PDA

View Full Version : Unable to play with neighbors dragons

ellecee11
10-13-12, 07:38 PM
For the last week or so, I've noticed that sometimes I can't play with my neighbors' dragons even though I haven't played with them that day. Habitats don't show as full, but none show the "Tap to play" bubble. One other neighbor has noticed the same thing. Is this a known bug? I could not find any posts that describe same issue.

kooky panda
10-13-12, 08:56 PM
The neighbor will have to clear off their habitants for you to be able to play with them.

ellecee11
10-14-12, 08:31 AM
Thanks for the response, kooky. When I run into this issue, the neighbor has cleared, and I still can't play. Thought it was me at first and that I had played already and forgot, but I am now keeping better track and noticed I can' t play even after they clear. It has happened a couple of times with different neighbors. Playing New Dawn version on iPhone iOS 6.

kooky panda
10-15-12, 07:06 PM
How do you know they have cleared? I know alot of my nbrs do not have tons of habitants and only play a few times a day, so it is hard to play with their dragons.
They may come back and post that they are clear, but depending on how old the post is, they could fill up fast by other players.

ellecee11
10-16-12, 07:02 PM
Well, what I see are habitats with no sparkles which I assume means they are not full. However, if I know I have not played that day, I assume these would have play bubbles if there are no sparkles. Usually, I can tell neighbors are full if all habitats have sparkles. Plus, when this happens, I am on line when the message comes in that they are clear and go back right away. Understand they could fill quickly, but I would then see all habitats sparkled again, no?

mattyboo1
10-16-12, 07:12 PM
Well, what I see are habitats with no sparkles which I assume means they are not full. However, if I know I have not played that day, I assume these would have play bubbles if there are no sparkles. Usually, I can tell neighbors are full if all habitats have sparkles. Plus, when this happens, I am on line when the message comes in that they are clear and go back right away. Understand they could fill quickly, but I would then see all habitats sparkled again, no?

Some habitats will not allow you to play

ellecee11
10-18-12, 05:49 PM
Some habitats will not allow you to play

Thanks for the response mattyboo11, but I don't understand what you mean. I know I can only play 3 or 6 habitats but if some are empty, and I have not played, I would think I should be able to be play. In other words, that they should have the play bubble. is there some other scenario where I could not play?

By the way, I am not new to the game.... Playing since May or June and in level 63. This issue just started in the past few weeks

lylahmae
10-19-12, 05:25 PM
I have always been able to only play 3 for community and 6 for neighbors.