PDA

View Full Version : A little R & D goal in Halloween update

OlivesEatery
10-14-12, 04:31 AM
The goal wants you to pay 30,000 coins to complete the goal- which pays 1,500 coins & 12 exp. Is there any other bonus to completing this goal? Otherwise it seems crazy to spend so many goals to complete the task, I'd be better off keeping my hard earned 30,000 coins in the first place. Any ideas?

yupiyupigumgum
10-14-12, 05:32 AM
Those halloween goals left me with only 20000 coins ...and 20 gems richer :)

Charsville
10-14-12, 11:05 AM
In addition to receiving coins and gems, you need to complete goals to unlock the rock concert and liberty.

bigbux3
10-14-12, 01:29 PM
In addition to receiving coins and gems, you need to complete goals to unlock the rock concert and liberty.

I can't even visit your city anymore. The game takes forever to load and then it says I need wifi in order to play and it takes me back to my city.

I need 10 more neighbors for a goal. They want you to visit 100 neighbors. I thought once it became 12:00 I could visit the same neighbors to count towards the goal. That's not the case. I actually need 100 neighbors. That sucks.

yupiyupigumgum
10-14-12, 01:48 PM
You can add me and then un-add me after the goal has completed. :)

talvola
10-14-12, 05:58 PM
I can't even visit your city anymore. The game takes forever to load and then it says I need wifi in order to play and it takes me back to my city.

I need 10 more neighbors for a goal. They want you to visit 100 neighbors. I thought once it became 12:00 I could visit the same neighbors to count towards the goal. That's not the case. I actually need 100 neighbors. That sucks.

You think that's bad. Went through that goal, and unlocked the Liberty Lives goal. This gives you the right to buy the Possessed Liberty statue for only 300,000 coins... The reward for completing - a whopping 2,250 coins.

bigbux3
10-14-12, 06:18 PM
You think that's bad. Went through that goal, and unlocked the Liberty Lives goal. This gives you the right to buy the Possessed Liberty statue for only 300,000 coins... The reward for completing - a whopping 2,250 coins.
They don't balance the prices and the rewards. I had over 100,000 coins, and I'm struggling to keep a 60,000 average.

Charsville
10-14-12, 06:55 PM
Dang I wondered why I couldn't complete the goal to visit 100 neighbors. I thought the game wasn't counting all my visits. I thought I could do repeat visits of my neighbors. Now I have to add a couple more neighbors. I can't visit my city Charsville. Team Lava doesn't seem to be able to fix the problem. See thread that starts Warning. Good thing I have 2 cities or I would never be able to play.

bigbux3
10-14-12, 08:19 PM
Dang I wondered why I couldn't complete the goal to visit 100 neighbors. I thought the game wasn't counting all my visits. I thought I could do repeat visits of my neighbors. Now I have to add a couple more neighbors. I can't visit my city Charsville. Team Lava doesn't seem to be able to fix the problem. See thread that starts Warning. Good thing I have 2 cities or I would never be able to play.

I finally got 100 neighbors. Too bad Possessed Liberty costs 300,000 coins. I've never had that much before!

sweetstuff525
10-14-12, 08:22 PM
I finally got 100 neighbors. Too bad Possessed Liberty costs 300,000 coins. I've never had that much before!

But once we unlock it ... We can purchase it even after halloween ? Right?

greatday2bealive
10-14-12, 09:10 PM
If anyone needs more neighbors like I do please send me an invite. greatday2bealive

Monkeh2369
10-15-12, 01:35 AM
So we definitely need 100 neighbours to finish that part of the goal? Brilliant - I am only 38 neighbours short then :(

hotbeef
10-15-12, 01:55 AM
Put your storm8 I.D on your wall for visitors to see. You can add me and I have plenty of storm8 I.D.s on my wall so write them down and start inviting. My storm8 is hotbeef

zoroak
10-15-12, 06:55 AM
It drove me insane adding a few more here and there, then having to add 10 more neighbours to get 100 to visit! Topping it off with another 50 non-nbr visits in another goal! These Halloween goals are not easy to complete and they don't recognise buying something until you've used energy to build it AND request all parts for it if required (possessed Liberty required 30 energy and I think about 30-ish materials?).

zoroak
10-15-12, 07:02 AM
But once we unlock it ... We can purchase it even after halloween ? Right?
Can't be sure (finished it already) but I thought from memory, the possessed liberty goal was time limited, there is a time limited goal to buy it for 300K and the reward for this goal is cash and XP. Goal doesn't recognise buying till you buy, build and request all parts for it!

Kijame
10-16-12, 05:07 AM
I too would like to know if we can still get the Possessed Liberty in the Wonders section after the quest has expired. I won't feel too bad about missing out on that tiny reward for quest completion, but I'd hate if the wonder itself would disappear after the quests run out of time.

sweetstuff525
10-16-12, 07:21 PM
Does anybody know what comes after build a cemetry goal? And how much longer are the goals to get the possessed liberty? That's the last Halloween goal I have left

Thanks

yuimiko
10-16-12, 08:55 PM
I just noticed that re-visit the same nb does not count too. If you don't have 100 nb, you can still pay 35 gems to skip.

yuimiko
10-16-12, 09:16 PM
I only have 37 nb........

greatday2bealive
10-16-12, 09:26 PM
Some people added me after I put my I'd on here, which helped. Then increased my star rating to 3 so others would come and visit and hopefully see the I'd on my wall. I also visited people then looked on their walls for people who posted their id's within 24 hrs. Within a day I had my 100 nbrs. After that comes the buying the possessed liberty for 300,000. I'm guessing it expires after those amount of days are over and we won't get it if we have it. Once you buy it you won't have to worry about the goal expiring even if the parts are not received yet. I think you can manage to make 25k a day and be done with the goal in 12 days (if you don't be slow with the visiting nbrs part...also keep in mind if you can't like them then you don't get credit for visiting)