PDA

View Full Version : Teamlava

PDAGuppies
10-14-12, 06:51 AM
Hey there team lava and players

I just wanted to know if team lava actually reads the suggestion discussion every month or is it just there? I mean some things are just on the posts but I don't know if TL members read them. I just want to be assured if TL members read our suggestions.

jrodt333
10-14-12, 07:31 AM
I think they do sometimes. I'm not sure if they actually do anything about what they read, though.

sterlingempire
10-14-12, 07:32 AM
There are TL Staff that pass along some good ideas to the Developers (aka Devs)

dotranwumpas
10-14-12, 07:56 AM
But what do the devolpoer do... I'm still waiting for dragon and or monster trading

magzlitex777
10-14-12, 08:09 AM
I really hope they do something about the cost of getting the foliage cleared. I have a lot of big trees and rocks that cost hundreds of thousands of coin yo clear. And I'm running out of room.

ardiaz
10-14-12, 08:50 AM
The suggestion thread is useful maybe it could help Teamlava staff to know when they ran out of ideas

Nefertekas
10-14-12, 10:51 AM
They basically just read this now and then to fish for ideas when they're out of inspiration,I guess. Other than that, bleh. And one or another kind soul may report some of our most frequent complaints to the Devs, but I don't think they give a hoot xD

bawpotter
10-14-12, 11:39 AM
The Player Mods pass on the suggestions of us, (players) to TL. TL then reads over that info.

PDAGuppies
10-14-12, 02:49 PM
Oh so the mods read and tell the debs about the suggestions?

PDAGuppies
10-14-12, 02:49 PM
I thought people like kooky panda and pony roar and grey gull were all the devs and so on.

CuddlyDragon
10-14-12, 02:50 PM
Hey!

We go through all of the suggestion threads daily.

We gather feedback and suggestions and write them into reports which get forwarded onto the Team in charge of that specific game. :)

Nefertekas
10-14-12, 02:52 PM
Hey!

We gather feedback and suggestions and write them into reports which get forwarded onto the Team in charge of that specific game. :)
I wish I could steal your avatar and shove it into my game. Familiars are so cute and I can't seem to get one *_*
(Sorry for the off-topic)

Well, it's nice to have a confirmation that there IS someone commited to feedbacking TL. Even if they don't really make much of it. :p any ideas on when the next update might be?

PDAGuppies
10-14-12, 04:22 PM
Hey!

Hey, I'm sorry! I didn't know that TL actually looked at the suggestions cuz the suggestions that I put, I always write a note at the end saying "******IF YOU READ MY SUGGESTION PLEASE SEND ME A PM"

I never got one so, I drew this conclusion

kwhales
10-14-12, 04:46 PM
Ok, so TL reads them. Do they ever use them, or even acknowledge them? I think it would be nice if TL would send a "...good idea, but..." (because I'm sure there is always a but) on suggestions so we know that TL is listening. I don't expect every suggestion to be responded to but there are some major concerns out there, like the witch dragon. A "sorry we screwed up with the time limit deal" would be nice. At least their dedicated players wouldn't feel like their ideas are just blowing in the wind.

DaojinWildfire
10-15-12, 11:15 AM
We have a Community Staff and an excellent team of player moderators that help us manage the forums to help it grow. While we are not able to respond to every post within the forums (most true for repeated/duplicated threads), we do take the time to read them and note the suggestions the community shares. But please remember that suggestions are ideas you're proposing for consideration. Leaving a suggestion does not necessarily mean it is guarantee to be implemented into the game, but that we will collect and forward them to the development team, who will in turn take them under consideration while they continue to work and improve on our many games.

kwhales
10-15-12, 03:30 PM
Thank you.

bigsteve03
10-15-12, 03:32 PM
Wasn't the new high clearing costs because of people complaining on the forums that there's nothing worth spending coins on? They definitely listen, but don't always respond in the way we want to. ;)

Nefertekas
10-15-12, 04:03 PM
Wasn't the new high clearing costs because of people complaining on the forums that there's nothing worth spending coins on? They definitely listen, but don't always respond in the way we want to. ;)
Hahahaha... :D way to give things an "interesting" twist. x) at least we know they're getting the messages, thanks to the staff! :)