PDA

View Full Version : Storms over farmland!!!

Farmer Bee
06-21-10, 05:55 PM
So..we are getting inundated with storms in the midwest. We lose all power, and internet access, usually just about when it's time for harvesting our crops. Right now, my daughter, an avid farmer, is stuck in an airport where internet access is spotty not allowing her to harvest her melons (yah..get your mind OUT of the gutter please! :D). Is there any way to access a neighbor's farm in order to harvest their crops in an emergency?

Unregistered
06-22-10, 04:27 AM
You have raging storms. You have lost power. Your daughter is stuck in an airport.

And you are online in a forum trying to find out how to harvest a neighbor's farm?????

Unregistered
06-22-10, 12:15 PM
I too find it humorous and a bit sad that the welfare of digital representations of plants on a two-inch screen qualifies as "an emergency."

It's a game. She can play it when the power's back on.

Mo's Orchard
06-22-10, 07:53 PM
I thought this was a suggestion to include weather into the game somehow.
I think it would be a very natural addition to a farming game.
You certainly hear real farmers constantly talking about weather .
Rain, storms, snow, drought, tornadoes, full sun, no sun.... Whatever way it could be incorporated would be fun.

Unregistered
06-22-10, 11:53 PM
You have serious problems at hom. And you wanna play onyour I phone ? Are you kidding ???
Phoenicia

Darkknight426
06-24-10, 09:31 AM
Ha this post made me smile. Probably cause it's about a girl picking her mellons( ah yes there it's out of my system). All joking aside I know how it feels to not be able to harvest lol. I start panicking when ever I am in a meeting and can get to my farm. I think that means I'm addictied to this game. *sigh*. Best thing you can do is wait.