PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant Story

blueyoshster
10-12-12, 02:40 PM
Hi Teamlava I've got a couple of things to ask First of all I really want goals on restaurant story for Android since there are goals on bakery story for android and if you are planning on it I just want to know how its coming along. Secondly when is the next Google play promotion because my dad got one for bakery story and he got a candy carousel for free and I'm just wondering when the next one is If you can answer both with an accurate answer that would be great and very helpful for me

MadMatt

greygull
10-12-12, 02:48 PM
There is an RS Halloween version out right now, and there was an update about a week ago the included the Halloween Goals. http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?37477-Now-Introducing-Restaurant-Story-Halloween-for-Android!

I don't have any information about Google Play promotions, and can not even speculate on if there will be any, or when.

blueyoshster
10-22-12, 01:03 AM
Sorry for the late reply but in restaurant story there are starting off goals but only on iOS devices not android and since I'm android I'm missing out on them and was wondering when they will be out on android bakery story has them but not restaurant :/

kooky panda
10-22-12, 05:06 AM
You will need to go to the market and download the Restaurant Story: Halloween game to see the Halloween goals.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teamlava.restaurantstory7

arale_norimaki
10-22-12, 07:02 AM
Sorry for the late reply but in restaurant story there are starting off goals but only on iOS devices not android and since I'm android I'm missing out on them and was wondering when they will be out on android bakery story has them but not restaurant :/

As far as I know, tere are not any starting off goals for restaurant story. I sarted on iPhone and am on iPad now and never had none except the world games then halloween.

ruuelisa
10-24-12, 05:11 AM
The halloween goals seem to be the only goals. Or am I missing something?
It keeps flashing "new goal" but every time I check, there are just the two halloween goals. It feels like something is wrong.

bestrest777
10-25-12, 07:02 PM
I am on android and there are goals now but you have to install newest version.

blueyoshster
11-03-12, 09:08 PM
I've got updates and on BS there are the starting out goals like server 5 chocolate cookies, etc, etc but on restaurant story there is nothing like that except on iOS device my mum had it on hers and it said do this and this and she got cash and gems but on android I've stuck this out for a year and still nothing so I'm wondering where are these goals?! Its unfair to android and even kindle fire users I call it discrimination and is not fair in any way