PDA

View Full Version : Captured my heart

dotranwumpas
10-12-12, 03:16 PM
He teamlava, I've come to love monster story. Got diamond and everything, gonna go get a iTunes card, see ya :)

freyx378
10-13-12, 07:42 AM
Even tho you said TL was simply lazy with the creation of this game? :p

dotranwumpas
10-13-12, 07:48 AM
I said this before I noticed this morning that there are only 2 descriptions for each monster! How did I not notice before, beats me, at really ticks me off, half he fun is reading the description

dotranwumpas
10-13-12, 07:50 AM
God, really TL, how hard is it to make a description!!! I probably noticed before... That's what kinda ticks me off... Kinda mad at myself for having such a bad memory

dotranwumpas
10-13-12, 07:51 AM
The graphics, I noticed right away, but I thought, there probably going to fix it anyway...

freyx378
10-13-12, 07:56 AM
LOL I was just joking, anyway congratz to you! Time to breed Sapphire and Ruby =)
I do hope they will fix it and add more descriptions, too. Some of the monsters descriptions are just lame, IMO.

dotranwumpas
10-13-12, 08:10 AM
Lol, if this is anything like dragon story, breeding a ruby and a sahphire will result in nothing interesting

freyx378
10-13-12, 08:11 AM
So true. Anyway just added you in both game. Nice knowing ya

cedkugedchgd
10-13-12, 08:20 AM
first i only loved to play dragon story but now i also fell in love with monster story :D i hope they'll make the same with monster story as they did with DS.. a new dawn version!!! better graphics, FOUR descriptiond and mooore decoration! :D

dotranwumpas
10-13-12, 08:21 AM
I play DS more than MS

dotranwumpas
10-13-12, 08:35 AM
But I know what you talking about how hard would it be to create something like this...

As Your Diamond Pegasus matures, it quickly becomes the centre of attention, this may result in your monster to seem stuck up, the fortunate cartakers are encouraged to fix this before adulthood

(For juvenile Pegasus) that literally took me 2-3 minutes!

Miquilis
10-13-12, 08:55 AM
I always forget to read the descriptions until it's at epic and then it's too late so I've never put much importance on them.

I'd love to see in the future a new version of dragon story similar to new dawn. And new decorations and rotatable habitats please!