PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story: FAQs

Pages : 1 [2]

maguar
02-25-13, 02:09 PM
Done that as well.....it's been like this for days. Keep storing bits and loosing them

If you make anything in the love shack you should either place it first then store it or store it and immediately force close (exit completely, not running in background) then restart. This issue has been reported.

Your serenade tower should be in the decoration tab as it is a wall piece.

luke1100
02-25-13, 02:17 PM
Thanks for that, you've all been very helpful ��

brandonu
02-25-13, 02:18 PM
If you make anything in the love shack you should either place it first then store it or store it and immediately force close (exit completely, not running in background) then restart. This issue has been reported.

Your serenade tower should be in the decoration tab as it is a wall piece.

Lustweed and Amorous Reeds cannot be stored once placed. They can only be stored immediately after crafting.

maguar
02-25-13, 02:46 PM
Lustweed and Amorous Reeds cannot be stored once placed. They can only be stored immediately after crafting.

Same for the trees.

So revising my suggestion if its a weed or tree store and force close immediately. Otherwise place then store.

JerrysGirl83
02-25-13, 03:55 PM
Thanks again! :)

JerrysGirl83
02-25-13, 04:09 PM
Nifty a homemade sword suddenly appeared in my inventory :) thanks again for your help!

SlimmingSweets
02-25-13, 05:25 PM
Thanks so much. Sold some walls and I can now craft some. Appreciate the help.

QueenJen
02-25-13, 07:55 PM
I know the answer to this one  All your items are in your " Inventory" click "Edit" on the lower left of your screen will be a Treasure Chest called "Inventory" click it and all your stored items will appear. 
**Side note** Thanks again maguar for all the helpful tips!!!!

yaneza35
02-28-13, 08:51 PM
How do I get the sword for the troll pit? To unlock & expand that area thats all I need to expand plz help

wassupbaby
03-01-13, 12:56 AM
How do I get the sword for the troll pit? To unlock & expand that area thats all I need to expand plz help

You need to expand to Thurston(guy in boxer) first, after completing all his requests you'll get the sword to expand to troll pit.

maguar
03-01-13, 03:00 AM

Check this thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?40538-The-legendary-sword-Excalibam) for info on Thurston.

queenalysanne
03-01-13, 09:53 AM
Do I need to wait for a goal before building the conservatory or can I build it whenever I feel like it?

princessp64
03-01-13, 10:29 AM
When are we going to be able to expand further to the other spots we see on the map but cannot get to yet? Still receive MSG that I have xpnded as far as it is safe to in the wood! Thanks!

mitch1020
03-01-13, 11:36 AM
When are we going to be able to expand further to the other spots we see on the map but cannot get to yet? Still receive MSG that I have xpnded as far as it is safe to in the wood! Thanks!

I was wondering the same thing. I was also wondering when we can look forward to additional levels above level 30...

maguar
03-01-13, 04:22 PM
Do I need to wait for a goal before building the conservatory or can I build it whenever I feel like it?

You can build it whenever you want/can.

We need another update for that. We've been told that expansions will be coming in the future.

I was wondering the same thing. I was also wondering when we can look forward to additional levels above level 30...

Haven't hear of this front but if/when they increase you should jump to your new level automatically.

PurplePrincess87
03-02-13, 05:31 AM
Hello newbie here,
What are Adventures and how do I get to them? Sorry for my ignorance I haven't been playing too long and I'm currently on level 13. Also is the only way to get a pig is to buy with gems?

Thanks in advance for all your help. By the way thanks also for all the guides they've really been helpful.

yaya211
03-02-13, 09:05 AM
Hi all. Quick question. I'm already on level 28 but still only have 30/30 energy. My friend is on 21 and she has 40/40 energy. Why am I not receiving the energy level ups? Please help. 🙏💖💎💖

maguar
03-02-13, 02:51 PM
Hello newbie here,
What are Adventures and how do I get to them? Sorry for my ignorance I haven't been playing too long and I'm currently on level 13. Also is the only way to get a pig is to buy with gems?

Thanks in advance for all your help. By the way thanks also for all the guides they've really been helpful.

When you hit level 10 you were able to build either the kings or queens court (you can only have 1). When you've finished building this you can click on it to see the adventures. It will list the requirements. These adventures take a day and can reward you with coins, items, gems etc, its a bit of a lucky dip. Once you've built your court and kitchen you should get some quests that step you through adventures.

All gem animals can be gotten as rare rewards from adventures. If you get them this way consider it a bonus. If not don't worry as a lot of people are in the same boat. You can buy a black pig for $12,000. Also the stable does drop bacon.

Hi all. Quick question. I'm already on level 28 but still only have 30/30 energy. My friend is on 21 and she has 40/40 energy. Why am I not receiving the energy level ups? Please help. ��������

The max for most games is 30. The original players have 40 as a reward for testing. tL does trial different amounts on small groups. Your friend is possibly in one of those groups. You can get more info on the energy cap from this thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?39765-Why-is-my-Energy-Cap-reduced).

PurplePrincess87
03-02-13, 09:03 PM
When you hit level 10 you were able to build either the kings or queens court (you can only have 1). When you've finished building this you can click on it to see the adventures. It will list the requirements. These adventures take a day and can reward you with coins, items, gems etc, its a bit of a lucky dip. Once you've built your court and kitchen you should get some quests that step you through adventures.

All gem animals can be gotten as rare rewards from adventures. If you get them this way consider it a bonus. If not don't worry as a lot of people are in the same boat. You can buy a black pig for $12,000. Also the stable does drop bacon.

The max for most games is 30. The original players have 40 as a reward for testing. tL does trial different amounts on small groups. Your friend is possibly in one of those groups. You can get more info on the energy cap from this thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?39765-Why-is-my-Energy-Cap-reduced).

Maguar, thank you for that detailed answer...as soon as I do some expanding I'll build one of those courts.

maguar
03-02-13, 09:06 PM
Maguar, thank you for that detailed answer...as soon as I do some expanding I'll build one of those courts.

Your welcome. If you can't wait you can try storing some of your buildings to make room. Of course then you might be sacrificing income and xp.

RotomGuy
03-04-13, 09:41 AM
Are sheep only obtainable from adventures or gems? I need ribbons for the Box of Chocolates.

lotuskat
03-04-13, 10:03 AM
The Stable will also give you ribbons on occasion.

SweetySama
03-04-13, 11:50 AM
What do I need the purple hide and the big red Rubies for?

wassupbaby
03-04-13, 02:08 PM
Currently no use , maybe in the future.

maguar
03-04-13, 02:52 PM
Are sheep only obtainable from adventures or gems? I need ribbons for the Box of Chocolates.

The Stable will also give you ribbons on occasion.

The stable also gives you wool which can be used to craft ribbons in the love shack.

melissam24
03-23-13, 09:47 AM
Yes, you are right. It's exactly my situation. Thanks in advance!

I am having this exact same problem. Help! :)

maguar
03-23-13, 09:04 PM

I've passed this on

janleigh
03-24-13, 03:23 AM
I have the same problem

CuddlyDragon
03-24-13, 03:26 PM

I've passed this on

This should be fixed for you two. You may need to restart the game. Please send me a PM if the issue continues.

missiesp
03-24-13, 08:21 PM
I'm on level 24 with a few expansions to go and some buildings still to buy, but I'm finding I spend most of my energy on collecting, cooking and crafting for adventures. Shall I stop aiming for daily adventures and go to every other day? Would like to know what strategy/system worked well for anyone else. Thanks

maguar
03-24-13, 11:25 PM
I'm on level 24 with a few expansions to go and some buildings still to buy, but I'm finding I spend most of my energy on collecting, cooking and crafting for adventures. Shall I stop aiming for daily adventures and go to every other day? Would like to know what strategy/system worked well for anyone else. Thanks

This is what I do:

Makes sure I have 2 of every resource building
Upgrade resource buildings when possible
Have a couple of chickens - need the eggs for noodles
With crops and crafting do short time when I'm playing and long time when I'm not
Leave pretty much all coin buildings uncollected
Use most of my energy harvesting crops before collecting from an adventure or sir piggles
Use a fair bit of energy getting mermaid scales
Have a number of neighbours who gift me wisps

I'm lucky that I have all 4 shards. This gives be a better drop rate for mermaid scales and some energy back when harvesting crops.

During the day I also have someone who keeps a bit of an eye on my kingdom and does some collecting/crafting.

I'd suggest if you're struggling spend a couple of days stockpiling stuff for the first adventure. That will give you some time to start stockpiling for the other adventures.

missiesp
03-26-13, 06:13 PM
Thanks for the tips Maguar. I did wonder if the coin building collection was consuming too much energy. Only thing - as I'm on level 24, will I lose out on xp points by not collecting from them?

maguar
03-27-13, 02:44 AM
You will miss out on xp by not collecting from them. If you want a bit of a compromise only collect from the high income ones. You'll find a style that suits what you want to do :)

PepetteQueen
03-27-13, 10:47 AM
Hi, same issue for me ... lovecupine since the beginning, now in level 18, still no homemade sword in my workshop ... Many thanks for your help !!

maguar
03-27-13, 03:09 PM
Hi, same issue for me ... lovecupine since the beginning, now in level 18, still no homemade sword in my workshop ... Many thanks for your help !!

I've flagged it over

Locksbury
03-27-13, 08:27 PM
First post to forum, so not sure where to post this, but today I lost 12 royal points. I didn't put anything in inventory, and all I did was upgrade a sawmill. Any idea why I lost the points?

maguar
03-28-13, 02:25 AM
Locksbury do you have an overgrown bench in your kingdom? It was giving 12 royal points when it shouldn't have. Perhaps they've fixed this.

The Overgrown Bench's temporary Royal status is a bug that will soon be corrected. Enjoy your 12 points while they last ;D

wassupbaby
03-28-13, 02:27 AM
First post to forum, so not sure where to post this, but today I lost 12 royal points. I didn't put anything in inventory, and all I did was upgrade a sawmill. Any idea why I lost the points?

Im quite sure that you got Overgrown Bench from adventure and it gives you 12 RP. I mentioned that in other post and GTMoney ( TL's staff) said it was a bug and now it's "fixed" -.- i just lost 12 RP too :(

Locksbury
03-28-13, 05:20 AM
Boo! Thanks for letting me know it wasn't me!

Gardienn
03-30-13, 09:56 AM
I'm having problems now where the place I touch on the board is hitting way off so that when I'm trying to collect crops, I'm hitting walls and other things even though I'm clearly touching the right place on the screen. I've lost 16 gems from this glitch and getting frustrated. Can they fix this?

thessal
03-30-13, 11:25 AM
Hello. I have a problem with baby black pigs that will not grow, although we feed 20 times. I bought another baby black pig but I have same problem. it can somehow solve this problem? thanks.

maguar
03-30-13, 07:15 PM
Hello. I have a problem with baby black pigs that will not grow, although we feed 20 times. I bought another baby black pig but I have same problem. it can somehow solve this problem? thanks.

They should only take about 12 times. You're not putting them into storage at all? Have you tried closing the game and restarting it?

maguar
03-30-13, 07:18 PM
I'm having problems now where the place I touch on the board is hitting way off so that when I'm trying to collect crops, I'm hitting walls and other things even though I'm clearly touching the right place on the screen. I've lost 16 gems from this glitch and getting frustrated. Can they fix this?

I'm not having an issue on my game and haven't heard of other reports. Before I flag it over can you please answer a couple of questions for me?

Have you tried completely closing your game then restarting it?
Have you tried deleting and reinstalling the game? (Your progress is saved on the servers so you won't lose anything)
Have you cleaned your screen?
What device are you playing on and what operating system are you using?
Do you zoom in when collecting crops or are you zoomed out?

maguar
03-31-13, 02:07 AM
I'm closing this thread as I've created an improved version. You can find it here (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?49013-Castle-Story-FAQs-Improved).