PDA

View Full Version : Bread oven

Ekaterina777
10-14-12, 07:37 AM
Hi everyone, I have purchased bread oven as a part of this silly goal and I still not sure if to put it in storage or use it occasionally as it is total waste of money.
Offer 2 options and I use it more than 4 days now. How the heck to get to the third bread (L'amour Special)? And it is better bloody be more profitable option with more time, as I am sick of throwing away 3 hours dishes from it. I basically do not use it overnight as it will turn out to be waste of funds.
Any suggestions?
Teamlava, please provide more info on avons/stoves and how to expand their menus? Would really appreciate this information BEFORE purchasing this useless thing. Or in the matter of fact on any non-standard ovens/mixers.

queentina3
10-14-12, 08:03 AM
There are 4 recipes on that appliance, but 2 get unlocked via Goals. I have no idea if those goals are still running or not, since Halloween goals are now available, but if they've already expired then you won't be able to unlock those last 2 recipes.

arale_norimaki
10-14-12, 08:12 AM
Hi everyone, I have purchased bread oven as a part of this silly goal and I still not sure if to put it in storage or use it occasionally as it is total waste of money.
Offer 2 options and I use it more than 4 days now. How the heck to get to the third bread (L'amour Special)? And it is better bloody be more profitable option with more time, as I am sick of throwing away 3 hours dishes from it. I basically do not use it overnight as it will turn out to be waste of funds.
Any suggestions?
Teamlava, please provide more info on avons/stoves and how to expand their menus? Would really appreciate this information BEFORE purchasing this useless thing. Or in the matter of fact on any non-standard ovens/mixers.

There are 4 recipes on that appliance, but 2 get unlocked via Goals. I have no idea if those goals are still running or not, since Halloween goals are now available, but if they've already expired then you won't be able to unlock those last 2 recipes.

You must follow the goals Loretta gives you, you will unlock the goal recipes if you do so. It is still available, someone in my family is doing them right now.
The bread oven is quite worth the money, it has recipes that would end up giving you much more than what you paid for it.

Hissae2
10-14-12, 01:17 PM
I use it! The L'amour Special is amazing! I love how many plates it gives and I have gotten 100,000 coins in the past day using the bread oven. Though it takes a while to build and the goals can be annoying, the end result is surely satisfying.

fraish
11-02-12, 07:54 AM
i am on level 80 just went to apple. i dont see the goals for bread oven is it lost to me