PDA

View Full Version : What is going on????

phatmama08
10-14-12, 09:14 PM
Twice today I cooked on my grills and then it was if I had done nothing. Once I came back about an hour later only to see what I had cooked before sitting there with flies on it. The second time the prevoius dish was sitting there finished when I had starting cooking something else. On top of all this I feel like I am fighting to play this game. Everytime I try to start I get the force close/wait/report pop up. The last thing is sometimes mine and well as my neighbors restaurants are not fully loading. It starts as the halloween stuff then as I go on to keep tipping less and less load. Please help. I can't keep cooking for it not to count. Thanks. (I play on Android)

nmishii
10-14-12, 09:54 PM
I play on Android. The game appears to hang up and what you are doing is not getting sent to the servers and saved.

If you go to your neighbor list and you see "Loading..." for a long long time then it is hung up and your actions may not get saved. I don't wait for the Loading to stop, I just get out and start over. If you don't see Loading... go visit a nbr so that it triggers your actions being sent to the server.

For a while there I was doing actions, and going into my neighbor list to visit before exiting. Then I was getting back in the game to make sure what I was doing was saved. Very annoying.

jamesdean1957
10-15-12, 12:59 PM
The game must have reset itself

BettyJoPeters
10-17-12, 06:57 AM
I have been struggling with this 'not fully loading' for months! and when I move around the screen, what once was loaded becomes a processing circle when I go back! I'm android GalaxyS. I'm considering 3 possiblities besides TL servers, 1) fluctuating wifi speed 2) phones processor too slow, needs upgrading 3) need more RAMS. I pull out my battery n reset everyday but helps for only a short while! You are not alone with your woes :(

BettyJoPeters
10-17-12, 07:24 AM
nmishii, yes, I to have the never ending loading woes! :( If I leave it sit long enough it might even freeze my phone or even through me out of the game! I have slow processing issues, freeze ups, even the screen flashing blank then reloading where I was, even on other apps of different varieties. It's most dramatic though on the games. More to process? More RAMs required to run smoothly?
One most pecular thing I'm noticing... the base layer of the game always loads, almost immediately, sometimes too the newest update. It's all the weekly layers of updates from the past that don't want to load. Makes me sad :( Possibly posting all this, maybe someone out there can explain what's going on *fingers crossed*

queentina3
10-17-12, 07:53 AM
BettyJoPeters, I've read quite a few posts on the different game forums of people with Galaxy S devices having issues. Maybe email support@teamlava.com and advise them of all the problems you're having and let them know your device, as there may be a compatibility issue going on.

BettyJoPeters
10-17-12, 09:40 PM
just bought a new updated GalaxyS3. Do believe the problem was slow processor speed and small RAM. Looks to be running alot better. Now to get my games transfered! yippee! :D