PDA

View Full Version : Bakery Story Hallaween Goal for Android

jrodt333
10-13-12, 02:10 PM
Android finally got those ads where you install the game and then get free gold. I know that there's a BS Halloween goal, but I'm not sure if there's any others.

Nefertekas
10-13-12, 03:21 PM
Install what game and get gold? I have an iPad and have not seen a goal like that, except new dawn.

kooky panda
10-13-12, 04:31 PM
Install what game and get gold? I have an iPad and have not seen a goal like that, except new dawn.

Member is talking about an android promotion.

Mlb3116
10-13-12, 07:39 PM
Android finally got those ads where you install the game and then get free gold. I know that there's a BS Halloween goal, but I'm not sure if there's any others.

Yes, I have it too :( That little gingerbread man in quite annoying :p and the big balloon is messing up the scenery!!!

10-13-12, 09:53 PM
[WeQUOTE=kooky panda;426117]Member is talking about an android promotion.[/QUOTE]

You can take it off mine. It is extremly annoying. It takes up space i do not need taken up. I do not want to play the game, if i did i would already be playing it. And that balloon thing is really in the way.

Nefertekas
10-14-12, 01:33 AM
Hmmm, I have iOS. I get annoyed just by the pop-ups for bubble mania every time I start the game. Bloody irritating.