PDA

View Full Version : Why?! :(

cedkugedchgd
10-13-12, 06:23 AM
I am wondering why there are so less people who play Monster Story :( I mean, yeah, it's almost the same as Dragon Story but I think that all the monsters there look really nice and the design is very well done! So... why?!

dotranwumpas
10-13-12, 07:23 AM
It's simply because the graphics aren't as nice as dragon story, there are only 2 descriptions for each monster... When there are 4 descriptions for dragon story... Team Lava was simply lazy with the creation of this game

mamareader02
10-13-12, 07:28 AM
And even though I play- I feel the mobsters aren't quite my idea of "monsters"

dotranwumpas
10-13-12, 10:38 AM
Has anyone noticed that there a Halloween themed dragons but no Halloween themed MONSTERS that is really messed up

mamareader02
10-13-12, 10:40 AM
Agree with you there,Dot!

Miquilis
10-13-12, 11:53 AM
I actually really prefer the design and art work of the monsters to that of the dragons - though I agree they look more like prehistoric creatures than horror movie monsters but I like them - but it's disappointing that Team Lava didn't think to include any decor items or address such details as the level cap or not being able to rotate habitats. But I do agree that the islands in dragon story look better than the landscape of monster story.

As for there being no halloween monsters I don't mind since I never buy the holiday updates. It'll all look dated and out of place come November.

Hopefully Team Lava will soon release an update of decor items and extra features and I believe once it's been around for as long as Dragon Story they'll have the same amount of players.

cedkugedchgd
10-13-12, 10:44 PM
i totally agree with you!

brandonu
10-16-12, 08:31 AM
I like most of the designs except for the Ecogoo which just looks ridiculous.

anketam
10-16-12, 09:00 AM
There are many reasons:
- Dragon came out before Monster, so people started playing it first and do not want to start a second very similar game
- Dragon has more creatures than monster
- Dragon has more decorations than monster
- Dragon has more objectives than monster (like one for getting a diamond dragon, no diamond pegasus for monster)
- Dragon has more creature types than monster
- Dragon has holiday creatures
- Feeding dragons is cheaper than feeding monsters
- Dragons get 4 descriptions one for each stage, monsters only have 2
- Dragon does not have 9,000,000 cost to remove decorations in it.

Miquilis
10-18-12, 09:58 AM
There are many reasons:
- Feeding dragons is cheaper than feeding monsters
- Dragon does not have 9,000,000 cost to remove decorations in it.

These are the two reasons I've slowly stopping playing dragon story, the sudden increase in the price of clearing trees is way more than monster story excluding the rare lava pit and giant mossrock. And the amount of food the the light dragons need to reach max level is ridiculous I'm not even bothering as I now have to save up 800,000 to clear each giant tree (only 300,000 in monster story for the same size tree) so I can't afford the plant the ultimate crops.