PDA

View Full Version : Cookbook Spreadsheet with times XP and earnings

Unregistered
11-29-10, 01:44 PM
I put together an spreadsheet with all the available foods, XP, earnings and Sonic appliances times.
Please feel free to send me corrections to it.
Thanks,
Vilma
Click on the link below
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0ApMAkpAb_LQFdGhRRFY1c2NFbkZPZHVnOFpJdWhRc Hc&hl=en#gid=2

Unregistered
11-29-10, 10:38 PM
This is great. Thanks for sharing!

One question, are those "minutes" represented in the sonic column? Thank you.

ZL123
11-29-10, 10:49 PM
Thanks! And you need to correct this: Roast Chicken is 8 coins per plate, not 9. (Gift Breakdown)

Unregistered
11-30-10, 04:53 AM
This is great. Thanks for sharing!

One question, are those "minutes" represented in the sonic column? Thank you.

Those are hours and minutes except for the French toast; those are seconds.

Ex.
Grilled Salmon 9:36 is 9 hours and 36 minutes
French Toast 0:00:48 is 48 seconds

Unregistered
11-30-10, 05:26 AM
The spreadsheet is great. I have the same data on paper, was thinking if doing a spreadsheet to post here, but never got around to it. Anyhow it gets interesting when you calculate the number of coins you earn per hour of cooking time, it varies quite a lot. Here are a few to start you off.

Omelettes = 720 coins profit per hour of cooking time
Garden salad: 600
chocolate mousse: 400

Bagels: 800
Fish and chips: 550

Shrimp kabobs: 750
T-bone steak:660

Some of the worst earners:
Stew:115
Grilled cheese:116
Macaroni cheese:112

In general, you earn more profit for the quick to cook items. French toast is something like 1000 coins per hour if you made it non stop, but you spend a considerable amount of time on the preparation.

So to calculate the profit per hour I took the total coins earned, minus the cost and then divided it by the number of hours cooking time. For things that take less than an hour, I did a similar thing, but multiplied it by how many you can make in an hour.

Yes, I have too much time on my hands.

Unregistered
11-30-10, 08:43 AM
The spreadsheet is great. I have the same data on paper, was thinking if doing a spreadsheet to post here, but never got around to it. Anyhow it gets interesting when you calculate the number of coins you earn per hour of cooking time, it varies quite a lot. Here are a few to start you off.

Omelettes = 720 coins profit per hour of cooking time
Garden salad: 600
chocolate mousse: 400

Bagels: 800
Fish and chips: 550

Shrimp kabobs: 750
T-bone steak:660

Some of the worst earners:
Stew:115
Grilled cheese:116
Macaroni cheese:112

In general, you earn more profit for the quick to cook items. French toast is something like 1000 coins per hour if you made it non stop, but you spend a considerable amount of time on the preparation.

So to calculate the profit per hour I took the total coins earned, minus the cost and then divided it by the number of hours cooking time. For things that take less than an hour, I did a similar thing, but multiplied it by how many you can make in an hour.

Yes, I have too much time on my hands.

I also have too much time on my hands but I rather play knowing what I'm earning than just tapping on pictures.
Another thing I found out that you don't advance much tipping and getting tips, is the cooking what earns the most xp to advance. I tip and gift my neighbors daily but instead of tipping everybody on the game hoping I will get tips from them, I cook toast back to back on my 4 sonic stoves and make 24 xp in 48 seconds ;-)
I will make the adjustments to the spreadsheet and repost it.
Happy cooking!
Vilma

Unregistered
11-30-10, 09:05 AM
I also have too much time on my hands but I rather play knowing what I'm earning than just tapping on pictures.
Another thing I found out that you don't advance much tipping and getting tips, is the cooking what earns the most xp to advance. I tip and gift my neighbors daily but instead of tipping everybody on the game hoping I will get tips from them, I cook toast back to back on my 4 sonic stoves and make 24 xp in 48 seconds ;-)
I will make the adjustments to the spreadsheet and repost it.
Happy cooking!
Vilma

Excellent. I agree about the tipping. I started off declining all gifts and tipping everyone who gifted me. Now I just tip the first 20 people who send me stew and return tips any tips I get. I have also spread out my gifting during the day as I found ticking 500 boxes in one go too much. I should really trim down my neighbours list.

Unregistered
12-01-10, 06:48 AM
Many thanks; this spreadsheet saved me a lot of time note taking to work out the best dish.

I was also trying to work out profit and more importantly profit per hour so I hope you don?t mind but I've added a few columns at the end of the spreadsheet to calculate this (must point out that my workings are not guaranteed as 100% correct!!).

Please see link below:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0As3JgJobj5AJdGswdFpVUW5hVTI1TExta0hQbDQ4O Wc&hl=en#gid=0

I also appear to have too much time on my hands!!!

Unregistered
12-01-10, 07:51 AM
Many thanks; this spreadsheet saved me a lot of time note taking to work out the best dish.

I was also trying to work out profit and more importantly profit per hour so I hope you don?t mind but I've added a few columns at the end of the spreadsheet to calculate this (must point out that my workings are not guaranteed as 100% correct!!).

Please see link below:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0As3JgJobj5AJdGswdFpVUW5hVTI1TExta0hQbDQ4O Wc&hl=en#gid=0

Thank you SO much! I really wanted someone to list the profit-per-hour for all the food. It makes it so much easier to tell which is better to cook! So thanks! :)

Unregistered
12-01-10, 09:54 AM
Sorry,
Stew was only 24 hours, not 48, -- ammened and link updated !!

(did say details not guaranteed as correct !!!)

Please see link below:

Unregistered
12-05-10, 11:40 AM

Please see link below:

Great! I love it!!!
Thank you!
Vilma

Unregistered
12-29-10, 08:58 PM
Just printed this out! I'm fairly new to this game but have been with Bakery story for awhile and really enjoying it so now I'm alternating between them. This will really help me save time thinking about what to cook next!!!

Unregistered
01-18-11, 02:21 AM
What a wonderful idea, as I have unlocked some food but couldn't find it.

I am on level 32, should have roast Turkey but can't see on your spreadsheet

I saw ppl making it .

thx

Unregistered
01-19-11, 05:14 AM

I saw ppl making it .

thx

Hi, I have updated the spreadsheet with higher level items included - link is:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0As3JgJobj5AJdGdxTWhJVXlWYmZjSnpqNllRQ01mZ Xc&hl=en#gid=0

Unregistered
01-19-11, 05:30 AM

I saw ppl making it .

thx

Really ought to point out that it was Vilma that did the hard work in creating this spreadsheet, Ive just been updating it.

imaurer269
07-31-11, 01:23 PM
Here is the sheet from Vilma, added a XP per hour and eliminated the yield column since it was the same as the sell one. Too lazy to do the sonic time added a few missing items at my lv 20 currently

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?hl=en_US&hl=en_US&key=0Ah3aJdXhN85ZdGJVVnJlRHhHSl9QUTNTSTV6UGlPRUE&output=html