PDA

View Full Version : help getting started

bitealot
10-12-12, 07:38 PM
tring to make coins is driven me mad. such a small island, and when i finaly got the money to expand a scare other stuff poped up there that cost even more to clear like fung stone 75k and 2 small bitter bark at 10k each ouch lol. i sent out some invites and hoping that helps get coins. any other tips?

sterlingempire
10-12-12, 07:39 PM
Be patient and be persistent, and you will be very successful in the games. Invest more money in functional items more than you spend on decor. Make your moves wisely, as you cannot reset! Welcome and have fun playing!

totaltechno
10-12-12, 07:41 PM
going to go visit your island to give suggestions, could you play w/ my habitats?

totaltechno
10-12-12, 07:44 PM
lay off the stone paths, focus more on habitats, since I was able to breed I haven't bought any dragons except for new basic dragons. More breeding = more dragons = more habitats = more money = more food/expanding/etc = higher level dragons = more money.

totaltechno
10-12-12, 07:46 PM
also, use your space before expanding again, admittedly I haven't been doing that lately, but that's because I just expanded to the Dawn Tree, and I have an obstacle that costs 250k to clear and takes up an entire expansion, Bitter Bark Tree

kwhales
10-14-12, 06:14 AM
You can make a lot of coins by visiting community, not only neighbors. So don't neglect them. You may only be able to play three times, but each one means coins. So if your standing in a line, riding an elevator, etc. visit, visit, visit.

hyper_ch
10-14-12, 06:20 AM
What I noticed is the following on my Android phone:

I.) Change your world name to your storm8 id - that makes it easier for others to make friend requests

II.) Increase income

1) Visit about 4-5 other players and play with their dragons
2) Close Dragon Play
3) Restart Dragon Play and if others have played with your dragons, you get all the sparkling over the habitats.
4) Collect the money by clicking on the sparkling habitats
5) Start over with step 1

If you repeat that, you can get quite a bit of money quickly, but it requires you to invest lots of tiem. I have to do that because I noticed on Android habitats don't get immediately sparkly when someone played with your dragons

PDAGuppies
10-14-12, 06:40 AM
Like everyone above ^^ said...
Play w/ neighbors and community