PDA

View Full Version : receiving gems as gifts

kleinekitty8
10-12-12, 07:16 PM
Has anyone of you ever received more than three gems as gifts per day? Just curious, cause it seems not only sending but receiving is limited to three.

kooky panda
10-12-12, 08:50 PM
You can receive up to 20 per day.
I have never gotten 20 , but I have received more than 3 .

Remember that you can only get 20 gifts per day, so be careful accepting other gifts, because once you accept 20 of any gift including gems if someone tries to send you a gem later in the day, you will not receive it because you will be maxed out for the day.

DevilaEstates
10-13-12, 04:19 AM
Do gems expire? I am new but had accumulated over 30 gems and they disappeared. Is this normal or was it a glitch in the system?

gary0474
10-13-12, 06:42 AM
All my gems magically disappeared today, what happened ? This is frustrating, I have worked long and hard for those gems and am very careful on using them ��

queentina3
10-13-12, 06:50 AM
All my gems magically disappeared today, what happened ? This is frustrating, I have worked long and hard for those gems and am very careful on using them ��

OUCH! I would email support@teamlava.com and ask them where your gems went. With it being a weekend I wouldn't expect an answer very quickly, but they'll be the ones to help you find where your gems went. Make sure you check your spam folder as there is an automated response that comes back first.

jakinyc
10-13-12, 04:20 PM
You can receive up to 20 per day.
I have never gotten 20 , but I have received more than 3 .

Remember that you can only get 20 gifts per day, so be careful accepting other gifts, because once you accept 20 of any gift including gems if someone tries to send you a gem later in the day, you will not receive it because you will be maxed out for the day.

Can you be sure of this??

There has been times I have tried to send someone a gem and it did not go thru.... Then when I try to send them a regular part that does go thru. Why is that?

Can you clarify exactly how the gifting rules work as far as the gems go. Something doesn't make sense. Thanks!

jakinyc
10-13-12, 04:24 PM

60 something of my gems magically disappeared, so I emailed them. They said I used 67 of them on a build. Which is ridiculous! I'm aware of those " traps" and I am super careful. The don't seem to be sympathetic and are sticking to their story. So really contacting them will be useless.... But try if it makes you feel better. Maybe you'll get a nice CS agent who's in a giving mood! LOL

queentina3
10-13-12, 04:26 PM

There has been times I have tried to send someone a gem and it did not go thru.... Then when I try to send them a regular part that does go thru. Why is that?

Can you clarify exactly how the gifting rules work as far as the gems go. Something doesn't make sense. Thanks!

You are only able to send 3 gems a day but are able to receive up to 20. If you've been able to get through another gift to someone, then you must have used up your 3 gem gift limit on that particular day.

jakinyc
10-13-12, 04:29 PM
You are only able to send 3 gems a day but are able to receive up to 20. If you've been able to get through another gift to someone, then you must have used up your 3 gem gift limit on that particular day.

Thank you so much!!

That makes sense now!

StephanieGe
10-16-12, 03:47 PM
What is the definition of a "day"? Is it any 24 hour period or is it a specific 24hour period like noon to noon EDT?

queentina3
10-16-12, 03:59 PM
What is the definition of a "day"? Is it any 24 hour period or is it a specific 24hour period like noon to noon EDT?

12am Pacific is the start of a new TL day.

StephanieGe
10-19-12, 10:14 PM
What is the definition of a "day"? Is it any 24-period, or is a specific 24-hour period, like noon to noon PDT?

StephanieGe
10-19-12, 10:15 PM
Thank you.

greygull
10-19-12, 10:48 PM
What is the definition of a "day"? Is it any 24-period, or is a specific 24-hour period, like noon to noon PDT?

A new "day" starts at midnight Pacific time, each day :)

Sonflower77
01-10-13, 08:11 PM
I think that sometimes the receiver has not accepted their gift from you yet, so you can't send them another until they accept the previous gift.

ladyravon2
01-10-13, 08:56 PM
I had 406 gems disappear! Emailed tech support and offered the receipts ... Was told they could not be reinstated! Now I won't put another dollar in the game.

torreysneighbor
01-22-13, 03:48 PM
[QUOTE=StephanieGe;428919]What is the definition of a "day"? Is it any 24 hour period or is it a specific 24hour period like noon to noon

I am curious about this too: is it a normal day, based on a specific time zone?

JDFashionEmail
01-22-13, 04:13 PM

You can only send 3 Gems Per Day. But you can't recieve more than 20 Gifts Per Day. That include gems.