PDA

View Full Version : Can Light and Infinity breed an Angel out?

kitylasia
10-14-12, 06:02 AM
Can Light and Infinity breed an Angel out?
The reason I put the topic in a question is because I got one Angel out of this pair myself.

I got an Infinity out of pairing Wizard with Fairy.

Then with the information I had from the breeding calculator
http://dragon-story.wikia.com/wiki/Breeding_Calculator

I found out that with the pairing of Light and Infinity, you will get

Light Dragon Common 9 hours 9 gold
or
Angel Dragon Ultra Rare 2 days 44 gold

So I paired them up and got the Angel. on my first attempt. Lucky me.

Today, a player posted on my wall asking me how I got an Angel without having any Diamond.
I told her that an Infinity is also of a diamond element and when you pair them up, elements count. Not the species.

Anyway, to make the long story short, she and her friend didn't believe this. She's even called me a bogus player while her best friend saying that if this pairing is true, then I would be the one in the million to get this.

So, to make this clear, anyone who could help, please answer these question;

1. In pairing this, the Infinity is of a diamond element. Right or wrong?
2. If an element is a vital in pairing, instead of using a Diamond to pair with Light to get an Angel, I can use a diamond element dragon. Right or wrong.

And if anyone else has got the Angel from this Light x Infinity, please show up.

PDAGuppies
10-14-12, 06:45 AM
I don't have infinity (tell me how u got yours) but I can tell you infinity can be used like a diamond in some ways. But you might not be able to get dragons like crusader and quetzal with the infinity x forest pattern or infinity x fire pattern.

You could possibly get angel nd infinity is part of the diamond element.

Hope this helped!
Add PDAGuppies

kitylasia
10-14-12, 07:13 AM
I don't have infinity (tell me how u got yours) but I can tell you infinity can be used like a diamond in some ways. But you might not be able to get dragons like crusader and quetzal with the infinity x forest pattern or infinity x fire pattern.

You could possibly get angel nd infinity is part of the diamond element.

Hope this helped!
Add PDAGuppies

I got the Infinity with the combo of Wizard x Fairy.

Horntail21
10-14-12, 08:03 AM
You are correct in all your questions. The infinity is a pure diamond element dragon just like the regular diamond and it breeds exactly like a diamond. You can get any of the diamond hybrids that you can get with a regular diamond breeding the infinity. The people questioning you don't know what they are talking about.

dotranwumpas
10-14-12, 08:10 AM
You can get anything with infinity that yu can with diamond

kitylasia
10-15-12, 05:16 AM
Thanks so much for all the answers.

Had anyone tried with the combo Light and Infinity?

Some of my neighbor got an Angel out of this pair as well.