PDA

View Full Version : Food levels not passing !

Unregistered
11-28-10, 10:32 PM
I'm having trouble reaching certain levels when I cook food. I'm on level 30 and have 7 stoves and I usually cook the same dish at one go so it's quite obvious for me to tell the dish level bar is not decreasing. For some dishes I can't finish level 4 and for some I cant even get pass level 3 even though I've cooked the dish for 14 times already. I don't know if this is a bug or not but it's quite annoying as I've spent so much time on it.

Is anyone else experiencing the same problem ?

Unregistered
11-28-10, 10:43 PM
I'm having trouble reaching certain levels when I cook food. I'm on level 30 and have 7 stoves and I usually cook the same dish at one go so it's quite obvious for me to tell the dish level bar is not decreasing. For some dishes I can't finish level 4 and for some I cant even get pass level 3 even though I've cooked the dish for 14 times already. I don't know if this is a bug or not but it's quite annoying as I've spent so much time on it.

Is anyone else experiencing the same problem ?

I Wouldn't worry about it too much, because you only get some cash for completing level 4. Its not like FS or CS where you get an item as well. And the cash really isn't very much anyway. Completing mastery level 2 is probably the most important one, in my opinion anyway, because you get the free gem. Other than that I can offer any other advice. Good luck.

Unregistered
11-28-10, 11:49 PM
I Wouldn't worry about it too much, because you only get some cash for completing level 4. Its not like FS or CS where you get an item as well. And the cash really isn't very much anyway. Completing mastery level 2 is probably the most important one, in my opinion anyway, because you get the free gem. Other than that I can offer any other advice. Good luck.

cool thanks, it just bugs me though and I thought you would receive another free gem after completing mastery level 4.
anyway, Thanks again!