PDA

View Full Version : Expand Sign

MomsHouseofSweets
10-14-12, 06:08 PM
I know what the "Expand" sign is for, but have a question about the sign closest to the pool and waterfall on the main island (1st island played in the game). I have removed all the foliage to the right of the pool/waterfall, except for the 2 Weed Wood trees as they're too expensive right now. So my question is ... will this particular sign go away after the 2 Weed Wood trees are removed? I had expanded that area several days ago.

Thank you for your help in answering my question.

badger8
10-14-12, 07:25 PM
I have expanded and removed all foliage on the main island (minus the one you can't) and the sign is still there.
I also wish it would go away- it's an eyesore.

MomsHouseofSweets
10-14-12, 08:20 PM
It is an eyesore and it's in the way, preventingour being able to move anything closer. Really wish it could be removed, since we've expanded that area.

MomsHouseofSweets
10-14-12, 09:23 PM
I have plenty of room in the area to the right of the pool/waterfall and the Weed Wood tree to slide either the Evolver or Breeding temple there, but it just won't go. I read about others having difficulty and about "flicking" it, but I sure can't get it to "flick". I've tried "flicking" it and flicking it, but nothing works. If we have expanded that area, why is the sign still there? It sure is in the way! Is there a trick to being able to use that area?? A "flicking" type trick??