PDA

View Full Version : constant gem notice popup

ShelesSweets
10-13-12, 09:14 AM
I have the Kindle Fire version 1.3.5 and have been getting popup notices every 8 seconds that I earned 6 gems for downloading pet story. I down loaded then uninstalled that game a year ago. I did not receive additional gems today for downloading. The popup stalls the game and I have to redo what I was in the middle of. It pops up no matter what I'm doing. I've uninstalled RS three times, but still get constant popups.

FrozenTurtle
10-13-12, 10:00 AM
Thanks for reporting this! We're currently investigating the issue.

Gypsy_Cat
10-13-12, 10:28 AM
All morning I've been getting the pop up in RS, FS & BS. I uninstalled/reinstalled each one of them. It only fixed BS - not only did it fix it but I now have Goals! I'm sure this is just a glitch; its too good to be true that KF players are finally getting goals. But RS & FS are still messed up. I even went so far as to actually install PS but that still didn't help.

BTW, everytime the pop up happens, it restarts your game and actually takes you back a step or two. For example, if I collect a tip right before the pop up, that tip is back on the table when I close it. It's really annoying.

RealFarmer1222
10-13-12, 11:28 AM
I have the same problem on my Kindle.

Uninstalling and reinstalling didn't help.....or give me goals....

dafnimagnolia
10-13-12, 11:45 AM
This glitch ruined a perfectly good day of blowing thru the 2 hour witch cupcakes! Holy shnikies it's irritating!!!!! Kindle fire already plays twelve steps behind all other devices for tl games...this sucks!

Although nothing sucks as much as playing pet story. If i want dead hybrid monster dragon pets...I'll go into my dungeon.