PDA

View Full Version : Rich windbag caravan

pcoote
10-14-12, 12:39 PM
Does this seem a ridiculous quest to anyone else?

For the extreme cost for such a low amount of reward

40000 gold
20 bones
40 jewels
50 silver ore
100 carrots

For such a small reward of

15 gems and 40 XP

Do we have to do this to trigger another quest or can we just ignore it?

mattyboo1
10-14-12, 12:40 PM
You probably have to do it

hopesdragons
10-14-12, 02:07 PM
I was not thrilled with that one. We had just earned $19,000 coins on the previous Caravan and then they turned around and took it all back (and a whole lot more).

I agree, the cost of this one for the rewards you get was ridiculous.

pcoote
10-14-12, 03:28 PM
I was not thrilled with that one. We had just earned $19,000 coins on the previous Caravan and then they turned around and took it all back (and a whole lot more).

I agree, the cost of this one for the rewards you get was ridiculous.

Did it trigger another quest or was it just a waste of money/ resource?

hopesdragons
10-14-12, 05:08 PM
I don't believe it triggered another one. (But not 100%)

redrockstar
10-16-12, 11:31 AM
I don't think it triggered another one. I did it but I was very annoyed bc jewels are hard to come by and now you need 3 just to build 1 royal block and giving away 40 is...ugh.

maguar
10-16-12, 01:32 PM
If it doesn't trigger another quest now, going by how the updates have operated, it will trigger another quest in the next update

yupiyupigumgum
10-18-12, 10:17 PM
Will this caravan goal decrease the supplies on the storage? Because if the next more important goals pop up and need those stuffs, I'll have to start collecting them all over again. I don't like this 'material shifting' mechanism. Like when I built Ivy's hut and made magic Ink at the same time, the glimmer dust demand were driving me nuts

hopesdragons
10-19-12, 04:15 AM
There's really nothing needed in the goals after this so far that requires any of these materials.

athoubi
10-28-12, 06:31 PM
Does anyone know where I can get the 20 bones from. I know it says (For Antonius' Hounds) (which i don't understand) was wondering if anyone would be able to help me out with this :) please and if you would also like my ID: athoubi

Thank You :)

midnightmeerkat
10-28-12, 06:53 PM
You get the bones from fighting the fang beasts

maguar
10-28-12, 10:48 PM
You get the bones from fighting the fang beasts

And skunkupines. Sometimes from adventures. Sometimes from Ivy's hut.

oceans_of_time
06-25-13, 06:24 PM
I'm stuck... Where do I find bones for Antonius?

Thank you

minndom
06-25-13, 10:54 PM
Fangbeasts drop them. You need to get your animals out and/or plan strawberries etc.

arale_norimaki
06-25-13, 11:49 PM
As minndom said, fangbeasts like animals and strawberries. To attract them you need to collect from your animals (any of them), your stables and hatcheries. As for crops, they like strawberries, but also hot pepps and carrots, so plant whatever fits your current needs. Try to collect from all of them very fast, that usually does the trick. Ivy's hut sometimes drops them too, have you finished it?

Now, bones are not a sure drop, so don't obsess over it. Just keep playing normally until you get the 50 bones you need. Good luck!

arale_norimaki
06-26-13, 12:33 AM
I was half sleep when I answered ur first message. There is another thread about this here (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?37719-Rich-windbag-caravan)

DaisyG7
06-26-13, 12:36 AM
Hey there, hope I am using this forum right. How can I access my Bakery Story in Facebook on my laptop? I currently am playing Bakery Story on my IPone, and I am trying to access it on my laptop thru my Facebook.

arale_norimaki
06-26-13, 12:41 AM
hi DaisyG7!

You can not play this games in your pc. See the info here: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?48166-Play-TL-games-on-PC-Laptop-!-!

If you want to discuss stuff about Bakery Story, you can go here: http://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?22-Bakery-Story-Discussion In this link you'd find also the link to Bakery Story Facebook page.

Have fun!

sobieski77
06-26-13, 09:48 AM
My Rich windbag quest is asking for:
40,000 coins
50 bones
60 jewels
75 silver ore
150 carrots
I would really like to know if it triggers anything because those are rediculous amounts of resources to use for one quest. The reward is a bit bigger...20 gems 75 xp...but still not worth it.
ALSO: can anyone tell me what triggers the "Desert of the Sands" Adventure? I am almost done level 25 & have everything done for the adventure (1/2 way to the 2nd time), but it's still locked.
Any answers?
Thanks so much 😊

arale_norimaki
06-26-13, 10:22 AM
My Rich windbag quest is asking for:
40,000 coins
50 bones
60 jewels
75 silver ore
150 carrots

Yes, that is right, it was changed with the big update in November, I think.

I would really like to know if it triggers anything because those are rediculous amounts of resources to use for one quest. The reward is a bit bigger...20 gems 75 xp...but still not worth it.

This is the last Caravan, so far. Once you achieve this goal, you get your 20 gems and that's it. My advice is save it to finish it whenever you need 20 gems ;) I did that, it helped me buy my first black sheep without risking to fall into gemtraps :)

ALSO: can anyone tell me what triggers the "Desert of the Sands" Adventure? I am almost done level 25 & have everything done for the adventure (1/2 way to the 2nd time), but it's still locked.
Any answers?
Thanks so much 

You should rescue Sabina first (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?50558-4-25-2013-Update-Info-amp-Teaser), it unlocks a chain of goals that lead to this adventure.

jenj1971
09-08-13, 02:11 PM
How is this caravan triggered?
I already did it but I have a neighbor that never got it. I can't remember if something triggers it?

maguar
09-09-13, 01:48 AM
I think they need to do the fruit goals (get when getting each fruit the first time). This then unlocks the cooking caravan. After that I believe you get this one.

jenj1971
09-09-13, 08:59 AM
I think they need to do the fruit goals (get when getting each fruit the first time). This then unlocks the cooking caravan. After that I believe you get this one.

That sounds about right!!
Thanks so much Maguar!! :)

Liloze
09-15-13, 03:10 PM
You need to fight the fangbeast to get the bones, it is triggered when u collect eggs, milk, or peppers and carrots. sometimes skunkupine gives them too.

As for triggering another quest, no it didn't, I finished this ridiculously expensive caravan, ( for a more ridiculous reward) a month ago, and no quest until now !