PDA

View Full Version : Losing coins without buying anything

cntry_grl2002
10-12-12, 07:45 PM
I'm always missing coins. I had $65,000 coins. I'm saving for the game room $63,500 and a new land $16,000. I clicked on all my furniture to collect my coins, it went up to $71,000 and shortly after it went back down to $65/66,000. Again my furniture sparkled and I collected, it went up a few thousand and it went back down but only gained $1000. This happened many times today since I noticed the glitch. I collect from one furniture, watch the coins accumulate, and go on to another furniture. I never bought anything during this. It's irritating. I'm at $75,000 but we'll see how long it'll b at that amount. I have screenshots but cant upload from my phone so what good will that do? Is anyone else having this problem??

Cntry_grl2002

cntry_grl2002
10-12-12, 07:48 PM
...just checked. Now it's $74,200.

queentina3
10-12-12, 08:04 PM
It sounds like you don't have a stable connection with TLs servers. Before you collect anything, go to another home and LIKE them, then go back and pick up your LIKES and see if they stick.

StormyBrat
10-14-12, 07:45 AM
I am having the same problem with collecting coins from likes and jobs. I have tried every suggestion I have seen here like going to a neighbors home and liking before collecting, force closing Home Design and restarting, Uninstalling and reinstalling and nothing makes a difference. It really shouldn't be this hard to play a silly little kids game. I mean come on. If everyone seems to be having this problem don't you think it's likely to do with the TeamLava side of the coin and not the individual users? If it's a problem of poor connection to the servers then maybe they need to add more servers? I am getting very frustrated with this as the more I do, the less my coin total is. Am soon going to ask my neighbors NOT to like my items since I can't receive the coins anyway. Please, can't someone look deeper into this issue and come up with a solution instead of brushing us off. You may say it's a free app so you get what you pay for but I can assure you that there is MUCH money spent on this game and all the others. I know I myself have spent a heafty chunk between Fashion Story, Zoo Story 2 and Pet Hotel Story. I am just waiting for a gem sale on Home Design. But that's a whole other kettle of fish. I hope someone reads this and takes a closer look at the problem. You have my thanks.

StormyBrat

heavensbrew
10-14-12, 09:16 AM
Yea I'm having the same problem, my coins were hitting 199 000 then it went all the way down to 196 000 which is even lower than before I collected the coins. I realized that if I leave my game on without even touching anything but just to collect coins from job done, it still deduct coins!

kooky panda
10-14-12, 09:31 AM
I am not having any issues losing coins. As Queen stated, it does sound like your game progress is not saving.

You do need to have a current IOS version on your device to play this game.
Please advise the device you play on and its current IOS version. check your device under settings-general-version.

beri19
10-14-12, 02:29 PM
Game: Home Design
Level: 30
IOS current!

I just watch my money increase by $200, then decrease by $38 after collecting a visit/like from one of my neighbors.*

I've noticed this a few times, but made sure to pay close attention today and sure enough my money goes up then decreases. I'm not sure if this is a bug or not. But it's very dishonest to your players to continue this practice. *I've spent money in this game and so have others to increase our gems or currency and for the game to reduce the currency is just stealing.

Lies upon more lies! It has nothing to do with my software or connection and everything to do with TL!

kooky panda
10-14-12, 03:05 PM
I will go ahead and report over.

Can everyone post the device they play on, and the IOS version on their device.(not" its current" ,but the actual version number., ie: 6.0, 5.0,4.3, etc)

GLo522
10-14-12, 03:15 PM
Same problem here too! iPhone 4S running ios6 so the problem is not on my end. I have noticed this happening for a while now. I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me. I guess not. I confirmed it with a second set of eyes and they saw it too! So what is going to be done to correct this?

CuddlyDragon
10-14-12, 05:25 PM
Hey Everyone,

I have not had this problem.

Can you please grab some screen shots for me?

I will report this over, thank you Kooky for pointing this thread out to me.

-CD

GLo522
10-15-12, 09:59 AM
Hey Everyone,

Can you please grab some screen shots for me?

-CD

I am not sure what exactly a screenshot is going to show you? You would actually need to see a video so you can see for yourself how it adds coins to your coin count and then sometimes immediately subtracts even more than what you have just added. All I can tell you is that it is totally frustrating when the goal is to increase your coins to progress thru the game and then the game works against you.

CuddlyDragon
10-15-12, 10:36 AM
I am not sure what exactly a screenshot is going to show you? You would actually need to see a video so you can see for yourself how it adds coins to your coin count and then sometimes immediately subtracts even more than what you have just added. All I can tell you is that it is totally frustrating when the goal is to increase your coins to progress thru the game and then the game works against you.

Hi GLo522,

If you are able to get us a video that would be great.

We usually want to see a screenshot of the coins getting added, and then again after they go away.

GLo522
10-15-12, 11:42 AM
Ok I just sent you two screenshots to your support@teamlava.com address. I hope that is what you needed.

blondy303
10-15-12, 12:14 PM
I noticed this was going on as well. I took 3 screenshots. The first one shows the sparkling furniture with the first total. The second screenshot shows the total of the coins after I collected. The third total is the random subtraction I got right afterwards. Hopefully this helps! Thank you!

kooky panda
10-15-12, 02:16 PM
Ok I just sent you two screenshots to your support@teamlava.com address. I hope that is what you needed.
Can you also post the screenshots here?

kooky panda
10-15-12, 02:21 PM
I noticed this was going on as well. I took 3 screenshots. The first one shows the sparkling furniture with the first total. The second screenshot shows the total of the coins after I collected. The third total is the random subtraction I got right afterwards. Hopefully this helps! Thank you!
Are the pictures in order?
Was coins at 7694, then after collecting they went to 8059, then dropped back to 7795?

How many items did you collect from?
After it reverted back, did any of the sparkles come back to any of the items you just collected from?

blondy303
10-15-12, 06:40 PM
Are the pictures in order?
Was coins at 7694, then after collecting they went to 8059, then dropped back to 7795?

How many items did you collect from?
After it reverted back, did any of the sparkles come back to any of the items you just collected from?

Ya if you look on the bottom left screen you can see the time subtracting just a few seconds one right after the other. I collected 4-5. Stayed in the game for a few minutes and tried closing and re-opening the game. Upon re-opening I was still left with the lowered amount and no more sparkling furniture.

kooky panda
10-15-12, 07:36 PM
okay, look like you ended up making 101.00 coins right?
7694-7795
Each item you collect you get 20.00, so if you collected 4-5 items, the amount of coins you received is right.

Is this still happening or was it just today? I know that for a period of time, we were getting different coins for each different items,but now it is back to 20.00 per item across the board.

You may of been seen this in the middle of the game changing??

Can you watch tomorrow and see if this is still happening?

StephanieGe
10-15-12, 08:14 PM
It has happened to me repeatedly; different routers, different locations, different times. In many of the instances, the coin subtract ions were in the thousands of dollars.

blondy303
10-15-12, 09:53 PM
okay, look like you ended up making 101.00 coins right?
7694-7795
Each item you collect you get 20.00, so if you collected 4-5 items, the amount of coins you received is right.

Is this still happening or was it just today? I know that for a period of time, we were getting different coins for each different items,but now it is back to 20.00 per item across the board.

You may of been seen this in the middle of the game changing??

Can you watch tomorrow and see if this is still happening?
Oh I see. I did not know it was changing. That's probably the confusing part for me. Thanks. I'll be sure to update tomorrow to see of it is back to normal.

CuddlyDragon
10-16-12, 02:33 PM
Hey everyone!

This should now be fixed. :)

Please email support if you have any further issues on losing coins.

Thanks!

-CD

mattyboo1
10-16-12, 02:34 PM
Hey everyone!

This should now be fixed. :)

Please email support if you have any further issues on losing coins.

Thanks!

-CD
Great it's fixed now

blondy303
10-16-12, 04:38 PM
Great it's fixed now

Yayy fixed

musicity
10-19-12, 10:58 PM
I'm having the same issue yesterday after i did my update It let me collect coins per item example washing machine I got coins in one minute later on that day it's back down to only 20 coins per item that gets liked.

kooky panda
10-20-12, 11:38 AM
I'm having the same issue yesterday after i did my update It let me collect coins per item example washing machine I got coins in one minute later on that day it's back down to only 20 coins per item that gets liked.
This feature still had some bugs, so it has been removed.