PDA

View Full Version : Boutique Party Pt. 5 Bug

queentina3
10-14-12, 07:11 AM
On my Android Device I cannot get past this part of the goal. I have been trying for 3 days now and the system will not recognize ANY of my attempts to go to neighbors. I'm stuck at 7/10. I tried again yesterday and even included Stormie, which counted and moved me to 8/10, then it went back to 7/10. I then went to my iPad store and it still stuck at 7/10. Today, the same thing. I've gone to all my neighbors and it still stays at 7/10.

What do I have to do to get that to progress? It has been 3 days now of visiting my neighbors, even though hardly anything will show up in their shops for me as the images won't load, and they aren't counting towards this goal.

:mad:

kooky panda
10-14-12, 09:36 AM
How many neighbors do you have. I think for this goal, you cannot visit the same neighbor more than once. You have to visit 10 unique neighbors.

queentina3
10-14-12, 10:21 AM
Oh gosh, I had a feeling you were going to say that! *grumbles* I don't see why it should matter, visiting a neighbor on a different day should be all that matters. I'm so sick of having to have neighbors to expand, pass goals, etc....

Kooky, can you add my Android device again? I know I can't LIKE you, as your shop NEVER shows up just like my iPad shop never fully loads either, but I'm desperate to get by this darn goal!

Anyone else that wants to add me for a day or two, I'd appreciate it. 2Tina is that Storm 8 ID.

*grumbles and kicks things, AGAIN*

nvangel
10-15-12, 07:41 AM
Queentina if you want to add me so you can pass my storm id is nvangel. :)I'm sorry I can't send you an invite since I can't access any of those tabs . My nbr ,community,invite tabs haven't been working in any of my games for.awhile.now .

queentina3
10-15-12, 12:56 PM
Queentina if you want to add me so you can pass my storm id is nvangel. :)I'm sorry I can't send you an invite since I can't access any of those tabs . My nbr ,community,invite tabs haven't been working in any of my games for.awhile.now .

Ouch, I wonder why that is. I'm sure you noticed I added you on the Android, but I also just added you on the iPad one. I wanted to at least SEE what your place looked like as the Android just showed a bunch of blank spaces with some floating clothes. LMAO!!!

WOW you have a lot of racks. I couldn't even see most of those via the droid. :eek: