PDA

View Full Version : Breed While You Still Can

dotranwumpas
10-13-12, 09:49 AM
Hello MS Players

If you guys play Dragon Story then you probably already know

The more monsters come out the harder it is to get rare creatures for example If you are trying cuddle crab and wave wing for diamond, and a new shell monster comes out... That's one less chance for diamond, so breed breed breed before more monsters come out

greatday2bealive
10-13-12, 10:18 AM
I have 8 rares/ultra-rares to breed and having been trying for last month to get forest scarab or the cat one...game is becoming very boring and I already know I won't ever catch up

bigbux3
10-13-12, 10:20 AM
I can't get a diamond anyway. I still need a Furball and Burnbark as well.

dotranwumpas
10-13-12, 10:22 AM
I have 8 rares/ultra-rares to breed and having been trying for last month to get forest scarab or the cat one...game is becoming very boring and I already know I won't ever catch up
Not to be mean but it's ironic that your storm ID is greatday2bealive and you want to give up

bigbux3
10-13-12, 10:24 AM
Not to be mean but it's ironic that your storm ID is greatday2bealive and you want to give up

You just made me lol... literally.

dotranwumpas
10-13-12, 10:29 AM
Same lol

bigbux3
10-13-12, 10:33 AM
Same lol

I'm still do it. :)

dotranwumpas
10-13-12, 10:33 AM
Holy cow, anyone notice that the lvl 4 bird all has the avatar last air bender sign on their head!!!'

bigbux3
10-13-12, 10:35 AM
Holy cow, anyone notice that the lvl 4 bird all has the avatar last air bender sign on their head!!!'

That's always been there. At least, since level 4. Yes, I noticed it.

dotranwumpas
10-13-12, 10:35 AM
Wow, original much...

Shylore
11-03-12, 11:13 AM
I am breeding constantly. Only rarely do I miss a day where I've got a constant rotation if breeding. I just now finally got my Diamond Pegasus. I've been lucky with several of the others. But can't get a Halloween monster. Trying constantly. And in Dragon story. I've been playing it since just after it came out have yet to get the Diamond dragon. I won't spend money in it till I have success with that, Well that's my 2 cents.

greatday2bealive
11-03-12, 11:25 AM
I am still playing...despite my ID and post before. Although I am still boared. The only monsters I have left to get is the forest scarab, the diamond, and all of the diamond hybrids. (I have high hopes of getting a diamond soon ;) ...ok not really). Shylore I woukd live to give you one of my frankengores if I could. If any consultation, yesterday I accidentally spent 220 pieces of gold to speed up an expansion (I pushed expand and wouldn't do anything so I went to push again and then the speed up for gold thing came...that made me quite angry)...proud owner of 37 pieces of gold now :) Sad part is I get an avg of only 2 pieces of gold from my neighbors, total, in a week. I don't even bother gifting anyone gold anymore since rarely do they return the favor (even when I gift right away when the new game day starts)

anketam
11-04-12, 05:31 AM
keep changing who you gift the gold to and add more friends (just not me I already have 3 gold buddies) and gift them gold and see if they return the favor. If they do return the favor keep gifting them to see if they will constantly gift back. And I made the expansion oops once too, luckily it only took 30 gold, and now my expansion times are so huge that unless I happen to have over 500 gold laying around even if I accidentally hit the button I could not afford it.

greatday2bealive
11-04-12, 10:43 AM
I've tried gifting different neighbors gold; it never helps. None of my neighbors are good 'gold buddies' so I only gift them gold if they gift me first (though that only happens rarely that they do gift). I don't want to add more neighbors since they could be just like the ones I already got...it only serves to irritate me when I gift and get nothing in return.

LilMzB4Life
11-05-12, 05:36 PM
I'm finally getting mosstrich now. I can't get hermit cat, eaguana, frakenogre, forest scarab, Birdball, or furball. I'm sure I am forgetting some but I can't remember them all. Getting kind of bored and frustrated with getting the same old common monsters all the time.

ladyj0y
11-06-12, 08:32 AM
Yay today I will get my Inferoo :D I tryed 3 times the same combo and finally the Inferoo (10h) Than I just need the King Clam, Ruby Manticore and the Sapphire Kraken and I got all *____* I got more Luck in MS as in DS...that game is so frustrating for me ;__;