PDA

View Full Version : HELP! Big Glitch!!!

pattypopo
10-13-12, 07:04 AM
I am having a huge issue with all three of my games. FS, BS and RS. I am getting a popup saying I received gems for installing Pet Shop Story. It is popping up about every 15 seconds, making it nearly impossible to play. With each pop up the game flashes and kind of resets. I quit playing and uninstalled PS a couple of months ago. I have uninstalled and reinstalled my games and have even reinstalled PS to see if this would help. Nothing is working. Even worse I didn't receive credit for overnight earnings in any of my games. I got maybe a couple of thousand, when I should have got over 50k. This is in all 3 games. I def won't be tipping my neighbors and will only be placing my food and clothes because this is way too aggravating. Can Team Lava fix this now? Is anyone else experiencing this. I'm on Kindle, latest version and my ID is pattypopo.

MizCricket
10-13-12, 10:31 AM
Having the same problem in Fashion on my android phone

wg2012
10-13-12, 10:58 AM
Yes, same problem all three games on Kindle Fire. Every 30 to 45 seconds it blocks you. Can't play games without screaming!

mattyboo1
10-13-12, 10:59 AM
Are you getting your gems

smt400
10-13-12, 11:22 AM
Having same problem with fs so flustered with it I installed Ps a long time ago so should not even be getting this message teamlava help please give me the gems or get it off my screen don't care which one u do just make the pop up disappear

wg2012
10-13-12, 11:37 AM
No, gems are not downloading either. I believe I got those months ago when I actually downloaded the game.

[S8] Elsa
10-13-12, 11:44 AM
This has been reported. We're working to resolve this as soon as possible.

nvangel
10-15-12, 07:44 AM
Yes my counters are off in those games as well. But not getting popup for ps. I'm on android as well