, rooms, etc, that game will become WASTED

maguar
03-18-13, 03:43 PM
I think TL forgot Pet Hotel, there's no comparison with the other games (restaurant, bakery, farm, etc) I have a question, I'm on level 106, but the last GOAL that I received was DO ROOMBOTS DREAM and ask to ADD A BABY, which already did, when I completed the first room, and there's no way to buy a second one, so far, for me this game is getting boring, if TL will not add a new things, rooms, etc, that game will become WASTED

Sell your room. You will then be able to buy it again. When you get the baby it will complete the goal

bss18974
03-18-13, 04:03 PM
Here's my current situation:

I am fully expanded, I have over 255 million coins ( nothing left to buy).

I get 4 to 8 gems daily. How you might say... I have PSS installed on my iphone5, iphone4, iPhone 3G, and iPod touch. I send myself gems from those devices daily.

I only accept a small number of neighbors who know I need nothing but gems.

If someone keeps sending parts, I delete them. It may seem cruel...
If someone sends me gems, I send back next day via my hotel or other devices. I make sure my neighbors know the other hotels are "gem gifters" only.

When I accumulate enough gems, I buy a gem room. When I get enough gems but out of space, I will store hallways and replace with gem rooms.

Will never buy gems for this gem... What would be the point?

FieryPikachu500
03-28-13, 02:39 AM
I kinda find this weird that it hasn't been updated since Summer 2012.

Christiana12345
03-28-13, 08:09 AM
I'm with you on that one. I have just two spaces to expand into, but have empty spaces as I can only buy rooms with gems now. I also do not want duplicate rooms. I have about 50 gems, but i am still using coins to expand. I don't know what I will do when fully expanded as I only really get 3 gems per day.
Thats why i dont play pet hotel story anymore. No updates. At least home design still have updates so even if you expanded you can add new stuff.

Christiana12345
03-28-13, 10:10 PM
TL when i bougt pet hotel stry it said there was a update every one week or so. Its hsasent been update since lass sumer. Dont leave phs dying peoply r gonna dellete like i did.

totaltechno
03-30-13, 10:24 AM
Face it, this game is dead, looking back on this thread after several months.

tvxal3
11-07-14, 01:29 PM
I am going to stop playing this game. It's going no where and very expensive to keep playing.