PDA

View Full Version : How do I get my save from my iphone 4 to my iphone 4s

driftercity94
10-14-12, 03:42 PM
Hi I just got a iphone 4s 16GB yesterday and I didn't get my save I used same email in app store. Do I have to login or something? If so how because I don't see a login.

bigbux3
10-14-12, 04:07 PM
I'm not really understanding what you mean by this. If you want your City Story Metro game from your old iPhone to your new one, you'll need to transfer your games. You can visit this link (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11887-PLEASE-READ-How-to-Transfer-to-a-New-Device&highlight=transfer) to get yourself knowledged with a transfer.
You can also email support@teamlava.com to help transfer your games for you, they should be able to assist you.

Your games are already saved within TeamLava Studios, so there's nothing to worry about. :)
I hope this helps.

driftercity94
10-14-12, 04:19 PM
I'm not really understanding what you mean by this. If you want your City Story Metro game from your old iPhone to your new one, you'll need to transfer your games. You can visit this link (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11887-PLEASE-READ-How-to-Transfer-to-a-New-Device&highlight=transfer) to get yourself knowledged with a transfer.
You can also email support@teamlava.com to help transfer your games for you, they should be able to assist you.

Your games are already saved within TeamLava Studios, so there's nothing to worry about. :)
I hope this helps.
Why do I need to transfer? That seems stupid I want to play on both devices when I don't feel like using the other iphone.

bigbux3
10-14-12, 04:23 PM
Why do I need to transfer? That seems stupid I want to play on both devices when I don't feel like using the other iphone.

They haven't done anything like this before. You can only play on one device because their servers store your games on one storm8. Each storm8 can work on only one device. Sorry.

driftercity94
10-14-12, 05:00 PM
They haven't done anything like this before. You can only play on one device because their servers store your games on one storm8. Each storm8 can work on only one device. Sorry.

Why can't TeamLava do that? I mean I am on the same email address as my other itunes account why can't my games be tied to the itunes account like pocket gems games.

bigbux3
10-14-12, 06:19 PM
Why can't TeamLava do that? I mean I am on the same email address as my other itunes account why can't my games be tied to the itunes account like pocket gems games.
This way your games are secure in TL servers.

mattyboo1
10-14-12, 07:51 PM
You have to transfer