PDA

View Full Version : Oh my god. My restaurant is gone.

misssanthropist
10-15-12, 04:34 AM
I'm hoping Ms.Kooky Panda sees this. HAHA!

Okay, so I was playing, visiting neighbors then I tapped the home button and when I got back to my restaurant... IT LOOKED LIKE THIS!!!!

http://i1059.photobucket.com/albums/t429/misssanthropist/photo.png

All my stoves, ovens and other appliances are gone too! WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY!!?!?!?!?!?!

that's not the design of my restaurant, as you can see I'm on level 66 and I've expanded pretty well and have about a million tables! I was even cooking food on 18 stoves! WHAT HAPPENED?! I've restarted my device multiple times. I'm panicking! TEAM LAVA EXPLAIN YOURSELF!!!

misssanthropist
10-15-12, 04:35 AM
That box is for when I tried to see if I still had my easy stove, but when I did, the box came out. I had 18 easy stoves! :(

sweetstuff525
10-15-12, 04:41 AM
Email suppport@teamlava.com
Try uninstalling game and download back from app store

KristinJeannie
10-15-12, 04:48 AM
I was playing RS and when I closed out of my messages, my restaurant reverted to the starting point. I still have my coins, gems, etc, but my restaurant is gone. What do I do? Please, please help!

sweetstuff525
10-15-12, 04:51 AM
Just saw another thread opening about this... You are not the only one

Probably will be more too

Agamo1
10-15-12, 04:52 AM
I have the same problem :-(

Please help!

KristinJeannie
10-15-12, 04:56 AM
Sorry, I posted in a panic. I am on Android and the version says 1.5.5.4. Restarted my phone and it didn't work. Please help!

misssanthropist
10-15-12, 04:57 AM
Really?? Oh man! I am so bummed about this, I'm so addicted to this game!! I really don't understand what happened?

I'm scared because maybe their reason was I was using the teleport bug and then decided that I can't use that so we'll be reverting your restaurant back to stage 1.

I checked my badges even, they're all gold. So something has gone terribly wrong with Team Lava!!!

10-15-12, 04:57 AM
Try reinstalling your game.

pinkster73
10-15-12, 04:59 AM
Try reinstalling your game.

Good answer! Try uninstall then reinstall your game.

misssanthropist
10-15-12, 04:59 AM
Email suppport@teamlava.com
Try uninstalling game and download back from app store

I did it! But it's still it's still on stage one! : ( I'm so on the verge of tears right now. : (

pinkster73
10-15-12, 05:00 AM
*ing, and ing again

pinkster73
10-15-12, 05:02 AM
I did it! But it's still it's still on stage one! : ( I'm so on the verge of tears right now. : (

Don't panic, I'm sure it will be fixed. You're not the only one.

queentina3
10-15-12, 05:05 AM
misssanthropist, this has happened before and they were able to resolve it pretty quickly. I would freak, so I understand where you are coming from. I have no intention of tipping/liking/watering until I know this is cleared up. I don't want to lose my places as well. :(

misssanthropist
10-15-12, 05:08 AM
@queentina3 So this has happened to other players as well in the past? Or is it a glitch for today? I really hope they get it fixed soon, my addiction to this game is... TREMENDOUS! Hahahaha! Thanks!

misssanthropist
10-15-12, 05:09 AM
Don't panic

Keeping calm and carrying on! Hahaha! Thank you!

Agamo1
10-15-12, 05:10 AM
I?ve reinstalled the game, but the problem is still there

KristinJeannie
10-15-12, 05:17 AM

Me too.

kooky panda
10-15-12, 05:25 AM
Sorry, I posted in a panic. I am on Android and the version says 1.5.5.4. Restarted my phone and it didn't work. Please help!

Are either of you working with support on any issues in your games?

If not, try uninstalling and reinstall the game to see if that fixes the issue.
If you still do not have your game back, send an email to support@teamlava.com (support@teamlava.com) so they can check your game

EDIT
I have reported this over.
Anyone having this issue, try deleting and redownload the game.
Please also advise which device you play on.

Agamo1
10-15-12, 05:29 AM
I have the same problem with Restaurant Story. I hope Teamlava solve the problem soon, I?m also very addicted to the game. Have you mailed to Teamlava?

KristinJeannie
10-15-12, 05:29 AM
Are either of you working with support on any issues in your games?

If not, try uninstalling and reinstall the game to see if that fixes the issue.
If you still do not have your game back, send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can check your game.

No, I haven't had any issues at all with the game until now. I will try uninstalling/reinstalling one more time. Thanks for your response.

mattyboo1
10-15-12, 05:30 AM
Now I this issue restricted to android devices and yes of you don't get it back email support@teamlava.com

kooky panda
10-15-12, 05:32 AM

No, I haven't had any issues at all with the game until now. I will try uninstalling/reinstalling one more time. Thanks for your response.
I have seen this for other games too, I have reported this issue.

Agamo1
10-15-12, 05:35 AM
I?m playing on a Samsung Galaxy S3, and try again reinstalling

mattyboo1
10-15-12, 05:39 AM
I?m playing on a Samsung Galaxy S3, and try again reinstalling

Good reinstalling has fixed many of my issue in the past I hope you get it back good luck

kooky panda
10-15-12, 05:40 AM
Are you back to level 1 or are you at your same level, but all of your progress is gone?

kooky panda
10-15-12, 05:44 AM
I have reported this over. Thanks for the screenshot.

mattyboo1
10-15-12, 05:44 AM
Are you back to level 1 or are you at your same level, but all of your progress is gone?
My android device my second game is still on my android

kooky panda
10-15-12, 05:45 AM
merging this with the other thread on this issue.

Agamo1
10-15-12, 05:46 AM
I?m still lvl 38, money is also ok, but all progress is gone

KristinJeannie
10-15-12, 05:47 AM
Tried uninstalling/reinstalling again and it didn't work.

I am at my same level and still have all my coins, gems, neighbors, etc., but my restaurant has reverted to how it is when you start the game for the first time (size, decorations, only 2 appliances, etc.).

KristinJeannie
10-15-12, 05:52 AM
Should I still send an e-mail? Obviously this is a known issue now and I'm not the only one.

And thanks, kooky panda, for your responses. I really appreciate it.

misssanthropist
10-15-12, 06:14 AM
I have reported this over. Thanks for the screenshot.

Hey Kooky! So happy you replied! :)

I'm on an iPad 2, I've reinstalled it several times and nope, still the same old boring stage one. My gem count, coins and level are still the same in the photo. I also emailed and used the contact us thing in the forums, I even attached the photo. Still waiting on their reply.

How long before they resolve this issue? Since people are saying this has happened before.

I'm so relieved that I'm not the only victim to this thing, but honestly, I don't think such a thing should happen at all. It's just so... absurd! It can pretty much send a whole nation in panic. Okay, I'm exaggerating, but you get what I mean.

Another question, how about the food I've cooked? Will they be expired when I get my game back?

P.S. We should all have Gems as a compensation for this inconvenience. HAHAHA!

bigbux3
10-15-12, 06:33 AM
Oh my goodness. I hope you get you restaurant back! This would be devistating!

dersyy
10-15-12, 07:27 AM
Hi!! I have the same problem.......level 96 and my restaurant has gone :( someone knows if this problem is going to be solved soon??

FrozenTurtle
10-15-12, 07:49 AM
Thank you for reporting this issue. We're currently investigating the matter. We apologize for the inconvenience!

misssanthropist
10-15-12, 07:51 AM
Thank you for reporting this issue. We're currently investigating the matter. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Gem compensation please? Pretty please? :D

KristinJeannie
10-15-12, 07:56 AM

Thanks so much for the response. It is very much appreciated!

xfphua
10-15-12, 07:59 AM
I have the same problem, I think don't need to mentioned any details any more, pls solve the problem as soon as possible, and thanks

[S8] Elsa
10-15-12, 10:22 AM
We're aware of the issue. You can view more information here (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?37775-Incorrect-Levels-and-Missing-Items).

KristinJeannie
10-15-12, 01:11 PM
It's back! Hooray! Thank you everyone for your help!

misssanthropist
10-15-12, 09:02 PM
I got my restaurant back! Thank you so much for the quick action! :)

pinkster73
10-16-12, 09:30 AM
I got my restaurant back! Thank you so much for the quick action! :)

See? I said don't panic ha ha

Z3NDAYA
10-22-12, 07:38 PM
Im so sorry that happened but try to reinstall it, maybe?

xoxjenn
10-22-12, 08:34 PM
It's back! Hooray! Thank you everyone for your help!

Glad it's back! :) That would be horrible!

mattyboo1
10-23-12, 02:42 PM
Glad it's back! :) That would be horrible!

Great it's back now