PDA

View Full Version : Magic Garden

Suncoastbuddy
10-12-12, 07:55 PM
Does anyone know anything about the magic garden? Is there a quest for it or something?

maguar
10-12-12, 07:56 PM
I think it will be a quest. My current theory is that it might unlock after we've built Ivy's Hut.

gertbigone
10-13-12, 11:28 AM
I've just built Ivy's hut and now there's a question mark above the garden. I dont know how to trigger the goal if there is one!! Anybody know what I'm supposed to do?

hopesdragons
10-13-12, 12:34 PM
Where is that? I'm not seeing it yet.

gertbigone
10-13-12, 12:42 PM
Strange!! The question marks gone now

maguar
10-13-12, 01:45 PM
It should be the same as the tablet. Try clicking on it to trigger a quest

gertbigone
10-13-12, 01:49 PM
It should be the same as the tablet. Try clicking on it to trigger a quest
Tried that, doesn't do anything. Is this supposed to be a goal now or one for a future update?

maguar
10-13-12, 02:08 PM
I would have thought this one or they wouldn't have allowed us to expand there. Maybe there's another trigger that we don't know.

gertbigone
10-13-12, 02:17 PM
Am going to see what happens when I collect from the hut, maybe that triggers it. Only another 17 hrs to wait lol

maguar
10-13-12, 03:05 PM
Let us know if you get anything besides money

gertbigone
10-14-12, 01:53 AM
Ok, couldn't see what I got when collecting from Ivy's hut as another goal popped up. I had to harvest 30 hot peppers, then give them to ivy. Next goal was Ivy's hot sauce, I had to give her 30 rats tails which unlocks hot sauce.
Then the question mark appeared above the garden, when pressed I got the goal designing the potion. I need friends to send 40 plant essence samples and gather 20 living wood for ivy.

kooky panda
10-16-12, 07:46 AM
Ok, couldn't see what I got when collecting from Ivy's hut as another goal popped up. I had to harvest 30 hot peppers, then give them to ivy. Next goal was Ivy's hot sauce, I had to give her 30 rats tails which unlocks hot sauce.
Then the question mark appeared above the garden, when pressed I got the goal designing the potion. I need friends to send 40 plant essence samples and gather 20 living wood for ivy.
Thanks for this information. I just finished Ivys hut and got the ? over the magic garden. I should be collecting from her hut soon.

bigtail2
10-17-12, 06:07 AM
Ok, dumb question, but where is the secret garden? Finished Ivy's hut and not sure where to look next.

bigtail2
10-17-12, 06:10 AM
Sorry, magic garden. Is it the area with the rainbow?

hopesdragons
10-17-12, 06:46 AM
Sorry, magic garden. Is it the area with the rainbow?

Yes, where the rainbow is.

bigtail2
10-17-12, 06:56 AM
Thank you!

kooky panda
10-17-12, 08:05 AM
Thanks for this information. I just finished Ivys hut and got the ? over the magic garden. I should be collecting from her hut soon.
I collected from Ivys Hut and a new goal popped up, but it skipped so I did not see it, but I think it was maybe to expand to the garden? (I had already done that).
Then I got a new goal:

Designing the Potion
Ask Friends to send 40 Plant Essence Samples
Gather 20 living wood for Ivy

1850 coins/7 XP

maguar
10-19-12, 02:02 PM
I finished Ivy's hut but went to visit a neighbour before clicking on the ? on the garden. When I came back the ? Was gone. I couldn't get the goal from clicking on the garden. I tried collecting things in case there was another trigger. Just as I had resigned myself to waiting for another day, I remembered to force close. Problem solved.

tarragon57
10-19-12, 03:34 PM
Quite frequently if I properly close the app & go back in things start to happen that I had been waiting for!
I so want to finish Ivy but have just been doing a few things first ��

8owski
10-20-12, 06:44 AM
Finished ivys hut but no question mark - do I have to expand to it first?

8owski
10-20-12, 06:49 AM
Finished ivys hut but no question mark - do I have to expand to it first?
Ignore me had to collect from Ivy's hut first

GlockGirl113
12-03-12, 09:52 AM
So I sent the request to all of my 220 friends for the plant essence samples for the potion goal. I keep getting notifications that they responded to my request, but it doesn't show I've received any of the samples! What's going on?

MiniLaura
12-03-12, 10:02 AM
So I sent the request to all of my 220 friends for the plant essence samples for the potion goal. I keep getting notifications that they responded to my request, but it doesn't show I've received any of the samples! What's going on?
Force quit the game and restart it. They should show up.
However, there is a limit to the number of requests that you can get per day. (In other games the limit is 20, but this game seems to have a slightly higher limit, maybe 23?)

GlockGirl113
12-03-12, 10:05 AM
How do I force quit the game?

GlockGirl113
12-03-12, 10:09 AM
Never mind! I shut down my ipad then restarted it. When I checked back, I had 23 samples! Thanks for your help!

MiniLaura
12-03-12, 11:10 AM
How do I force quit the game?
Well, for future reference:
* Pull up the multitasking bar by double clicking the home button (or use the multi-touch gesture). The multitasking bar is that "trough" at the bottom of your screen that shows icons for all the currently open apps.
* Find Castle Story in the multitasking bar (or which ever app you wish to force quit).
* Touch and hold the Castle Story icon in the multitasking bar (not the regular screen!)
* The icons in the multitasking bar will start to wiggle and have red minus signs on their corners.
* click the red minus sign on Castle Story (or which ever app you wish to force quit).
* Close the multitasking bar.
* Tada! You're done and the app as been force-quit.

Force quitting TL games often solves a lot of problems. Always do this first if you're having issues.

GlockGirl113
12-03-12, 05:11 PM
Good to know, thanks!!

jaybay1147
01-22-13, 04:56 PM
I've finished collecting from the garden, (maybe the tenth time) when a new pop up appears....Ivy's now telling me there's an evil cow that stares at her all day. .-. Gota capture a fairy and get 20 magical fruit....

arale_norimaki
01-22-13, 05:05 PM
That's the beginning of the purple cow's quest (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?40472-purple-cow). Congrats!

jaybay1147
01-22-13, 05:13 PM
C: I did it!