PDA

View Full Version : Convinced buying gold has to do with what you breed

cher6187
10-15-12, 09:03 AM
So I caved and bought a bunch of gold. Right after my first purchase of 20 bucks I got the witch, familiar wizard and see breeze. Bought more and right away got clown, aether and mismoth.
I'm really hoping I'm not right that buying gold increases your chances

mymummy789
10-15-12, 09:13 AM
I've had my suspicions about this for a long time, sadly.

wxrocky6
10-15-12, 09:55 AM
I cant say for certain, but i have only spent gold once and didn't get any rares after that. Then a couple weeks later I got on a hot streak. I continue to get rares off and on at this point whether or not I buy gold. Seems about as random as it can be. It could just be coincidence that you got rares after buying gold. It certainly helps that you can speed stuff up with the gold and get more chances at a rare.

AkumaNeko
10-15-12, 10:11 AM
Hmm.....never bought gold and do have a number of dragons still missing for a complete set (14 & 16 dragons left on my 2 accounts)

Nefertekas
10-15-12, 11:10 AM
Sometimes I think that when I use gold to speed up something, I'll get more luck next time I breed. But in this witch dragon scheme thingy, that was not the case! (Well, I did get the familiar...)
I still think it's quite random.

makafushigi
10-15-12, 11:27 AM
I bought gold this weekend too... and my prize was 2 Mist ( in a row no less), Life, and Fruitful. Yay -_______-
I got most of my rares without gold... so I'm guessing its just random.

hyper_ch
10-15-12, 11:33 AM
My second or third breed was a Forestfire... so it's not about gold but luck...

kwhales
10-15-12, 03:21 PM
Can we buy luck??????

bigtail2
10-15-12, 03:29 PM
I don't find any correlation at all.

Lolas_Kryptonite
10-15-12, 03:37 PM
Can we buy luck??????

This REALLY made me lol.... good thing I wasn't in public when I read your comment!!!

cher6187
10-15-12, 03:47 PM
I don't know maybe the speeding up has something to do with it.

Takiofallen
10-15-12, 03:56 PM
Well the funny thing about this is...... If you go to any island that has all dragons or multiple Ultra Rare dragons they have spent a pretty penny. I know people who have DIAMOND islands with 3 of each ultra rare when asked what they spent in total......... Well over 100 dollars. Now while there is no real proof , I also don't believe in coincidence..... you get what you pay for.

Nefertekas
10-15-12, 03:59 PM
Well the funny thing about this is...... If you go to any island that has all dragons or multiple Ultra Rare dragons they have spent a pretty penny. I know people who have DIAMOND islands with 3 of each ultra rare when asked what they spent in total......... Well over 100 dollars. Now while there is no real proof , I also don't believe in coincidence..... you get what you pay for.
100 dollars in an app game? Eesh. Viva o luxo, as we'd say here.

dotranwumpas
10-15-12, 04:43 PM
Can we buy luck??????

Don't give them any ideas like that 0_o