PDA

View Full Version : Expansion Sign Issue ... "Flicking"?

MomsHouseofSweets
10-15-12, 09:04 AM
Hi, all ... I had posted earlier about the "Expand" sign to the right of the pool/waterfall on the right side of the main (first) island. That darn sign prevents our being able to USE that real-estate (expansion we paid for). I have read on this forum that "flicking" can be done to move a nest, or whatever, into that area. I have tried and tried and tried, but it's not happening. What's the trick to accomplish this??

With the high cost of expansion, we should be able to use the real-estate we paid to expand.

Thank you for any help/advice anyone can offer.

Horntail21
10-15-12, 09:27 AM
Idk what you mean. The area with the sign near the waterfall is unusable space that never had anything on it just like the area immediately to the left of the waterfall. Just two unusable spaces. You didn't have to clear anything from them.

MomsHouseofSweets
10-15-12, 11:42 AM
There are some islands, where you will see nests, habitats, whatever ... closer to the pool/waterfall. I paid to expand this area shortly after coming to DS and cleared all but the 2 Weed Wood trees that are there. There's a way to move items by "flicking" them, but I've been having no success. Would like to learn the technique.

chewytwix
10-15-12, 11:52 AM
There are some islands, where you will see nests, habitats, whatever ... closer to the pool/waterfall. I paid to expand this area shortly after coming to DS and cleared all but the 2 Weed Wood trees that are there. There's a way to move items by "flicking" them, but I've been having no success. Would like to learn the technique.

do you have a picture of your island and someone else's island who has accomplished this?

Horntail21
10-15-12, 12:04 PM
I looked at your island. You are as close to the waterfall as you can get. Flicking is moving an item from one island to another. Highlight a habitat and click move. The areas that are available will be a darker green. Those are the only areas you can move an item to. Hope this helps.

MomsHouseofSweets
10-15-12, 01:15 PM
I wish I could find the thread about this, as I saw it yesterday evening/night, but I've not been able to locate it again, yet. Well, if this is true ... why is the sign there??

Horntail21
10-15-12, 01:24 PM
I wish I could find the thread about this, as I saw it yesterday evening/night, but I've not been able to locate it again, yet. Well, if this is true ... why is the sign there??
One of the expand signs has to stay there and that is the one. If they all disappeared there would be no way to expand once you cleared the area it was on. The sign is not in an area that you can expand to. If it was I imagine I would have expanded there by now.