PDA

View Full Version : enhanced farm

Ekaterina777
10-14-12, 08:16 AM
Hi guys, could you kindly share what enhanced farm offers in menu?
The large farm is useless, the price per apple with longer hours goes up in several folds, so I still can not get their logic. I thought the more you wait - the cheaper it should get - but obviously is not a case. They want us to plant every bloody 3 minutes to get somewhere? Well, I do not have a life :)) lol
Is it worth to upgrade? Maximum what I throw it is 5 hours, as I can not see the reason to waste coins on longer menu. Assuming Enhanced farm offers something more profitable?! Or am I just a hoper?

rusticjess
10-14-12, 08:25 AM
The enchanted farm offers:

Upgrapes 8,000 coins for 100 food; takes 10 minutes
Rushrooms 26,000 coins for 300 food; takes 1 hour
Diamondates 75,000 coins for 800 food; takes 5 hours

totaltechno
10-14-12, 09:08 AM
..So it isn't worth it unless you're lv 55-60 and you're swimming in coins?

rusticjess
10-14-12, 09:12 AM
well I only use the diamondates when I have a little extra coins to spend. other than that I just use the scalypear option or when I have time, buffbeats. in truth, the enchanted farms aren't much of a help

totaltechno
10-14-12, 09:51 AM
So pretty much the only use is if you have a lot of coins to spend or you want to complete the White Dawn goal, in which you need to harvest 5 Rushrooms?

Nefertekas
10-14-12, 10:47 AM
So pretty much the only use is if you have a lot of coins to spend or you want to complete the White Dawn goal, in which you need to harvest 5 Rushrooms?

Basically, yeah. I usually resort to scalypears because of busy schedules and whatnot. I seldon go for firapples, usually plant eliteleeks or pumpwings. I only planted the ones from the new farm because of the goals, but might plant again if I've got cash to spare (right now I have 4,433 million somthing) and need the food quickly.