PDA

View Full Version : Fed up!

lukim
10-14-12, 11:37 AM
A few times I have bought Halloween stuff and they have gone! Why have we two houses it is very confusing!? Would it not be a lot easier if we could buy Halloween stuff from our original house. I made an extension on my original house and it is not there on my Halloween house!? Confused.

mattyboo1
10-14-12, 11:39 AM
A few times I have bought Halloween stuff and they have gone! Why have we two houses it is very confusing!? Would it not be a lot easier if we could buy Halloween stuff from our original house. I made an extension on my original house and it is not there on my Halloween house!? Confused. what do you mean to houses

sweetstuff525
10-14-12, 12:02 PM
If you have the Halloween version ... You should delete the original one. ...so you won't have sync issues..... You only have one house

mattyboo1
10-14-12, 12:35 PM
Yea they have a delay between each version

lukim
10-14-12, 12:41 PM
I have deleted the Halloween house, it has taken my extension away from my original house!! Aaaggghhh!!!

kooky panda
10-14-12, 02:51 PM
I have deleted the Halloween house, it has taken my extension away from my original house!! Aaaggghhh!!!
If you mean you deleted the Home design Halloween game, go back to the app store and redowload it.