PDA

View Full Version : gifts not appearing, etc.

jlalo
10-14-12, 06:55 AM
Whenever friends send items they never appear in any inventory that I can find. The item box remains empty although gifts are still being sent. As far as I can tell there is supposed to be an item Icon above the menu Icon. I have no Icon. All these magic bricks and that spoon set thingy I redeemed from collecting the kitchen items have just disappeared. Again a teamlava game goes wrong for me. I played dragon story for weeks and weeks without realizing there were actual goals besides breeding! It took my son to play the game on his own console and ask why I had no tasks to complete! I wrote to teamlava and got a response email saying they couldn't find my info so they couldn't help me, but the next time I went to play Dragon story all the goals were there! I'm hoping whatever u guys did for ds, u can do for restaurant story too. I don't want to start over! Also, are there goals for this game too, besides cooking? Just figured I would ask, considering.
Btw, when my friends send me gold in dragon story it doesn't register either. It lades out at three an I though the daily Max was five....
Thanks

mattyboo1
10-14-12, 07:04 AM
I am confused here

queentina3
10-14-12, 08:18 AM
What device do you use? Both Android and iOS have RS Halloween edition that has goals, so you should be using that version of the game. Items you receive from collectibles need to be redeemed once you have the full set. You go to Main - Collectibles and once you have 1 of each of the 4 pictures, you hit Redeem. Those items will then show up in the Design Tab either under Wall Items (picture of clock) or Floor Items (picture of plant), or you'll just get the Coins.

Your gifts, once you've accepted them, show up under Main - Gifts. Food gifts can be placed on counters to then be sold to the clones. Parts gifts get used for Constructible appliances.

Make sure you have the latest version of the games, and if you use an Android device, make sure you have it stored on your SD card.

jlalo
10-14-12, 01:15 PM
Queentina, I am able to receive the food gifts, just not the other items like magic bricks, nozzles, all that stuff. When I click gifts in the main menu its always empty, and even when I'm accepting the item and it says "use gift", I will click that and it will take me to an empty menu. I'm playing on the kindle fire. And no, I don't have any goals to complete.

queentina3
10-14-12, 02:01 PM
Queentina, I am able to receive the food gifts, just not the other items like magic bricks, nozzles, all that stuff. When I click gifts in the main menu its always empty, and even when I'm accepting the item and it says "use gift", I will click that and it will take me to an empty menu. I'm playing on the kindle fire. And no, I don't have any goals to complete.

Kindle Fire does not yet have goals for RS, just BS. It also doesn't allow you to see your Part gifts in RS, just in BS. The only way to tell how many parts you have is once you've purchased a constructable appliance. Sorry.

jlalo
10-17-12, 10:40 AM
queentina3, thanks for the info!