PDA

View Full Version : Jumping back to first page while ordering - anyone else has this problem??

laurentice
10-13-12, 10:16 AM
I'm surprised no one talks about this bug which has been annoying me since the last update with goals in Android. It just keeps jumping back to the first page of order EVERY time after each order, which is super annoying!! Does anyone else encounter this problem?? Or is it just me??

queentina3
10-13-12, 10:18 AM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?36449-Catalog-Returns-to-First-Slot

It's in the Feedback forum. TL did it on purpose but since people have complained they are going to revert it back with the next system update.

laurentice
10-13-12, 10:25 AM
Oh thanks!! Sorry I didn't see such thread before. They do it on purpose?? I don't understand the point of it at all! What good does it do??

queentina3
10-13-12, 11:02 AM
Oh thanks!! Sorry I didn't see such thread before. They do it on purpose?? I don't understand the point of it at all! What good does it do??

No good for us but I'm sure it's good for TL when they implemented it as people sometimes click quickly and it is an easy gem trap to fall into. When you get to what you thought would be the next page of slots, it's actually your first page again and you click, WHAM, finish all clothes for gems instantly. Nice gem trap there. :(

MizzBerlinda
11-24-12, 08:25 PM
I'm glad I read this...I thought something was wrong with my phone. By the way, this is VERY ANNOYING...can't understand why it was done.

queentina3
11-24-12, 09:35 PM
MizzBerlinda, this was fixed in the Fashion Thanksgiving version for Android and if you're iOS you should still be using Fashion World Games which never had this implemented, so make sure you're using the correct version and it should be cleared up for you. :)

eve11432
11-25-12, 12:47 PM
No good for us but I'm sure it's good for TL when they implemented it as people sometimes click quickly and it is an easy gem trap to fall into. When you get to what you thought would be the next page of slots, it's actually your first page again and you click, WHAM, finish all clothes for gems instantly. Nice gem trap there. :(

Omg it's so true!! I lost like 118 gems i think doing that . I literally just sat there
Not knowing whether to cry or start screaming lol.

mamareader02
11-26-12, 11:07 AM
Ugh-yes,I have this problem also!along with the problem that when you're placing orders onto racks,suddenly you can't get the order out and u have to completely close came and resart the game again to continue getting your orders out!

greatday2bealive
11-26-12, 07:20 PM
Omg it's so true!! I lost like 118 gems i think doing that . I literally just sat there
Not knowing whether to cry or start screaming lol.

Wow. That's by far the worst accidental loss of gems yet. I have had that happen before, but mostly only with speeding up 1 minute items, so I didn't lose that much. Had I lost that many gems I would be screaming through clenched teeth.