PDA

View Full Version : Limited or not

mica4817
10-14-12, 07:43 PM
Here on my iPad, the Witch Dragon is not limited but on my iPhone, it is & running out of time fast cause its those 'breed until you get it' things. That's not even right. Allot of players gets discouraged, like me. Can any1 answer why it's different?

mattyboo1
10-14-12, 07:44 PM
I don't know why but I can confirm some have timers and some not

purplegem611
10-14-12, 08:12 PM
I am an iPad player and don't have a timer! Thankfully I did get my witch, she is being hatched now! Thats the only dragon I had luck getting in 3 tries!

mymummy789
10-15-12, 12:30 AM
me and my daughter both play on the same devices (ipod touch, latest version). Her witch has no timer and mine does. I buy gold quite a bit, she does not. The cynic in me is wondering about that one!!!

spiralraindrop
10-15-12, 05:02 AM
I use an iPad and I have a timer ...

Nefertekas
10-15-12, 05:29 AM
me and my daughter both play on the same devices (ipod touch, latest version). Her witch has no timer and mine does. I buy gold quite a bit, she does not. The cynic in me is wondering about that one!!!
I wonder, as well...
I have no timer on my iPad, nor does my nephew in his iPod.

purplegem611
10-15-12, 09:35 AM

I don't buy gold and don't have a timer on mine! Play iPad

hyper_ch
10-15-12, 09:38 AM
On my SGS2 there's no timer either and everytime I start it, I get the message to get the witch dragon now....