PDA

View Full Version : So for those who COULDN'T get the witch.....

Lolas_Kryptonite
10-15-12, 06:15 AM
and have run out of time....me included : (

What are you going for next?

I'm back to the drawing board with trying to get an Aether & Parakeet for the 543785497th time. :cool:

mymummy789
10-15-12, 06:27 AM
I still haven't got a honeybee. Also need mercury, clown, hypnotic, dream, infinity, tusker and angel
Trouble is, most of these are super/ultra rare, lol. So I still have plenty to keep me busy :)

Nefertekas
10-15-12, 06:28 AM
I still have one more shot, if my calculations are correct. Might try the Aether, haven't gone after that one het and it's pretty!
I don't have Parakeet either :) nor Wild, Forestfire (but I'm sick of trying those) , Seabreeze (ditto!) , mermaid (kinda ugly, blech) , trickster, wizard and titan (got two planets instead -.-). Titan's ugly too, anyway xD
Not counting the new dawn ones, 'cause I only tried for Laserlight (gor Tusker instead, and a DOZEN Loves!)

Nefertekas
10-15-12, 06:29 AM
...and I have no diamonds at all either xD no Dream, Hypnotic, ice cream or pegasus too. And something else I can't remember xD

goughy999
10-15-12, 06:38 AM
Are we certain that the witch is now uncontainable?
I spent so much gold just to get poison dragons I'm gutted.

I guess I'll be going for the rest of the light dragons, the Pegasus in particular.

Lolas_Kryptonite
10-15-12, 06:42 AM
I'm going to get the Light dragon next.... I tried to purchase it now, but of course I have a poison in the nest & another one breeding, so I'll have to wait : /

I think with the light ones - I'll start off with the ones that have less than 15 hours of breeding time. I can't bring myself to going for a rare and keep getting 20+ hour commons again!

Gonna try my Aether and Parakeet with epics.

Tried for a Wizard too.... didn't get one. Mercury I want to get because it's just 1 hour breeding, lol

A diamond would be cool.

kwhales
10-15-12, 07:03 AM
I would love a parakeet, but keep getting those freakin fruitfuls. I think I will try for honeybee.

Lolas_Kryptonite
10-15-12, 07:09 AM
Are we certain that the witch is now uncontainable?
I spent so much gold just to get poison dragons I'm gutted.

I guess I'll be going for the rest of the light dragons, the Pegasus in particular.

I too spent gold! Well I think there's less than 17 hours now according to the players who had the countdown. I never had a timer...so I really don't know. And TL won't respond.
Good luck with your Peagasus!

Lolas_Kryptonite
10-15-12, 07:11 AM
I would love a parakeet, but keep getting those freakin fruitfuls. I think I will try for honeybee.

Me too, have you tried with epic Forest & Air? I haven't tried with epic....

Fruitfuls & Firestorms I breed like crazy..... sell them every time.

MazShaddix
10-15-12, 07:22 AM
My bf got the witch but I didn't, I have up after countless poisons. So decided to go for one if the ones I ain't got, I bred 2 eagles, one at epic and the other at level 4 in that order and I have a scorpion breeding. Still need seabreeze, aether, honeybee, trickster, clown and tusker and of course diamond and the diamond hybrids. Got a few light dragons (love, light, fuzzy, Pegasus, ice cream, dream and luck) so got a few more to get after.

ardiaz
10-15-12, 08:35 AM
Got witch by breed 7 Forest and 7 poison on the first try but I was hoping for familiar

zoom27
10-15-12, 09:44 AM
Got witch after 40+ tries spent more than 400 golds sigh
I still need forest fire, landworm, scorpion, parakeet, mermaid, clown, planet, tusker, griffin, dream, mercury, and infinity.
All nests busy with hatching water while attempting for mercury...

Horntail21
10-15-12, 10:19 AM
Going back to trying for my diamond hybrids. I had an opportunity to try for witch one more time but I skipped it.

jl0408
10-15-12, 01:06 PM
I guess I don't understand. How do you know it isn't available anymore? The witch dragon is still in the market, so wouldn't that mean it IS still available to breed or purchase with gold? I never noticed a countdown on my android phone. I only noticed the weekly update pop-up advertising the witch dragon whenever open DS.

Lolas_Kryptonite
10-15-12, 01:14 PM
I guess I don't understand. How do you know it isn't available anymore? The witch dragon is still in the market, so wouldn't that mean it IS still available to breed or purchase with gold? I never noticed a countdown on my android phone. I only noticed the weekly update pop-up advertising the witch dragon whenever open DS.

It is still available according to the dragon market list. However as I have a poison....... breeding and one in the nest - the limited edition witch will supposedly expire before mine are done hatching.
People have posted countdown pics to show just how much time is left to get the witch.... it's supposed to expire at some point tomorrow.

I'm on iOS and I don't have a timer, so had I never come to these forums I would never have known it was LE!

I'm hoping TL extend it though.....!!

totaltechno
10-15-12, 02:01 PM
After my last Poison is done in 21 hrs, breeding together Epic Firestorm and Epic Island hoping for Diamond.

ash717
10-15-12, 02:25 PM
I will go back to Angel at night while I sleep & Mercury during the day. (12 & 9 hour fails)

bigsteve03
10-15-12, 03:27 PM
Just a couple of hours left, and on my last try I get... another poison! So I guess tomorrow I'll either go back to trying for the diamond or for the rare/super rare lights (can't believe I still haven't gotten a single one of them yet).

jrodt333
10-15-12, 04:37 PM
Gonna try for an Aether, cuz it looks awesome, and of course a Diamond or an Infinity.

Sphinx08
10-15-12, 11:07 PM
Bummer! I only just started playing, and had to breed the Magic Dragon, and evolve him before I could even try for the Witch! I just bred a Poison, and I have a Familiar in the nest; I was hoping for a Witch in the Love Den this time. Poo poo, Team Lava! Leave the bloody Witch until Halloween!

mymummy789
10-16-12, 12:40 AM
well, my last attempt was yet another poison. If they do another limited edition dragon, I won't be bothering as it was far too much stress for what is meant to be my relaxation time!!!

ladym7
10-16-12, 12:42 AM
i got parakeet on accident :p i didnt want it.. i wanted diamond

kwhales
10-16-12, 05:25 AM
I just expanded to the Dawn Tree, and alot of goals popped up, so I guess I will work on those while trying to get my parakeet and honey bee. I'm also working on clearing land so I can get more dens and more dragons. If it wasn't for those freakin weeds that pop up, I'd have alot more dragons. I have two 200k rocks and 250k trees to **** before I can move on. Grrrrrr

chewytwix
10-16-12, 06:25 AM
i gave up trying to get a witch and i got an infinity! first ultra rare in DS so I was happy =)

jewelz22
10-16-12, 06:31 AM
I need the Mercury and Angel only 2 dragons I'm missing and the witch of course....

FridayFreckled
10-16-12, 07:42 AM
I didn't even realize it was a limited time thing! I'm on an iPhone 3gs, so maybe my poor primitive phone just doesn't get all the info. LOL

I had been trying for either a familiar (one of the few I was missing from the standard hybrids) and had been getting poison after poison after poison. I was only trying that combo because I needed two types with those colors.

Then ---- BAM! Two familiars followed by a witch, all in a row. Um..... OK! heh

The witch and one familiar are still in egg, but I'm glad I was trying for that combo even though I didn't know I was on a time limit. eep!!

My witch egg is from an epic poison + lvl 7 forest combo, fwiw.

zerbe6982
10-16-12, 07:53 AM
and have run out of time....me included : (

What are you going for next?

I'm back to the drawing board with trying to get an Aether & Parakeet for the 543785497th time. :cool:

If I could give you an aether, I would. I've picked up three of them with a lvl 10 Water called Azur and a lvl 10 Magic called Chesh.

What I really want is a Wizard!

goughy999
10-16-12, 07:55 AM
If I could give you an aether, I would. I've picked up three of them with a lvl 10 Water called Azur and a lvl 10 Magic called Chesh.

What I really want is a Wizard!

this happened to me too, didnt even know the aether existed lol

BabyDinosaurRawr
10-17-12, 07:56 AM
I got wizard as egg now. Trying for serpent and planet goalwise. Also want an ice cream (will keep in cute baby form) and familiar cuz it looks like spyro. Didnt have a timer. . . I thot LE meant i could worry about it next week up until halloween then yesterday it disappeared so i come check the forums and im so disappointed its gone! Even if they were gonna ***** us out of a timer they should of put on the pop-up that LE meant 4 frikin days!