PDA

View Full Version : TL needs more employees to keep up w/demand

linp825
10-14-12, 09:28 AM
For instance, Look at all these posted suggestions, not to mention late updates or none at all. Come on TL help the economy and put up a help wanted sign! And let me know I have LOADS of ideas!

laceylaine
10-14-12, 10:29 AM
If you go into updates in the forum, there is actually sign up thing for more moderators. They have mentioned they're looking for more help. Problem is I think it's a volunteer thing, you don't get paid. So kind of hard to find someone who will dedicate everyday to playing games and helping out for free. All of TL's games are free, we need to calm down and realize how much they actually do for us.

nmishii
10-14-12, 10:50 AM
They've been trying to hire for a while now. Current positions: http://www.storm8.com/careers/current-openings

Based on the number of new games they've released this year, they apparently have hired a number of engineers. And there's a lot more TL employees on the forum now.

Their priorities on what they work on don't always match what the customers want.

linp825
10-14-12, 12:47 PM
If you go into updates in the forum, there is actually sign up thing for more moderators. They have mentioned they're looking for more help. Problem is I think it's a volunteer thing, you don't get paid. So kind of hard to find someone who will dedicate everyday to playing games and helping out for free. All of TL's games are free, we need to calm down and realize how much they actually do for us.

The only thing that's free is the initial download and the only reason for THAT is because they KNOW u r going to end up spending $ on gems...Duh. And we all know gems cost plenty of REAL dollars. The fact is if u really like to play, u know u need gems to fully have fun with the game PERIOD. They KNOW this. So....That's awesome how appreciative u r, but u shouldn't worry about TL, because trust me, they r RAKING it in hand over fist, no doubt. Or no maybe not! maybe they ALL work for free! Um yeah I don't think so. Kkkkk. U are very sweet tho.

laceylaine
10-14-12, 01:13 PM
The only thing that's free is the initial download and the only reason for THAT is because they KNOW u r going to end up spending $ on gems...Duh. And we all know gems cost plenty of REAL dollars. The fact is if u really like to play, u know u need gems to fully have fun with the game PERIOD. They KNOW this. So....That's awesome how appreciative u r, but u shouldn't worry about TL, because trust me, they r RAKING it in hand over fist, no doubt. Or no maybe not! maybe they ALL work for free! Um yeah I don't think so. Kkkkk. U are very sweet tho.
I did not say ALL TL employes work for free, I said the new moderator positions (the suggested new employees you asked about starting this thread) that are open are voluntary, no pay. And as for buying gems, that is a choice you have on your own free will. It appears to me that your inquiry starting this thread has been answered, thus ending the conversation.

yupiyupigumgum
10-14-12, 01:45 PM
I think TL have enough employees to manage the company ..( don't forget the one that released game from Australia, Canada and UK ;-p). what they don't have is time for this forum and fee for this forum's moderators. They're too busy making updates and soecial edition

marrrina
10-14-12, 03:28 PM
I don't think moderators and employees are the same. The point of moderators is to moderate the forums. While they do pass on our suggestions and serve as a liaison between us and TL staff at times they are not the ones held accountable for our lack of updates. That is something the employees are responsible for.

yupiyupigumgum
10-14-12, 11:33 PM
I don't think moderators and employees are the same. The point of moderators is to moderate the forums. While they do pass on our suggestions and serve as a liaison between us and TL staff at times they are not the ones held accountable for our lack of updates. That is something the employees are responsible for.

TL employee are too busy handling the updates and deadline. That's why they need moderators to monitor what happend in the forum. Moderators only give inputs not make decisions

DaojinWildfire
10-15-12, 11:12 AM
Storm8 has been acquiring talented individuals, so we are growing at an impressive rate, but that doesn't mean we're going to stop hiring. Our Careers (http://www.storm8.com/careers/current-openings) page will always display a list of positions that we are currently looking to fill. This list will continually change as we continue to hire new staff members.

We have a Community Staff and an excellent team of player moderators that help us manage the forums to help it grow. While we are not able to respond to every post within the forums (most true for repeated/duplicated threads), we do take the time to read them and note the suggestions the community shares. But please remember that suggestions are ideas you're proposing for consideration. Leaving a suggestion does not necessarily mean it is guarantee to be implemented into the game, but that we will collect and forward them to the development team, who will in turn take them under consideration while they continue to work and improve on our many games.

AnnasCoffee
10-16-12, 04:40 PM

I completely disagree with this post. The games are free to download AND free to play. I have 6 TL games on 2 devices. I have been playing their games for over a year and a half. I've NEVER bought a single gem (and never will). I don't think buying gems would have made the games any more fun. In fact, for me, it would have done the opposite... It just would have made me regret wasting my money.

As far as TL not having enough employees... I disagree with that too. The problem isn't that they don't read our posts. The problem is... they do what they want, not what we want. You can make all the suggestions you want, but remember its not likely to end up in the game. I make lots of suggestions on this forum but I only do it to entertain myself and because i enjoy sharing ideas with other PLAYERS.

yupiyupigumgum
10-16-12, 06:10 PM
Yeah..we don't always get what we want. So, just enjoy the free game and make the best out of it.

lylahmae
10-16-12, 06:49 PM
I completely disagree with this post. The games are free to download AND free to play. I have 6 TL games on 2 devices. I have been playing their games for over a year and a half. I've NEVER bought a single gem (and never will). I don't think buying gems would have made the games any more fun. In fact, for me, it would have done the opposite... It just would have made me regret wasting my money.

As far as TL not having enough employees... I disagree with that too. The problem isn't that they don't read our posts. The problem is... they do what they want, not what we want. You can make all the suggestions you want, but remember its not likely to end up in the game. I make lots of suggestions on this forum but I only do it to entertain myself and because i enjoy sharing ideas with other PLAYERS.

I agree with this. We could give them step by step instructions on how to spin straw into gold and they would give us a taco cat turning gems into fertilizer.

mattyboo1
10-16-12, 06:51 PM
I agree with this. We could give them step by step instructions on how to spin straw into gold and they would give us a taco cat turning gems into fertilizer.

LOL... A taco cat isn't that the new update

laceylaine
10-16-12, 06:55 PM
Agree with the above posts, also taco cat comment made me laugh.